• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus III - The Reckoning Results

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Ill do shoutouts later. Wheres that crew battle? Lol. Kind of gay that i finish top 7 only to have no singles vids yet again. Im obviously doing something right lol Oh well hopefully rma 4 will be different.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Keep practicing and learning from your mistakes, and give maestro time, it takes a while to upload everything.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ill do shoutouts later. Wheres that crew battle? Lol. Kind of gay that i finish top 7 only to have no singles vids yet again. Im obviously doing something right lol Oh well hopefully rma 4 will be different.
Not everyone gets to play on the recording setup. That's just how it is. If you want to be recorded so badly, then either ask the TO or bring your own setup.

Last edited:

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Dude do you like my tourneys or do you not like them? Cuz it seems like all you do is complain about them. I have a lot I have to get on the recording setup. And most of the time, the one's I want to get on there just go play their matches without checking with me which pisses me off. And I'll assume the part about where the crew battle is is a joke and give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not actually telling me to that I'm not working fast enough for you. I was up till 4 in the morning getting all those vids up.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
MUSIC MAN SHOUTOUTS

1. Juushichi - $60 :sheik::gw::kirby2: - Congrats on your first win. It was great to have you. Hope to see you more.
2. SoulPech - $25 :jigglypuff::diddy:- Great having you. It's always fun to hang out. You're on the cusp man. People are sleeping on you at their peril.
3. Nom - $10 :ivysaur::marth:- The biggest advice I could give you is to find a way to keep your emotions in check. It could be the difference.
4. Identity Crisis :metaknight::zerosuitsamus: - MK ditto MM?
5. Ori_bro :ganondorf::pit:- Ori_damus fulfills his prophecy again.
5. Varigo :lucas:- You show remarkable improvement every tourney. Keep it up. I look forward to our next meeting.
9. Tesla Coil :roypm::toonlink:- We didn't play this time. Hope to see you again soon.
13. Iceman :zeldamelee:- Nice job. But pls remedy your sd card reader situation asap.

I played almost no friendlies at this tourney :(
The crew battle was the closest it's ever been.
All videos are up at http://www.youtube.com/user/MaestroSmash227
The highlight reel video will follow when it's done. Prepare your bodies.
Shoutouts to Ohio being great houseguests.

Skrelp.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Dude do you like my tourneys or do you not like them? Cuz it seems like all you do is complain about them. I have a lot I have to get on the recording setup. And most of the time, the one's I want to get on there just go play their matches without checking with me which pisses me off. And I'll assume the part about where the crew battle is is a joke and give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not actually telling me to that I'm not working fast enough for you. I was up till 4 in the morning getting all those vids up.
Dude first of all u need to chill out. And apasher i did bring a set up cough cough. 2nd of all not in one way shape or form did i say HEY MAESTRO GET THAT CREW BATTLE UP YA JERK!. DID I? Guess i missed something there apparently. And i do like your tourneys or i wouldnt drive almost 2 hours to your house bro. The point i was making was last time u said u were sorry about it which i can understand and u said dont worry next time. So i said xool. This time same thing happens and now all of a sudden just because i said it sucked not getting recorded again. Im put on blast? And this is the only thing ive complained about. I like the matches and talent from everyone. Think y need to take a step back and cool off.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
  • The shout out of shwick
  • Juushichi- great win loved that mario of yours lookin forward to more freindlys next time.
  • Soul pech - your jigully puff gave me the jiggles lol great teamwork in doubles. Thanks for picking me in the crew battle and yes i know what a wavedash is lol
  • Tesla - dude loved your roy. Kept me on my toes. U hve great l cancel skills. Had fun plying friendlys with you.
  • Maestro - thanks for havin me again, i liked your fox more thn game and watch. U have improved.
  • Varigo- didnt play u at all lol but i could see your lucas has developed more.
  • Iceman- we had a close ass match with ganon and zelda. I need to learn the match up better.

Shoutouts to everyone who brought there heart andenergy.
Shout outs to knowing what a wavedash was lol.
And shoutouts to maestro and those awesome ass cookies!!!

SoulPech

Smash Master
I meant to say "do you know how to wavedash Out of shield" Because w/ Fox if he usmashes your shield, you can wavedash out of shield and punish his usmash, but as I said I'm terrible at explaining ****.

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
1. Juushichi - $60 :sheik::gw::kirby2: -GGs in winners semis, better watch out next time ;) Congrats on your win!
2. SoulPech - $25 :jigglypuff::diddy: - Still haven't been able to play you in tournament :( I hope we can soon.
3. Nom - $10 :ivysaur::marth: - GGs dude, you keep getting better!
4. Identity Crisis :metaknight::zerosuitsamus: - Your MK sucks.
5. Ori_bro :ganondorf::pit: - I honestly didn't believe you'd get top 5 when you said so. Good ****.
5. Varigo :lucas: - Holy **** dude, you almost beat me. Your lucas is awesome. Nice to keep getting competition in Michigan.
7. Treetz :fox::marth: -Our team synergy keeps getting better and better, you didn't falcon punch me this time!
9. 2ndWind :fox: - Your fox is good dude. Surprised you didn't place higher. Keep practicing and you'll be winning tournaments in no time.
9. Tesla Coil :roypm::toonlink: -GG in the side event, sucks we haven't played in actual singles yet.
13. Maestro :fox: - You're awesome dude, your fox has improved so much. Keep working at it.
13. Iceman :zeldamelee: - Keep working at it dude, you're better than you think you are. Don't get so hard on yourself.
13. Ramsus :sheik: - GGs in singles. Work on your punish game and you'll do a lot better.
17. Napkin :peach: - You're a lot better than you think you are. Stop getting discouraged midmatch and you'll start to see better results.

Shoutouts to Oro?! for letting me use his tag.
Shoutouts to Maestro for being an amazing TO.
Shoutouts to Ori_Bro for running out and getting me food.
Shoutouts to Danielle for giving me fries in my time of need.
Shoutouts to knowing how to wavedash.
Shoutouts to Ivy being broken. :denzel:
Shoutouts to amazing cookies.

Top Bottom