• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I refuse to eat any of Jamie's sandwiches! They'd probably be nasty as **** lol

Darren, Mk is waiting for you. It`s only a matter of time. All of us will give in eventually to his deep Spanish voice.
Maybe lol
MK is kinda boring though.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Jamie can't even make toast. I'd hate to see what he'd make for something as complex as sophisticated as a sandwich.

---

As a completely speculative side-note, I'll be starting to look for a job now. So when I move out, I'll be able to host smashfests all the time.

Dan and Jack won't even have to make half-hour phone calls to talk me into it, LOL~

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Tales of Symphonia was awesome.

I'll gladly host another Smashfest another time. If only because the more practice we get before BC, the better. I want us all to be in tip-top shape. :D

Doubles time was fun and hilarious.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
BC TRIP UPDATE

Practice before tourney:

me and kelvin can definitely smash on thurs (oct 14) of next week. i know this like the last day before we leave but becuz of midterms and lab reports/projects im busy until then. i hope everyone that is going on the trip can play that day.

just a reminder that we will leave at around 6-7am. so if we play on thurs night then we should probably have some ppl sleep over at keith's so that we can just wake up, pick up the car and then leave. i say keith's house since keith has to be one of the ppl who come and sign for the vehicle when we take it from the rental place.

keith tell me if u have any objections to ppl staying the night before we leave at yur place.

Things to be finalized before we go:

1. car has to be reserved for friday the 15th morning (im talking to ash about this)

2.money for trip has to be accumulated (less money now since we ill be housed by LFL)

3.hardcore practice !!!

everyone let me know what yur plans are for thursday Oct 14th, this way we can arrange sleepovers/smashfests and stuff or if we would have to pick u guys up from yur house ( i really hope keith can house brandon, jack, and dan so that we all can just pick up the vehicle and leave really early)

KillLock

Smash Lord
im down for Thursday

also im bringing 150$ lol, will that be good considering we're being housed now?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I got cash. Oh, I GOT CASH.

And yeah, it's okay. We'll have to bring sleeping bags to LFL's place (what's his real name?), right?

Can someone link me to the BC thread thing? I'm lazy.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah I am down for next thursday. Maybe something on the weeked as well. Gotta get bdacus down in matches so when I vs MK's I can kill them at 120 from grab =D.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll be coming to play more Smash Bros. as well as maybe hosting one more time before that Thursday.

Also, for the road trip to BC, if Ash cannot make it, we may have a 7th player to fill the space. Adam is going to see on Wednesday (Tuesday the twins find out about Ash's situation) if he can get the Friday off that we leave for BC.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wtf? Adam doesn;t show for a few monthlies and then decides to want to come to BC!?!?! I was under the impression he quit.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I want to dibs a couch cause i don't wanna bring a sleeping bag :)

p.s couches>floor

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Too bad, Jack. I already dibs the couch long ago. You better bring a sleeping bag unless we all just bring it just in case. So that we get there and dibs on first sight.

Adam has said he's been training again and wants to be prepared for this (as well as having his rage thing under control too.) That's a bit unfair to neglect him just because he hasn't been around. Especially if there's room in the carpool and no one else was in line. Mike isn't going anymore and if Ash can't make it, Adam's got a right to get in on this. That and cheaper gas money for the ride there makes it easier on all of our wallets too.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
Too bad, Jack. I already dibs the couch long ago. You better bring a sleeping bag unless we all just bring it just in case. So that we get there and dibs on first sight.

Adam has said he's been training again and wants to be prepared for this (as well as having his rage thing under control too.) That's a bit unfair to neglect him just because he hasn't been around. Especially if there's room in the carpool and no one else was in line. Mike isn't going anymore and if Ash can't make it, Adam's got a right to get in on this. That and cheaper gas money for the ride there makes it easier on all of our wallets too.
mike wong says that he might come. so imma hold promising spots to people until i get his answer.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh Mike Wong too???

Alright then. I'll forward that to Adam. We'll see. Try to get an answer outta Mike as quickly as you can so if he CAN'T make it, Adam can get that time off to fill the slot.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Aww Luke, <3 you too.

Ive been preparing, both mentally and....umm...controllingly for this, whats my reason...meh, dont have a good one. But its about time for Canada's sexiest Ike to get back into things, and none taken, Ill just prove you I can handle BC easy =3

MeSSi

Smash Ace
ash still may be able to come. until he says that he cant make it, the spot is his.
if he cant go then mike wong has the spot.
if mike cant go then adam has the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom