• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus III - The Reckoning Results

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
1/25/14
Waterford, MI

Project M Doubles (8 Teams)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/qnjowGp.png
1. Ohiosux <3 (Juushichi/SoulPech) - $45 :sheik:/:jigglypuff:
2. 2ndWind/Varigo - $25 :fox:/:lucas:
3. Reetz Bros Inc (Identity Crisis/Treetz) - $10 :metaknight::fox:/:fox::marth:
4. NoLife/liljames :sheik:/:ike:
5. Shwickid/Wizkid :ganondorf:/:samus2:
5. Tesla Coil/Dibs :toonlink:/:marth:
7. Roys R Us (Maestro/Nom) :fox:/:ivysaur:
7. Ramsus/Flabitron :sheik:/:marth:

Project M Singles (19 Entrants)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/ptbvkGa.png
1. Juushichi - $60 :sheik::gw::kirby2:
2. SoulPech - $25 :jigglypuff::diddy:
3. Nom - $10 :ivysaur::marth:
4. Identity Crisis :metaknight::zerosuitsamus:
5. Ori_bro :ganondorf::pit:
5. Varigo :lucas:
7. Shwickid :ganondorf:
7. Treetz :fox::marth:
9. NoLife :marth:
9. 2ndWind :fox:
9. Tesla Coil :roypm::toonlink:
9. Wizkid :samus2:
13. Maestro :fox:
13. Iceman :zeldamelee:
13. Ramsus :sheik:
13. liljames :ike:
17. Dibs :marth:
17. Lunesta :fox:
17. Napkin :peach:

Project M AllPM Singles Side Event (17 Entrants)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/qq43YYJ.png
1. Juushichi - $22
2. SoulPech - $10
3. Identity Crisis - $2
4. Shwickid
5. Nom
5. NoLife
7. Tesla Coil
7. Treetz
9. Maestro
9. liljames
9. Ori_bro
9. Iceman
13. Ramsus
13. Napkin
13. Wizkid
13. Dibs
17. Flabitron

Last edited:

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Good games everyone. Had a fun time, even if I got pretty salty.
Might do shoutouts later.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
He just wanted to play doubles and friendlies.

Here's a better question: Who goes on the internet and talks about going to every tourney but never goes to any of them? :yeahboi:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hi. Short shoutouts (before personal ones later, it's 1:30 AM):

Shoutouts to PM Random Select, giving me Ness enough times to come back from Losers and win All-PM.
Shoutouts to forfeiting out of awkward matches in All-PM Grand Finals. #COLLUSION?!
Also shoutout to Squirtle - TY homie, sorry I didn't win GF Set 1 Game 1 w/ you. : ( You had my back in All-PM, though.
Shoutouts for GF Set 2 vs Soul Pech in two events. Our sets will forever be close.
Shoutouts for Ohio weather being literally Hitler, Stalin, Jong Ill and others + Captain Commando/Doom Missile assist. Also ****ing semi's why.
Shoutouts to LOE1 for beating me in a $1 MM, 3-2, in Ganon vs Wario. I'll get you next time.
Shoutouts to Hylain, or rather not getting to use the tag "Hylain".
Shoutouts to Fox, man I am wack vs that character.

Anti-shoutouts:
Me: Time to go back to placing 4th-7th. I lucked out, ggs to everyone I played. I'll try to do better next time.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Singles results is missing some character usage; I went Marth in a set and Tesla Coil still used Toon Link as well as Roy.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts
Maestro: Best TO, RMA is one of the best tournament series out there. You didn't bring out :mario2: at all?
Nom: You did good, you may have not hit your goal but you're getting better at a pretty good rate, lets see how you do at the next ranbats.
Iceman: You've been showing improvement from what I hear, you should get in the weight room and train up any way possible, you could probably do what I do and practice Melee for PM, just try to get in PM so you don't have trouble with stuff like wavedashing and characters not in Melee.
Identity Crisis: Going :metaknight: in tourney now are we? Maybe one day, we will team with a double :metaknight: team, it's not banned in PM right?

Shoutouts to no show Hyper

RMA4 will be different, expect the return of misfires

SoulPech

Smash Master
The tio image is incorrect by the way. I did take a set off chonce in grand finals and sent him to losers but it shows he beat me on the winning side

LOE1

Smash Lord
nice job to everyone who entered. next time you might have to deal with me though :p

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
The tio image is incorrect by the way. I did take a set off chonce in grand finals and sent him to losers but it shows he beat me on the winning side
Oh sorry I've never accounted for bracket reset in Tio before. But by the way you put it, I assume I just say you won GF and it makes a separate branch for GF set 2?

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Ggs to everyone. Had alot of fun as usual. This next tourney i plan to wreck some face. I keep playcing higher everytime. Shout outs to ganon ditto tourney. Thanks maestro again.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Just got back from MIchigan.

It appears Hitler/Stalin/and Kim Jong il were in Michigan today since it took YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS to get to OH.

I'm sleepy. Shoutouts later. Probably. Who knows.

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to everybody that came. This was a better experience than last tourney. Thanks again maestro for having us.
Shouts to everyone who I friendlied, especially tesla and Loe1. Wish we could have had a couple more Loe. I was starting to understand your wario =O
Nom as always ivy is..... You play her well. I wish I could have gotten some friendles in with you to learn more about the MU. But maybe next time.
Last but not least. Lil James! Next time you want to tbag somebody that you dont know at a tournament... you should probably make sure you win your matches. Jus sayin Q_Q

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Lol you never played halo? When you kill somebody you stand over their body and crouch over and over again. Like you are dropping your nuts on their face.

SoulPech

Smash Master
he knows what that is, he is asking how can you tbag someone when the objective is to get the opponent off stage (which is how they die)?

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
He killed me and tbagged on the side of the stage?? Obviously he cant do it while im fighting him.

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
i played like **** in this tournament compared to the last one hopefully RMA4 will b better in that respect

SoulPech

Smash Master
Had fun at this tournament, despite weather conditions. I will most definitely post my shoutouts when I get off of work this evening.

Tesla_Coil

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

Maestro: Another great tourney. Snacks, plenty of friendlies, fun side events... this series has it all! I look forward to the next one(s).

Juushichi: Congrats on the win. I had fun playing you in the random side event, even though I got bodied. Next time I hope I can get some more friendlies against you (Toon Link dittos?).

Nom: I enjoyed watching your Ivy in singles. Remind me next time to get some friendlies against you, I think I could learn a lot from your Ivy.

Identity Crisis: GGs in the side event. My Yoshi is pretty atrocious. Maybe we'll actually meet in singles at some point.

Ori_bro: GGs in the random tourney. That random bowser ditto was pretty hilarious.

Shwickid: It was great playing doubles and friendlies against you. You play a variety of characters well. Hope to play with you again soon.

Treetz: Third tourney in a row that we face off, and they always go the distance. You definitely exposed my Roy after the first game though. Always enjoyable playing against you.

NoLife: Good games in friendlies, your Marth is legit.

2ndwind: You've gotten a lot better since the first RMA, and I made the mistake of underestimating you. I really need to learn the Fox matchup.

Wizkid: Great doubles games and friendlies. Your Samus is fun to play against. Hope to play again soon.

Ramsus: GGs in singles. Keep working on that Sheik

Lunesta: Close set. You had me sweating in that third game. I should probably stop suiciding so often with TL.

Shoutouts to everyone else at the tourney who I did not get to play. This event was a ton of fun, and I look forward to the next one!

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S SUPER S***TY WEATHER SHOUTOUT
Very glad that I came out to this. Despite the weather, it was well worth it. Onto the shoutouts:

1. Juushichi - $60 :sheik::gw::kirby2: - So ****ing close. You're the other demon that I have to beat. The "hidden" character was actually for you and Nom. It didn't work unfortunately. I'm glad to have you as a sparring partner, a doubles, and most importantly: An amazing sex partner friend :)
2. SoulPech - $25 :jigglypuff::diddy:- You're the worst at this game.
3. Nom - $10 :ivysaur::marth:- I finally got to beat one of my demons...twice. They were close matches. It was hard to get to know the matchup, but I think I figured it out. Good job carrying me in crew battle. I hope to face you soon.
4. Identity Crisis :metaknight::zerosuitsamus: - I still can't explain matchups. I'm horrible at doing it. Still glad to see you.
5. Ori_bro :ganondorf::pit: - ORCA BORCA. Stop playing Ganon. He is awful. Keep using Pit. He's good. Great actually. *****.
5. Varigo :lucas: - Good set! You have great fundamentals.
7. Shwickid :ganondorf: - Your Ganon is fun to watch. I suck at explaining ****, which lead you to only take 3 stocks. :(
7. Treetz :fox::marth: - Good set in doubles and thank you for carrying me in crews.
9. NoLife :marth:- Good set! Marth is my least favorite matchups :(
9. 2ndWind :fox: - Good doubles match. Fox is hard to play against...he kills me at -43%.
13. Maestro :fox: - Thanks for hosting a fantastic tourney. IRL Maestro is a homie and will forever be!
17. Napkin :peach: - The Maestro kryptonite apparently, lol.

Shoutouts to Wendy's Frosty
Shoutouts to *insert positive compliment tourney here*

Anti-Shoutouts to Hitler, Stalin, Jong il, and all of the Reichst in the world for keeping myself and Chonce from going to this tournament. 20 cars got shreked, I slipped multiple times, and driving 30-40 mph sucks...as well as stopping multiple times. I'm glad the trip is Ogre.
Anti-Shoutouts to :squirtle:
Anti-Shoutouts to :ness2:

We out.

Top Bottom