• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

lilseph

Smash Ace
When did I ever "****" with MK...

Secondly I don't even know what your trying to get at here. I'm saying that the game is no longer fun without MK. I love brawl don't get be wrong, but its just that when the only fun character in the entire game and the character i devoted so much of my time into is taken away... its kind of heart wrenching. I want to play Brawl and I don't want to be some guy in the community that's just another person on the bracket for the top 5 to stomp. I actually want to be some what decent at the game and I just have absolutely no motivation to do so without MK.

Frio

Smash Champion
• Gets ***** by the best character in the game
• Character gets banned, vows to place higher
• Roughly same results
• ???
• wut?

Relax man. I'm just joshing you.

NOP, not nice at all

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So I get laid up in the hospital and get a kick out of all of the "pain in the ***" jokes. But I poke some fun at MK and the ban and called out on being rude for it?

Not to mention all the Sonic **** I get.

Lighten up, guys.

Frio

Smash Champion
Mike is gonna come back to kill us one day

Looking like a bad ***

Oh I hope you dont mind ._.

Top Bottom