• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB Interview Topic #2 Holy Nightmare (Interview pending, don'tcha know)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Whats the canadian metagame like?
One of the biggest complaints of rob mains is lack of kill moves, How often do you find this a problem? And how do you solve it?
Boxers/briefs?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Not that many questions to ask him, I'll keep it up for one more day then ask him the questions.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I didn't think there we enough questions, but whatever, I'll send the questions.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol, my questions for holy:

1) what are your thoughts on online play? There are theories of what skills transfer between online and face to face play, what do you take out of each experience?

2) I know it's been requested before, but your views on the rob vs. MK match... you have been raised as the "anti-hopeless" since none of our MK's were beating you, but recently Ace has been able to beat you (i know it was never easy man)... mostly - if both players have sufficient matchup experience (Toronto had no solid ROB mains 'till recently) what is the matchup like? what aspects MK's game specifically are the hardest to deal with?

3) Do you think your character is holding you back? Will we see you break out MK in singles (I know you do in doubles) any time soon?

4) learning to play against Ally is obviously fantastic experience (and I'm sure him learning with you helped him out too), but your brother is known to have a unique style... when you first started playing other people, how transferrable were your skills on reading your opponent, and how do you find adapting to your opponents style effects your game?

5) how can you be so ****ed french, yet so ****ed sexy?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
-.- I already sent the questions. Holy could just answer these after he posts his responses.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
1- Why are you so good at trashtalking swordgard ?
2- Why can't I beat you?

Top Bottom