• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
=( what happened?
Just starting out, I was still getting used to how everything worked in a rush food service environment like that. I wasn't quick enough with the computers and cashing out customers. It was a little unfair because my manager even changed my shifts so that I bussed at first and when the nights got slower, I went to serving. Just as I got used to the menu and the like. A week in and she already lets me go saying that I'm not cut out for it and that I need to be better at multitasking. She didn't have the time that she wanted to help me so...yeah. Fire me.

Business is business, so I'm not mad with them. Everyone was a big help and I loved the environment. Everyone loved me. I loved them. I was getting used to things. Just not quick enough I suppose.

If I go back into the food business I think I'm going to try for a slower place to get used to things and hone my skills. Otherwise I'm going out to inquire at places I've applied/sent resumes into before. It was sad, but I'm not gonna give up. I loved working.

And then the 7th hooker sucker-punched Brandon from behind with a brass knuckle, and then stole all the food in the kitchen.
Keith, you really gotta reconsider what you do for a living.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Keith, you really gotta reconsider what you do for a living.
You mean, my story was so epic you think I should be a writer?

Thanks, brah.

But 4 mad realz, I avoided the food biz because people are such douches in it. and the environment sucks. I already knew to avoid it beforehand, but the closest I came was when I worked as a truck driver for Royal Pizza, and they treated me like ****.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lmao

Well I was treated nicely at mine. I lucked out but didn't get into things quick enough.

Dunno where I'll work now but hopefully somewhere soon. ^^

MeSSi

Smash Ace
BC TRIP UPDATE

ok so with jamie not being able to go that means that brandon will take his place. i still dont know about ash's situation...

as for housing i talked to LFL and he said that he could house us at his place in abbotsford, BC. we would have to bring sleeping bags or an air mattress.. i dono if u guys want to stay with LFL or somewhere near the tourney, keep in mind though that if we stay with LFL its free (with the exception of food). Jack, dan, keith, brandon let me know where u guys want to stay.

also... we would need to bring multiple wii's (maybe 2-3) and recording stuff. and i kinda want to do a tourneyfixx like how JG wentworth does it in NJ lol. if u can bring a wii and recording stuff post it in the BC tourney thread and let them know.

more to come....

KillLock

Smash Lord
I say we stay at LFLs. Will help us for lesser expenses and on top of that friendlies with(One BC guy? LOL).

Besides I may be able to teach him some marth tricks :)

Also not bringing a wii

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I will bring my Wii. I do not have recording material, but I know Keith has it covered.

Keith, you now have a new avi.
If you can find me a pic of Cloud cosplaying as Wario, I'll take it.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
that's harsh... sorry to hear that brandon

i'm really glad this bc trip is happening, even if i can't be on it. rep us hard ;D
Just the second I learn how to use Squirtle's advanced techniques, I think I might use him for a match or two in tourney. Just for you.

[EDIT]

I applied for the BBR. Watch me not get it. lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
BC TRIP UPDATE

ok so with jamie not being able to go that means that brandon will take his place. i still dont know about ash's situation...

as for housing i talked to LFL and he said that he could house us at his place in abbotsford, BC. we would have to bring sleeping bags or an air mattress.. i dono if u guys want to stay with LFL or somewhere near the tourney, keep in mind though that if we stay with LFL its free (with the exception of food). Jack, dan, keith, brandon let me know where u guys want to stay.

also... we would need to bring multiple wii's (maybe 2-3) and recording stuff. and i kinda want to do a tourneyfixx like how JG wentworth does it in NJ lol. if u can bring a wii and recording stuff post it in the BC tourney thread and let them know.

more to come....
Good stuff. That tourneyfixx thing sounds like a pretty cool idea IMO. I have some experience with filming/editing, so I'd definitely be interested in helping if I'm not busy with everything else. (which I probably will be... >.<)

I say we stay at LFLs. Will help us for lesser expenses and on top of that friendlies with(One BC guy? LOL).

Besides I may be able to teach him some marth tricks :)

Also not bringing a wii
It won't be one BC guy, lol. There are a bunch of people in Abbotsford who would probably stop by and play.

if I can't stay at meta's house then I will stay at LFL's house.
The problem with this is Meta's house will probably be a half hour to an hour driving distance past LFL's place, and the only busses connecting Abbotsford to Coquitlam are Greyhound busses. So you'd either have to take one of those, get the AB carpool to drive you over there, or get Meta to pick you up in Abbotsford.

:008:

Limeee

Smash Champion
today at mcdonalds i saw a guy who looked like wario. my friend pointed him out and i looked at him and he smiled EXACTLY LIEK WARIO. he had the moustache and pink (more red) nose. He had overalls but not purple and yellow :(

:009:

did anybody understand keiths comment?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So, I kinda wanna try and pick up a new character. Any suggestions guys? Preferably someone good lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have always considered picking up Wario. Used him for a while at one point and he was fun as hell.

Right now I'm kinda deciding between Wario, Dedede and MAYBE Marth or Falco. First two I'm liking more so far though.

EDIT: I'm still open to suggestions though.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
OH MY GOD KEITH

YES I WILL <3

<asdf>
lol
I think Darren already tried using diddy lol.
haha yeah I did, back in 09 I think. Diddy is too fun, but at the same time too mentally exhausting for me to use consistantly, if that makes sense.

General consensus seems to be Wario here so far.
Guess I'll get practicing soon :)

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I actually really look forward to playing against ur wario darren, i can see you being pretty **** good with him with some crazy spacing/aerial movement shenanigans and mixups

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Tomorrow, Jack and Dan will be coming to Spruce Grove for some good ol' gaming and Smash Bros.

3 Marmot Avenue, Spruce Grove. I'll have more info later tonight on if I can have others over or not. Mom's sleeping right now. S'been an exhausting day.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ALRIGHT! Here is what is going down!

Tomorrow, Spruce Grove Zone!

Dan and Jack will be spending the night. If others are to do that, bring sleeping bags and pillows please. There is plenty of floor space. Otherwise, this begins between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM. Come between those times or after, your call. We have two available TVs for Smash but I will require one Wii set-up to go with it, please. If anyone wants to, another TV + Wii is possible.

THIS IS IMPORTANT. Bring $5 to chip in for pizza. The more people that come, the cheaper it should be as a whole please. Otherwise we just go to Taco Bell or some shiat for those $1 burritos that are stupidly good.

In all seriousness, if anyone has any questions call me on my cell phone at 1-780-242-0032. Text or calling is acceptable.

That's 3 Marmot Avenue in Spruce Grove, westbound of Edmonton, for those that have not been here.

Limeee

Smash Champion
:( i'm busy all day tomorrow,

maybe i'll come later at night, but i dunno how i'll get there if both my brothers will already be there

:009:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom