• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So, I uploaded Mike and Luke's money match, but I forgot that Mark f***ed up and just left the camera going the whole set (16 minutes). So, now I have to split it up, and then re-upload it.

Dammit, Mark. Rest of September monthly should be up shortly. Dan and Jack's matches are already up (hype Snake dittoes).

http://www.youtube.com/user/brningpyre/

Limeee

Smash Champion
i finally decided to get an n64 emulator.

time to play through ocarina of time, paper mario, and majoras mask (i sadly haven't finished them all the way through :( )

:009:

brningpyre

Smash Lord

time to play through ocarina of time, paper mario, and majoras mask (i sadly haven't finished them all the way through :( )

You also never played through Super Mario 64. This is a crime.

Don't forget Mischief Makers, and Ogre Battle 64. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE~!

We own all of them, so it's even quasi-legal.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

If you ever wanna play any of those games, I have Paper Mario on my SD card and Ocarina of Time (Master Quest version too) and Majora's Mask that you can play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom