• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Band 2

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Not much yet revealed, but it will come with "newer, quieter, more reliable instruments," it will allow DLC to be played from RB 1 (YES!!), and it'll be out by September on 360, and a little later on PS3.

Great news!

http://kotaku.com/397427/rock-band-2-announced
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/885/885168p1.html

Edit:

This is cool:
IGN: Once RB2 is out, can you still download and play new tracks on RB1?

Teasdale: Absolutely! We've been working hard with Microsoft and Sony to develop a way to share content between games, and we're really happy that we'll be the first game to support fully functional cross-title DLC.

As far as Harmonix is concerned, there's no difference between "Rock Band 1 DLC" and "Rock Band 2 DLC" – we're just releasing awesome songs every week onto the Rock Band platform, all of which are playable by the Rock Band titles that support DLC.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's so cool! At this rate Rock Band 1 will be out here the same time you get Rock Band 3!

Yay.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yeah my friend keeps badgering me to get rock band and I keep telling him it's not out here!

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
All master recordings? Eugh. It seems like all that's going to do is hinder song selection. September is so **** soon, too.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Some of the covers from the older Guitar Hero games are just awful, though. I hate the vocals on "Free Bird" and "Heart Shaped Box" especially.
Yes, but when you are singing the song, it doesn't matter what the track vocals sound like. I never even notice master track versus cover anymore.

I do know AC/DC is one of the bigger bands in Rock Band, but I want Freebird, all Queen, and maybe even Pantera. The best thing about this - Rock Band 1 will still be useful

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
It's pretty rad how you don't have to buy Rock Band 2 to have access to the downloadable content for it, either. You can just play it with your Rock Band 1 disc if you aren't a fan of the songs on the Rock Band 2 disc. The bands that IGN said they wanted to see in the game towards the end of the article made me say "Wow, this guy has good taste in music!" and then to see the Harmonix employee respond "You've just listed some of the bands we have on the disc!" made me giddy. Please, Modest Mouse. Please.

On covers: Wisco, have you played any Rock Band covers? I've yet to hear a cover in Rock Band that makes me cringe. The worst covers in the game would probably be the Rush covers, which are still good.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I honestly have some difficulty distinguishing between covers and master tracks.

Now, Cashed and everyone else, are you buying the bundle for the new and improved instruments or what? My guitars aren't great with the strum bar cutting out from time to time, and the mic registers for hours, then once or twice will cut out. But my drumset is in great condition.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
My mic works great, my guitar works the best out of any Rock Band guitar I've tried, hell, I think it works better than any Guitar Hero guitar, and I don't really play the drums enough to know if I'll end up buying them or not. The red pad on my drums does seem to miss more than it should, so if the price is right, and if I get more into the drumming, I'll consider it. So the way it looks now, I'm just buying the game, but if I do end up wanting new drums, then I'll just go ahead and buy the bundle if it's $170 again. At $80 for drums and $60 for the game, I may as well go an extra $30 and get another guitar and mic, that way nobody has to use a GH guitar.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I honestly have some difficulty distinguishing between covers and master tracks.

Now, Cashed and everyone else, are you buying the bundle for the new and improved instruments or what? My guitars aren't great with the strum bar cutting out from time to time, and the mic registers for hours, then once or twice will cut out. But my drumset is in great condition.
They said the new peripherals are going to be "more realistic". If that means they are going to ditch the quite unrealistic (and silly) four drumhead model and create something that's similar to what GH4 is developing, will you then feel like you'll have to buy the whole new bundle if it means you're old drums won't be compatible with new features? It's not really a shot at RB2. Just curious if it's a dealbreaker from only buying the game. I know a lot of people were crying because they will have to buy new instruments for GH:WT.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
IGN said:
IGN: We'd love to have a solo mode so people can just mess around with drums or guitar. Any hope on that front?

Teasdale: We have several new modes that not only provide new ways for you to experience your music library, but also new ways for you to transition from Expert to real instruments.
What's that supposed to mean?

Anyways, I hope that the songs we download can be ours as mp3s as well with the purchase of RB2. Everything looks pretty sweet so far. Definetly better than GH4 imo. I'm just not convinced that GH4 is serious about DLC.

EDIT: Also, just for the record, it's entirely possible that GH4 will be compatitble with Rock Band peripherals- the RB guitar works with Aerosmith. And all RB peripherals will DEFINETLY be compatible with RB2

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
They said the new peripherals are going to be "more realistic". If that means they are going to ditch the quite unrealistic (and silly) four drumhead model and create something that's similar to what GH4 is developing, will you then feel like you'll have to buy the whole new bundle if it means you're old drums won't be compatible with new features? It's not really a shot at RB2. Just curious if it's a dealbreaker from only buying the game. I know a lot of people were crying because they will have to buy new instruments for GH:WT.
The old drumset will be compatible with RB2. I don't really care how realistic it is, rhythm is the same no matter what you play it on.

K64

Smash Apprentice
Rock Band was an unexpected favorite 4 me. The friends I play w/ are not rhythmicaly challenged. Even better.

Darkslash

Smash Master
If there is a Wii version hopefully it won't be Gimped. But seeing how they gimped the RB1 Wii version yet had 6 months to work on it i might not buy it.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
A proper World Tour mode
That and you can't just nonchalantly say "other than DLC". For a game like this - When the other consoles are getting three or more new songs on a weekly basis and Wii owners are stuck with the same setlist forever, it's a big deal.

I mean, I like GH better (I wouldn't call myself a 'fanboy'), but I would be elated to see more information on this game. I would love for it to be spectacular, but so far I'm not really impressed. I'm reading the IGN write-up a few times and I'm trying way too hard to figure out what I'm supposed to be excited about. The RB representative seems like some corporate fat-cat with all this empty pointless fluff that doesn't tell anybody what exactly they are doing to make this worth someone to go spend $200 to get this. New instruments... awesome, new batch of songs... sure, cool.

I know it's only the first look, but remember GH:WT's first look? It was a ten-page spread with peripheral pictures and plenty of screens and so much new information about what they are doing to improve what music games are today. From what I can tell, they're obviously doing more than GHIII and really improving on what Rock Band did and I'm stoked for it. So, when I see this little change or improvements for RB2, I think it's fair for people to be more interested in what GH4 will end up being.

I guess I'm saying all of this because recently I got RB shoved in my face by some fanboy, and I really think that crowd has a lot less ammo than they think they do. I would love for them to both be really awesome. I love these games, so far, I can't see why GH4 won't win out in the end.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I know it's only the first look, but remember GH:WT's first look? It was a ten-page spread with peripheral pictures and plenty of screens and so much new information about what they are doing to improve what music games are today. From what I can tell, they're obviously doing more than GHIII and really improving on what Rock Band did and I'm stoked for it. So, when I see this little change or improvements for RB2, I think it's fair for people to be more interested in what GH4 will end up being.

I guess I'm saying all of this because recently I got RB shoved in my face by some fanboy, and I really think that crowd has a lot less ammo than they think they do. I would love for them to both be really awesome. I love these games, so far, I can't see why GH4 won't win out in the end.
I remember World Tour's first look. The Game Informer article was page after page of Neversoft and Activision talking down Rock Band and trying to convince me that it was no good and World Tour was going to be leagues better. What I was forced down in all the previews, not just Game Informer's article was "Don't you HATE covers?! We're doing all master tracks! Oh, and how about those Rock Band instruments? Yeah, we've got RedOctane making ours, so they're going to be super sturdy! And the drums! Didn't you hate how unrealistic they were?! I mean a pad that represented cymbals?! Ridiculous! We're going to give you two cymbals that are placed above the pads, one of which is actually the high-hat!" I noted one of the two new features they've come up with, Create a Song, which I'm not interested in at all. Most people won't be interested in it. People want to play well known songs, or songs by artists they enjoy listening to. With lyrics. They don't want to sit down for hours and recraft the song in a song creator. "But you can write your own, original songs too!" Yeah, but who's going to be writing original songs in a video game? Battle of the Bands mode is a great idea, until you realize how playing online with your friends isn't nearly as fun as playing with them in person, and then when you're playing in person with them you don't care at all about going up against another band. The only thing World Tour has going for it that will keep it alive after it launches is the name "Guitar Hero".

Anyways, I didn't come in here to reply to you, but it always feels good to rant about how arrogant Neversoft and Activision are, so I couldn't resist. I came in here to post the set list for Rock Band 2, according to play testers.

"Alabama Getaway" - The Grateful Dead
"All Right Now" - Free
"American Woman" - The Guess Who
"Anyway You Want It" - Journey
"Aqualung" - Jethro Tull
"Bad Reputation" - Joan Jett
"Bad To The Bone" - George Thorogood
"Bandages" - Hot Hot Heat
"Bodhisatva" - Steely Dan
"Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas
"Chop Suey" - System of a Down
"Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Seperated)" - The Offspring
"Cool For Cats" - Squeeze
"Dammit" - Blink 182
"De Luxe" - Lush
"Devour" - Shinedown
"Drain You" - Nirvana
"Everlong" - Foo Fighters
"Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor
"Float On" - Modest Mouse
"Give It All" - Rise Against
"Give It Away" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Hello There" - Cheap Trick
"Help" - The Beatles
"Holiday In Cambodia" - Dead Kennedys
"Hungry Like The Wolf" - Duran Duran
"I Was Wrong" - Social Distortion
"Livin' On A Prayer" - Bon Jovi
"Lump" - The Presients of the United States of America
"Man In The Box" - Alice In Chains
"Master Exploder" - Tenacious D
"Mountain Song" - Jane's Addiction
"My Own Worst Enemy" - Lit
"One Step Closer" - Linkin Park
"One Way Or Another" - Blondie
"Panic Attack" - Dream Theater
"PDA" - Interpol
"Peace Sells" - Megadeth
"Pinball Wizard" - The Who
"Psycho Killer" - Talking Heads
"Pump It Up" - Elvis Costello
"Push It" - Static X
"Ramblin Man" - The Allman Brothers
"Rebel Girl" - Bikini Kill
"Round and Round" - Ratt
"Sorrow" - Bad Religion
"Souls of Black" - Testament
"Spirit In The Sky" - Norman Greenbaum
"Spoonman" - Soundgarden
"Stop" - Against Me
"Tangles Up In Blue" - Bob Dylan
"Testify" - Rage Against The Machine
"That's What You Get" - Paramore
"The Ace of Spades" - Motorhead
"The Trees" - Rush
"Today" - Smashing Pumpkins
"We Got The Beat" - The Go-Gos
"White Wedding" - Billy Idol
"You Oughta Know" - Alanis Morissette

Modest Mouse, Interpol and Bob Dylan? Hell yes.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
If this list is true, then I am buying it for the following songs:

"Aqualung" - Jethro Tull
"Chop Suey" - System of a Down
"Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor
"Help" - The Beatles

"Pinball Wizard" - The Who
"Psycho Killer" - Talking Heads

"Ramblin Man" - The Allman Brothers
"Testify" - Rage Against The Machine
"The Ace of Spades" - Motorhead
"Today" - Smashing Pumpkins
"White Wedding" - Billy Idol
Yeah, Guitar Hero won't be beating those tracks, AND they have ****ing "Psycho Killer."

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Will you be able to donwload the Rock Band 2 songs for Rock Band 1? Also, it's a nice surprise for me to see a Dream Theater song on there but Panic Attack definitely wouldn't be my first choice.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
tmw, chyeah boy. You can download Rock Band 2 DLC even if you don't have the disc and play it through Rock Band 1. Works the other way around, too.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
The only thing World Tour has going for it that will keep it alive after it launches is the name "Guitar Hero".
Yeah, Guitar Hero won't be beating those tracks, AND they have ****ing "Psycho Killer."
This is the same RB fanboy tripe that I just can't stomach anymore. CK, you have no idea what the actual GH (or RB, for the matter) soundtrack is going to be, so turn the fanboyism down a bit. And from what I can tell, Cashed is just upset because someone pointed out the flaws in a game which you feel is the infallible deity of music/rhythm games. But, that's not the case. Now, I like Rock Band. I really do. I hyped that game more than anybody I know, but it still has issues. Issues that I hope Harmonix will recognize, but it's clear that the GH crew is doing just that. They're improving on the problems, making new features!, and overall, making the best game they can.

The things Neversoft were saying isn't anything new. It isn't anything that other rational gamers haven't been saying for the longest since RB's release. Point by point, let's discuss the issues you brought up:

- Yes, maybe I don't like covers. Maybe I want the actual tracks to sing/play along with. GH is doing it and so is Rock Band, so you might as well not even bring it up
-Yes, maybe I would prefer instruments that have a habit of breaking or failing. My friend had to send his faulty guitar in plus he broke his foot pedal and one of his drum heads isn't working, which he had to send in. We aren't hard on these instruments; they just aren't reliable and I appreciate that GH is making an effort to have quality peripherals.
-Speaking of periphs, you can't tell me that GH's new drums isn't a very good improvement to what RB put out last year. All the instruments are wireless and the drums are more reliable and realistic, which has to matter to the vast majority. If I'm playing a game which is supposed to emulate a rock'n'roll experience, having an instrument that actually resembles it in form factor and features... that's a good thing.

You can hate on Online World Tour mode if you want, but RB is doing the same thing. Create-a-song might not be up your alley, but you have no basis of fact that "most people won't be interested in it." I will. And so will plenty of other people wanting the GH-ize their favorite songs or songs of the own creation. IGN themselves said they created a perfect rendition of "Smells Like Teen Spirit". That's definitely something I'd like to do with my favorite tunes. And if people don't wanna, then they won't! At least GH is making an effort to make it avaliable to those who do.

Bottom line; and I'll say it again, I like Harmonix and Rock Band and I would love for Rock Band 2 to blow me out of the water. Hell, have it be tons better than GH4. I don't care. Because I love the genre. Why can't people be rational about these things, take criticisms, and accept that their games aren't perfect. But I do feel that in this heated of a rivalry, you have to take chances and improve on what you've created in the past, and not just sit on your laurels, make an expansion pack, and call it a sequel.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I love how when someone attacks a game you like, you claim they are fanboys. Talking Heads is probably one of my favorite bands and "Psycho Killer" is easily my favorite song by them. If it's in Rock Band, NOTHING that GH will offer will interest me enough to buy that instead.

Also, you keep saying the instruments will be better. Really? You think brand new instruments, created in response to Rock Band's, will actually be better than stuff released a year ago? NO WAY! Fact is, you are being just a blind moron at this point. I played all the Guitar Heroes, and after Harmonix left, the quality wained for me. Guitar Hero 3 was just too boring for me when I couldn't play drums or sing or do both as I can do with Rock Band. Now, Guitar Hero World Tour is coming out with the same features. Cool, except the drumset for Rock Band won't work on Guitar Hero. Why would I spend over $400 for TWO sets of instruments in the same year (I am still debating whether to replace my guitars and mic since we have been beating them up, whereas my drumset is still immaculate)? Honestly, you are being quite illogical about this. So far, we have a possible setlist, with the official one being confirmed in two weeks, and we know the features of Guitar Hero. Having played Frets on Fire, which uses a mouse and keyboard, the song creation mode will be nothing new or interesting for me. Also, Harmonix said they are going a different route with song creations. On top of ALL of this, if switch over to Guitar Hero World Tour - all my Rock Band DLC will be worthless, so not only will I have to buy all new instruments (the bundle + guitars), but I will have wasted a lot of money on DLC over the year, whereas with Rock Band 2, I can at least still play those songs.

In short, shut the **** up, stop being a hypocrite, and stop trolling.

Why can't people be rational about these things, take criticisms, and accept that their games aren't perfect. But I do feel that in this heated of a rivalry, you have to take chances and improve on what you've created in the past, and not just sit on your laurels, make an expansion pack, and call it a sequel.
Like "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith?" They even sell a special instrument for that game.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Cashed is just upset because someone pointed out the flaws in [exaggerated rambling to try to get some point across].
I'm going to go with I can't stand behind a product of a company that does nothing but talk **** about another company's product that is identical.

- Yes, maybe I don't like covers. Maybe I want the actual tracks to sing/play along with.
Man, you're gonna hate this "Create-a-song" feature they're adding in GHWT! It's not the master track!

-Yes, maybe I would prefer instruments that have a habit of breaking or failing. My friend had to send his faulty guitar in plus he broke his foot pedal and one of his drum heads isn't working, which he had to send in. We aren't hard on these instruments; they just aren't reliable and I appreciate that GH is making an effort to have quality peripherals.
You mean, they replaced faulty instruments for FREE? What a terrible product! What a terrible company!

-Speaking of periphs, you can't tell me that GH's new drums isn't a very good improvement to what RB put out last year.
You say this everywhere and yes, I can tell you I don't think the World Tour drums are an improvement over the Rock Band ones.

All the instruments are wireless and the drums are more reliable and realistic, which has to matter to the vast majority. If I'm playing a game which is supposed to emulate a rock'n'roll experience, having an instrument that actually resembles it in form factor and features... that's a good thing.
Yeah, with tiny plastic guitars, small plastic drums and a USB microphone... all of which are wireless... those two elevated cymbal pads are going to make a huge difference to your rock and roll experience and make you feel like you're actually playing the instrument!

you have no basis of fact that "most people won't be interested in it." I will. And so will plenty of other people wanting the GH-ize their favorite songs or songs of the own creation. IGN themselves said they created a perfect rendition of "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
I'm sure it was perfect and yes, yes I do. Like I said before, how many people are going to sit around for hours perfecting a cover of their favorite song or writing their own songs? I doubt even Eric, loving Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads would sit around for a day and recreate it. I wouldn't do it with even my favorite songs, because at the end of the day, you still aren't going to have the lyrics playing with the song. Most people will try the song creator once, find it too complicated and never touch it again. That's how features like these always work out. Hell, people in Halo 3 find Forge too difficult to use, when all you're doing there is placing objects.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Wow, you two are fiesty.

In short, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell me to "shut the **** up". That's just kinda rude. I don't think I said anything warranting being cursed at. Secondly, I don't believe I'm being a hypocrite. I've already said that I like Rock Band and I'd love for it's sequel to be good. But I just pointed out some doubts I have with it, some problems I had with its predecessor, and how I think its biggest rival are doing things better. I also realize that the game I prefer has its share of problems and if you want to **** all over the game, I'll respect your opinion and I might even agree with you. And the people who can't do that are the people who I personally define as 'fanboys' -- Gamers who can't handle criticisms and can only be negative on anybody or anything that opposes them. Which brings me to the last point. I am not a troll. I didn't come in here just to start a big fuss. I had points about Rock Band 2 that weren't 100%, but I felt that I had the right to say it. Kind of like the several posts you've made in only the first two pages of the GH4 thread where you crapped on the game, whined about how much you hate Activision and Guitar Hero III, and were completely negative and degrading.

I'm going to go with I can't stand behind a product of a company that does nothing but talk **** about another company's product that is identical.... etc.
Now, I have plenty to say as rebuttal to what you both have said about the actual game, but I figure I should just let it go. Somehow I don't feel like it'll blow over very well. I sure wouldn't want to be a "troll". I'll just have to learn to do all those very same things and still come out as respectable members of this community. Maybe it's those cute little Grimers that don your postbits. Beats me. *shrugs* Really, I feel like I'm a reasonable guy. I guess my posts were long-winded and came across as an attack, but none of it was really a huge deal to me. I just had some issues with a videogame and I wanted to tell people what they are and why I have them. If that's so wrong, I truly apologize.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
In short, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell me to "shut the **** up". That's just kinda rude. I don't think I said anything warranting being cursed at. Secondly, I don't believe I'm being a hypocrite. I've already said that I like Rock Band and I'd love for it's sequel to be good. But I just pointed out some doubts I have with it, some problems I had with its predecessor, and how I think its biggest rival are doing things better. I also realize that the game I prefer has its share of problems and if you want to **** all over the game, I'll respect your opinion and I might even agree with you. And the people who can't do that are the people who I personally define as 'fanboys' -- Gamers who can't handle criticisms and can only be negative on anybody or anything that opposes them. Which brings me to the last point. I am not a troll. I didn't come in here just to start a big fuss. I had points about Rock Band 2 that weren't 100%, but I felt that I had the right to say it. Kind of like the several posts you've made in only the first two pages of the GH4 thread where you crapped on the game, whined about how much you hate Activision and Guitar Hero III, and were completely negative and degrading.
How was that "in short?"

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
How was that "in short?"
It was a joke, jeez. I guess sarcasm doesn't come across very well over the 'net. I suppose I'll refrain from that now on. I said some stuff after that, though. If you don't wanna comment on it, I guess that's your prerogative

KirbyForAll

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I'm scared to post after all this arguing.

To me it really comes down to the setlist. Both games have fine interfaces and look fun to play. I'll admit that a like the guitar hero circles rather then the rock band squares (at least for the guitar part) but I can adapt. Once both setlists have been released then I'll make my decision.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Wow, just wow. This is what you say to someone who discusses their opinion of Rock Band and Guitar Hero? You take offense because he thinks the game you apparently hate will be better? He even said he hopes Rock Band 2 will be good. How on earth is that trolling? Oh right, because his opinion differs from yours. Maybe you should have your memory refreshed...

Why do you have to pick fights with anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours? Do you really need to feel that much of an ego boost? I posted in the topic that the game will be terrible because Neversoft made a game I didn't like. Where in there did I say it's gospel.
All you did in the GH:WT topic was basically say "I hated GH3 and I think GH:WT will be terrible as well" and then when people argued with you the above quote is how you responded. Being a little bit of a hypocrite and/or troll huh?

I can understand you not wanting GH:WT if you've already invested a lot in RB. But you should also be able to understand why others may prefer GH. To me, Harmonix acted completely arrogant and rude towards Wii owners by removing features from the Wii version and then they had the nerve to release it half a year late for the same price. Then to top things off they announce RB2 to come out in several months. Why on earth would I buy RB1 then? GH3 came out at the same time for all consoles and WT supposedly will not be gimped for the Wii. At this point to me GH is the correct choice as RB is for you. Now, if RB2 were to improve greatly on the Wii and have a good official setlist then maybe I would consider getting it but they already are off to a bad start by having only the 360 version come out first.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
tmw, chyeah boy. You can download Rock Band 2 DLC even if you don't have the disc and play it through Rock Band 1. Works the other way around, too.
I mean, does that include the songs that come on the rock band 2 disc? I mean it probably does but I wanna be sure, in order to determine how AMPED I am.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I highly doubt it honestly. That would be a completely badass thing to do, but it'd probably cost you the same to download all the tracks anyway.

That would still be awesome. **** you for making me want something now.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I mean, does that include the songs that come on the rock band 2 disc? I mean it probably does but I wanna be sure, in order to determine how AMPED I am.
Negative, songs on the Rock Band 2 disc won't be available for download. Or at least, if they're going to be up for download, it hasnt' been announced. If they were though, it'd likely be $2 a song, which would be a BAD DEAL compared to just buying the disc with 80+ songs on it. I'm sorry if that makes you less AMPED. :(

SundanceKid, I couldn't agree more. The notechart for Holiday in Cambodia was terrible. Terrible enough for me to cringe when I saw it on this possible set list.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hey, maybe it means we'll get "Kill the Poor" later. I love that song.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'd like to see some more Alternitive Rock on there, maybe Green Day *Shot*

This is great though, I'm Pumped up about this game, and would like to see Some Thunderstruck.

Top Bottom