• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yeah i try to z catch and fancy ****, but then they just fair me lol

my strategy is to throw grenades everywhere and hope they SD
lol It's not really fancy, but whatever. I don't know how snake operates so maybe it doesn't work out as well for him.
*Shrugs*

Hope your strategy works out for you :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Luigi is such a good support character. Good match-ups vs hard characters like diddy and olimar. I keep him in my back pocket. Same with peach.

T-block

B2B TST
Once at a smashfest I ***** Luke's Luigi with Diddy ^^

idk what Snake is supposed to do with bananas. Just DACUS around and don't let Diddy pull them out

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Luigi is such a good support character. Good match-ups vs hard characters like diddy and olimar. I keep him in my back pocket. Same with peach.
Yeah Luigi is weird lol
But that's why I like using him. Also, I hate Olimar. A lot. So having him AND Peach makes me feel safe lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Darren, olimar is easy sauce as luigi. Like, if it wasn't for the fact that mark played other characters, I'd use him over MK vs Mark.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, nair destoys him. Jab>up b is apparently really easy to land to.

On another note, anyone want to brawl on Thursday.
EDIT: Melee too maybe?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
How far is Fort Sask exactly. I remember going there as a kid one time. I think it took over an hour to get there.
Am I wrong? If I am then I could just drive there lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Mike Wong...we need to do a whole bunch of Yoshi vs. Diddy friendlies when I get back. I think it could be a really fun match-up, but I can't play it worth crap right now. D=

Also, yay at Darren wanting to play Brawl more. ^.^ You'd better still be like this in May.

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'll be in Thailand in May.
And June.

Maybe in July I will though lol
Especially after not being able to play for so long. But I'm also planning on finally moving out around that time (End of July/sometime in August) so I might be busy, but we'll see :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
May 15th. So unless we're, for whatever reason, having a tourney in the beginning of May then it's a no go for me.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I remember reading that the April monthly might be getting bumped back to the first weekend of May, which would be perfect for me, since that's right around when I'm getting back. ^.^

Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm still going to be around in July...my family's moving to Nova Scotia this Summer, so I might be gone by then. ;-; So make it to the May one, and if I'm mistaken and there's no event then, we should at least have a smashfest or something.

:005:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
How far is Fort Sask exactly. I remember going there as a kid one time. I think it took over an hour to get there.
Am I wrong? If I am then I could just drive there lol
it's about an hour from spruce grove if you drive through the city. You can come over here and play Pitch and I if you want haha.

T-block

B2B TST
May 1st is the planned date. With what people have saying we might as well confirm it, if that's okay with you, Mike

If I ever find a job though, I might have moved by then though, but Mike will still be in town.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
it's about an hour from spruce grove if you drive through the city. You can come over here and play Pitch and I if you want haha.
I might come over, not sure yet. I DO want to brawl with someone before tourney lol
If I do go is there anyone that wants to tag along? I'd have to leave like after 3 or something since I have a doctors appointment at 2 that could take who knows how long.

May 1st is the planned date. With what people have saying we might as well confirm it, if that's okay with you, Mike.
So it is May 1st now?
So......is this one basically the April one? Just bumped up a week?

T-block

B2B TST
I will most likely be hosting something at least once next week...

Yeah, May 1st will be the next monthly, pushed back due to University exams.

Good to hear it, dreadheadude. Which competitive scene were you a part of before?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ye i'll book may 1st (this is basically the april monthly haha) after this saturday unless alot of people say they can't make that before then, but most people are saying it's perfect, even jake. Also ye im gone may 6-26 but i'll be able to book something in early june or possibly may 29 (since the 1st is really just the april monthly), we shall see as the date gets closer

KarlR

Smash Cadet
we are in co-op and basically will take whatever job they give us, even if it means moving elsewhere or even out of country since the economy is still **** atm.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
we are in co-op and basically will take whatever job they give us, even if it means moving elsewhere or even out of country since the economy is still **** atm.
Co-op/internships can be rough, man, but a lot of fun. How long are your terms, like 8 months?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Mike, I keep mixing you up with Victor D:<
That avi reminds me of him too much lol

dreadheadude

Smash Cadet
DUDE. Holy crap. Long time no play since At Melee's End, much?!
Yeah, I started playing brawl and lost pretty much all melee ability, thought I'd quit the competitive scene until I stumbled back into it.

I'll see if I can get ahold of QAZ and Punky, I'd be interesting to see how we compete against the brawl community.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Nice to see everyone's changed their avatars. Though some of us obviously got lazy, and chose a stock avatar from Smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom