• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Q&A!! Read this before asking questions...ALL OF IT!

Sudai

Stuff here
Cool beans.

I have a question for the rest of ROB boards.

Do you think ROB'd be cooler if his laser was different colors for each costume? I'd totally kill for that. I love the laser as it is, but I mean...a blue laser (uncharged) and cyan (charged) would look so cool for blue ROB, imo. :x

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
meat grinding rob would have an uncharged salami laser and a charged boloni laser:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also what are some good uses for side b? I don't use it all but I feel like it can be useful (maybe for disruption and free damage? idk)

Edit: shield pressuring too?

Sudai

Stuff here
-Aids recovery (have to jump and do it at nearly the same time)
-Reflecting Samus' Charged Shots and Lucario's Aura Sphere (only from far distances)
-Assisting your own suicide.
-Surprise attack from the ledge. (Thank Manko for this one) Drop down to where your double jump would normally put you right on the ledge and do the heli-jump thing (we need to decide on an official name for this. lawl) and you'll land right on the edge of the stage spinning. Prolly only useful once in a tournament, sadly.

Other than that, it's pretty useless. Its low knockback and stun means if you hit with it, you'll probably be punished.

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
that would be so epic
we could gather together and hunt down all MK players and assassinate them before the tourney starts

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
why you gotta ruin **** ;____;
better than forgetting about it and getting ***** by oil panic
D:
and before I'm accused of being a pessimist...I'm a realist
but I'm pessimistic too...
so
I'm a pessimistic realist
yay for seeing the glass half empty!

Sudai

Stuff here
You're more of a pessimist than a realist if you see the glass half empty.

As a realist, I see the glass half full of whatever was put in it, along with half full of air, so in reality, the glass is truly full. Then we get a scientist in here to explain why it's not actually full. I know this will happen somewhere since I'm a realist.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If someone finds it, you get a cookie.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you can give it to me at genesis :)

you should join the totally epic smash bus we're planning in the tournament listings thread XD

hey every ROB should get in on the smash bus

Robot Uprising!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I think the current plan is:

From NY down to FL, then across to TX, then up to NorCal

According to my 7th Grade Geography Teacher, you should be on the way :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
40, I'd assume. Maybe we could get 2 busses? I dunno how much it'll cost, but it's gonna be a nice amount. It'll also be a longass trip and I doubt they're gonna want to drive the whole way through, so you'll need hotel money. Plus, money for Genesis. Then money for housing at genesis. And food for the 3 days. And MMs.

I hope you have money saved up XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
What's a good character to cp if someone CPs brinstar? I never win there. My options are Fox, Sheik, Lucas, and maybe ICs.

noodles

Smash Champion
when i read the quote i thought he meant captain jack. i was about to ask for a link >.<

Kassuhn

Smash Rookie
Best Doubles Partner for ROB?

Hey who is the best or who are some of the best doubles partners for Rob?
:chuckle:

Top Bottom