• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game Results

Oracle

Smash Master
Melee Doubles- 20 Entrants
1: Team Old School Team ($120.00) (sethlon and Disafter)
2: Marine Animals ($60.00) (waterlessfishie and penguin)
3: Law and Order ($20.00) (lunchables and thoraxe)
4: Sadboys 2002 (pootdabox and boomstick)
5: Team Peter (light and DMG)
5: Sisterhood of the Traveling P*nis (Oracle and Awestin)
7: Cryhards
7: Super Kami Guru
9: Bitchslap
9: Monochrome
9: Cap'n Crunch
9: Los Pollos Hermanos
13: The Dactyls
13: The Boy Jones
13: LGarbage
13: Tons of Damage
17: Botthocks
17: Moonside
17: jesse and razk
25: Team Ben

PM Doubles- 13 Entrants
1: Sisterhood of the Traveling Penis ($78.00) (Awestin and Oracle)
2: Save me the Apple ($39.00) (Dakpo and Sethlon)
3: Team Peter ($13.00) (Light and DMG)
4: Short Hop Double Bacon (Disafter and Glaive)
5: UTDZAC and Bwett
5: Superdick
7: Cryhards
7: Super Kami Guru
9: Sadboys 2002
9: Tons of Damage
9: Team Zard
9: Bitchslap
13: Moonside

Melee Singles- 41 Entrants
Swiss results:

Top 16 Bracket results:
1: Sethlon ($220.00)
2: UTDZac ($120.00)
3: Disafter ($40.00)
4: Waterless Fishie ($20.00)
5: Thoraxe
5: Lunchables
7: Boomstick
7: Pootdabox
9: Awestin
9: TXZero
9: Blak
9: B91
13: Jesi
13: Cone
13: Heisenburg
13: Thimbro

PM Singles- 40 Entrants
Swiss results:

Top 16 Bracket:
1: Awestin (Split) ($170.00)
2: CT Denti (Split) ($170.00)
3: Oracle ($40.00)
4: Disafter ($20.00)
5: Sethlon
5: Bwett
7: DMG
7: Infinity
9: UTDZac
9: TXZero
9: Xeven
9: Lunchables
13: Mr. Clean
13: XFiora
13: Aerolink
13: Light

Tournament was a lot of fun, if a bit stressful. Big shoutouts to Bwett and Light for helping me run the tournament while I had matches to play. Another big thanks to Denti and Xeven for setting up the stream, even if it didn't last very long. The tournament definitely could have gone more smoothly; 67 people there definitely shattered my expectations and threw me for a loop. Notes for next time:

- Some sort of monitor where players can see their matches, or a printout. Having people come up to use the computer took too long, especially with the swiss program being a little confusing.
- Sign out sheet- I had a huge problem with players leaving and not telling me, so matches got held up constantly. With a sign out sheet i can make people responsible for their own breaks and contact them when they need to get back.
- Start in the morning- The venue opening at 2 was a problem, but the owner says if we go there again we'll open up at 10 or 11, so that won't be a problem again.
- more scheduling for people in multiple games- this was most evident with dmg and light going really far in both teams events, where i would need them to play one match but I didn't communicate that well enough so they would be playing singles or something.
- i don't think we'll be going back to swiss. I really like it and think it has potential, but people are just way more used to pools into bracket. I might try it again but with a bit more organization next time, and it'll only be for one of the games and not both.
- I really enjoyed the PM stagelist, but would like some feedback. Main things i probably should not have included were KJ64 and Brinstar, but brinstar was not chosen for many matches so it was mostly irrelevant. I wish i actually had stages with high ceilings :(. as I predicted the melee stagelist didn't have any real impact on results, but I got so many complaints that I probably will only put mute and/or brinstar as cps at the next one. extremely disappointed that denthorn was the only one to actually give me a real point as to why i should not legalize pokefloats. my goal was to stimulate discussion, but too many people acted like babies for that to happen. Oh well.

Final notes: $204 raised for Low Tier city 2! That means in total I have $300 to put towards the tournament, with even more Road to LTC events down the road! I'll post seeding points for singles and doubles later in the week. GGs to everyone I played!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Rob, if you want I have a few ways to speed up registration for people so it only takes like 5-10 minutes total.

D

Deleted member

I'm disappointed in myself
I wanted to make toonlink look good but I just got beaten by characters that rush him down... *sigh* Back to the marth

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Thanks a lot for organizing this, Rob!
This was a really fun tourney, but it was also super crowded. That was crazy.
I think that it was really well done, and the Swiss system was lots of fun and gave my friends that are new to this lots of matches to play an do well in. I definitely wouldn't be against doing it again, even though it took awhile.

I'm really happy with how Mr. Clean (Nathan) and I did in doubles in both PM and Melee! Top 8 in both!
I could have done better in singles, but afterwards I MM'd like six people and won all of those. Next tourny I think I'm going to just MM tons of people, and not even care about bracket. I hope this doesn't become a bad habit.

Bombitty

Smash Cadet
So close to making bracket. THANKS OBAMA (aka: Xeven)

I liked that PM stagelist. More than willing to do that one again.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Wow! This tournament looks like it was awesome! Wish I could have been there. Good job Oracle!

Edit: Also Light was there? Like A&M Light? Dude, you need to come back to A&M sometime and play us. We have a really big Smash (Brawl and P:M) scene here now. JJ left, but the scene is more active than ever right now. I've never got to play you, but I've heard stories about how good you are lol!

D

Deleted member

I choked badly when I was playing yesterday, sorry to the people I played against, I really don't play that poorly.

Shoutouts baby:

Venue- Thanks for letting me play my CD over the store speakers. I hope everyone liked the music. (Slim Shady LP)
Aliami- Bring M&M's to DIME 5, we'll win for sure
Scotch- Eat something, go to the bathroom, and wipe your sweaty hands before you play.
TXZero- Your Fox is great, I hope to play against you again :)
Daniel/HIV+ Sheik Player- Why the **** is Sheik so hard to K/O jesus christ
Bull- I hope that trick Aliami showed you helped you out.
Bwett- I got all happy and **** when I got you down to one stock on Game 2, then I realized that I had 150% percent, and your Up-Smash is pretty much an instakill haha
Zachattax- Good seeing you again.
Denti- Since when do you drive buses?
Infinity- Still don't know what Hair Gel you use. Those 2v1's were hella fun.
Darkgun- Nice handshake
SouthernGent- Sorry I never came back to play you, but I will play you again in the future. You seem like a great Nus player.
KFC- You did my food wrong, like, 10 ****ing times
Dollar King- Your products weren't even a ****ing dollar, I bought a can of MTN. Dew for 2 dollars. What the hell.
2-Bit- Great seeing you, really fun friendlies. Hope to see you at DIME 5.
Oracle- Surprised you kept your cool under all that stress. Hope you actually had fun.
Everyone Else- You guys are a great community, glad I go to tournaments to play against a wide diversity of people, I need the practice :D

Team Shoutouts:

Bitchslap- Well, you live up to your name
Every other team I played - GG no johns

Great tournament and ****, like I said before, could have done better, but whatever haha. See you guys at DIME 5 or LTC2. (If I go, of course.)

MrClean

Smash Rookie
This was a really fun tourney. The Swiss system did a good job at letting lots of people play lots of games.
Shoutouts to the TO for handling a staggering turnout, well done! Thanks to Bwett for chasing people down to keep the tourney moving.
I'm so happy I did so well! I didn't expect top 16 in PM or top 8 teams with Hamlin in both PM and Melee.
Thanks to everyone who gave me some advice. I appreciate all of yall's input; thank you all for helping me improve!

The KFC battle helm shall return...

D

Deleted member

Sethlon/Bwett - I get a large feel I'm not really wanted around any of you guys
Oracle - Any chance we can get a larger venue/more time? Doing matches at 1-3 am was draining, I couldn't think
Xeven - I was hoping to play you in swiss or bracket
Gabe - I'm sorry for just quitting our set, it was 3 am and I wanted to sleep rather than do anything ever... you're a smarter player than I am so if I was playing like it was 4 pm though I most likely would have lost regardless.
Infinity - Whelp time to pick a character that can deal with metaknights mobility on the ground
Denti - All these nerfs hammers are going to fly like wild fire
Dakpo - I get that I have a bad attitude but whatever you say generally doesn't change it. Overtime I'll have to learn myself what I should and shouldn't do, but whenever you comment stuff you're just going to get complaints from me since I'm in that bad state of mind
DMG - The instant I asked you to play friendlies you said no, yet you wanted to beat me to prove something on the character thread
Thoraxe - I'm surprised we got 3rd in teams even though I don't play this game
UTD - I'll help with tink if you want. No one plays him so you don't really know what to follow up with but we can play friendlies some time and you can learn those things you don't know. I'm slightly salty about melee though... I could have gotten top 3, I was so close to getting 60 dollars. Just one correctly placed fsmash...
I should probably play P:M dubs since tink is an amazing dubs character but I don't know... Great turnout, just didn't like the hours it took. Getting beaten down makes me want to rethink playing this game sometimes/playing a low tier :urg:

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure some things could be done to improve everything, but if you're gonna hold another one of these and expect similar attendance idk how feasible it is to try and run 2 games at once. Maybe it was just exacerbated by the fact that you had to start singles before doubles got halfway done, but there were matches that didn't happen for like an hour or two because we were waiting on 4 people to coordinate their matches with 4 different brackets going on simultaneously.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Sethlon/Bwett - I get a large feel I'm not really wanted around any of you guys
That is not the issue at all. I get really annoyed when people *constantly* complain about something. You want to make your opinion heard about dumb stages, and I understand that. However, beating a dead horse is quite another thing. Especially while others are trying to enjoy/play Finals.

I wasn't joking around when I said that if you stopped complaining and johning, and instead learned a lesson from your experiences, you can be the best player. Someone at your age with that kind of tech and good reading skills...

As it stands, you joined a tournament knowing exactly what you were getting yourself into in terms of stages. You got outplayed.

Now... teach me Toon Link =)

Edit: Scotch, your Falcon's getting good. Keep it up.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
How do I read the swiss results? I get the 1st column is matches won, but what's with the T1, T2, T3?
Shout outs:
Top 16 Bracket results:
1: Sethlon - Who the hell beat you in the swiss? Either way congrats on getting first, now that you're playing a good character you can get scary good at this game. I hope you continue to enter melee tournaments and I hope you start coming to DIMEs to take all of our money. It'd be really nice to see the skill depth of Dallas increase so we can all start getting better. Also GGs in dubs, you and John just obviously outplayed us.
2: UTDZac - I was rooting for you against little Zach in winner's bracket because i played the loser of that set and I feel a lot more confident against him than I do against you. So thanks for making that game 3 comeback lol.
3: Disafter - You were obviously playing badly in our set in my opinion so it kinds sucked to still lose lol. Would have been a good set if we were both playing our best I think. GGs in doubles
4: Waterless Fishie - Hey! This time you got paid for 4th! Good job.
5: Thoraxe - I feel kinda bad for placing ahead of you in the bracket because you sent me to losers. GGs though I definitely got outplayed.
5: Lunchables - Please stop mentioning your age all of the time. I hear the words "13 year old fraud" a lot whenever I go to a tournament. It's getting pretty old so just play lots of friendlies instead of looking for people to console you and tell you you're actually good. Kinda lame you forfeited in singles since game 1 wasn't that bad, but I could definitely tell you were just done for the night though. GGs in doubles you were pulling off some sick ****. Zachattax 4ever.
7: Boomstick - Daaamn your tech skill is solid. At first when we were playing I was really caught off guard, so I had to step it up lol. I was the tall skinny kid with glasses you played friendlies with while we waited for Awestin. Super fun friendlies and solid finish in bracket despite it being your first tournament in who knows how long.
7: Pootdabox - GGs in bracket. Doc is pretty sweet and I was definitely caught off guard game 1. Hope you and Boomstick keep coming to tournaments.
9: Awestin - I'm pretty happy I beat you in swiss cause you beat me at DIME 1. After you whooped me game 1 though I remembered how to play lol. GGs though you're a really smart player and I like seeing someone whose smart about what they do do well, even though you're not a 'melee player'. It also helps you play puff I think and no one in dallas knows how to play against puff lol.
9: Blak - GGs in bracket. I thought you were a samus player? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but I remember your samus being better than your sheik at least.
9: B91 - B91 back again! Hope you stick around. GGs in swiss, just stop SDing and you've still got it.
13: Jesi - Fun stuff in bracket I'm always scared if you upsetting me when we play lol.
13: Cone - GGs in swiss keep it up and keep playing you're getting better.
13: Heisenburg - Didn't play you at all I think but I saw you play friendlies and it looks like you're getting good keep it up.

Penguin - I'm sitting next to you!
Gentlest of breezes - Cool to see you again unfortunately we didn't play at all.
2-bit - I saw you use the advice given to you when you played Aliami so it's cool to see you're aware of that mental process, just time to start refining it, like the rest of us lol. Hope to see you make bracket sometime soon keep practicing.
sorry if I forgot anyone, I always have fun at tournaments, regardless of how long they take lol. :rolleyes:
also interesting how everyone I played in swiss made bracket.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Had fun playing a lot of you guys. Especially the space animals! SorryI don't remember your names, I was pretty tore up for most of this tourney (all 12 hours lol)

Thanks again, sadboys 2002

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
This was a really fun tournament. The attendance was outrageous. I hope everyone that came had a great time and comes again to the next one. The ideas that Oracle listed to improve the flow of the tournament sound like good ideas. Wish I had performed better, but the hard truth is, it's not going to happen unless I invest more time into the game. Still thinking about how I want to accomplish this. How badly do I want it? I possibly need to invest time into secondaries that compliment my main as well. Some stuff for me to think about.

Some shoutouts:
Denthorn - I was worried that we were going to have one of those off-days when we were warming up, but you just flipped like a switch once the actual tournament started. Our teams matches were really fun. It's exciting to be able to play Link in Melee and actually feel useful. I hope me going low tier wasn't too much of a burden for the team.
DMG - The after party was great. Finally got to play the great DMG in Mario Party. You're so freaking good at the minigames and very knowledgeable about the Mario Party "meta" too. On Pirate Land, I almost considered buying a dueling glove just to duel you, but went for the Bowser Bomb instead.
Awestin - Congrats on winning PM singles. Somehow, you keep getting weirder and that amazes me. (in a good way)
Denti - congrats on winning PM singles. I guess we all have to play Ivysaur now. >_>"
UTD Zac - I feel like I keep getting reasonably close to beating you, but you always pull it off in the end. Good games as always.
Lunchables - Great set in Melee teams. It was fun. Felt like it could have gone either way.
Boomstick - Good games in Melee and PM. I know exactly what you mean about Falco not being the same. I co-main Falco in Melee, but I struggle to accomplish anything with him in PM.
Oracle - I don't like how well you know my Link. Made some terrible counter picking decisions too. Really want my rematch. Thanks for hosting
Disafter - Great playing friendlies at the beginning of the tournament. That kick in the butt is what I needed to get it together for the tournament.
Sethlon - You're going to have to teach me some new Sonic meta. Watching you, I've noticed that you're way faster than before. DBZ references are made a lot in Smash Bros, but I felt like the guy on the sidelines who has to really focus to watch the match.
Chazz - Ganondorf is a big bully tossing Link around like that. ;_; Really exciting that you and your brother came. I think there is a lot potential players from the Arlington area that should come.

But yeah, thanks again to everyone that came out. It always boils down to the players that make the tournament experience great or a flop. You can have horrible tournament conditions and a great time or great tournament conditions and just salt and disrespect everywhere. Let us make this scene into something to really fear by Low Tier City 2.

D

Deleted member

Next time I'm going to just jump on a carpool train and stay as late as possible so I don't have to self-DQ myself.
Gawd damn it.

...anyway Shoutouts:

Oracle: Thanks for stealing 40 bucks from me.
Austin: Looking forward to teaming with you some time in the future!
Denti: You make such good gameplay decisions and you think so quickly. Damn you and your reflexes. I'm glad to see you exploit a lot of stuff in the game kinda like me.
Bull: Lemme Teach you some Nus stuff.
Scotch: Staup choking on semen and Learn the Hardstyle Hamlin Heimlich Maneuver.
Lunchables: I'll do those MMs with you at DIME, okay?
UTDZac: Lemme play you in P:M bro, stop avoiding me.
Jesi: You really should pick up Project: M. You could do really well in bracket.
2-Bit: Me, you, and Scotch should all hang out sometime.
Torin: Your Toon Link needs some work and your Squirtle is promising. Practice often!
Evo: Why did you change your name to Evo from TR8NR? You know Evo is a fighting-game tournament series, right? Also, stick with Ivy and don't play random characters in tournament unless you know what you're doing.
Razck: Work on your Fox/Bowser/WhoeverTheHellYouPlayNow
Everyone Else: GG!

Also, sorry If I offended anyone by not shaking their hands. My skin is extremely sensitive - especially in the winter. I have a rare skin condition known as eczema, and I've learned that shaking peoples hands makes my hands flare up. It's nothing too-too bad, but my hands can get red and cracky to the point of bleeding from excessive contact with others. Sorry if I offended any of you!

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
And I thought there was only going to be like fourteen people at this tournament. Twas flipping awesome, and I quite enjoyed the Swiss system. And heck, it was quite awesome to meet a bunch of people that I have sadly completely forgotten the names of but no less hope to see at the next tournament I get to go to!

Shouts time!
Oracle - Talk about having your work cut out for ya! Awesome to see that the stress didn't get the best of you during the day. And though we didn't get to stick around for it, twas kinda nifty that my bud and I met ya'll at Whataburger before we headed out.
Venue - The bathroom light went out nooooooooooooooo. Thanks for giving us a place to play PM!
Everyone who brought setups - ...That was freaking awesome. Too many TVs for me to even set mine up. Jeezbus.
Lunchables - I don't know WHO YOU ARE. I'm like "Hey, you're ZachAttax!" and you're Like "NO, I'm Lunchables!" and I'm like "... Oh." And then I come here and you're referred to by both, and your Swiss results are... and I'MSOCONFUSED. That aside I really need to get a friendly in against you, see what all the hubbub's 'bout. andtheniwillknowwhoyouareahhahhah!
Sethlon - for explaining Swiss to me, my bud, and... well, I don't remember now but thanks regardless.
Southerngent - Great to see you again! Yer Ness play is still just so kewl. Next time we meet each other at a tourney we should team!
Bombitty - Good to see ya again. We will both have to see about beating Xeven and his Lucario.
Xeven - IT'SGONNAHAPPEN.bmp. Just wanted an excuse to use more Caps Lock. Yer Lucario play is pretty different from what I've seen, and that is always fun to watch. That MM is going to happen.
Bull and... ohgoshwhatwasyournameiplayedyoulastroundinswiss Anbu - Ya'll both did pretty well for your first tournament! That plateau you were talking about is something I've also experienced. The more you guys get new folks to play with, the faster you'll surpass that point. Also, I would highly encourage you check out just what some of the commonplace tech skills are used for (dash dancing, for example) and have a closer look at your throw punishes as a whole.
Scotch98' - Nice handshake. Aaaaaiamsobadwithnamesandfaces.
To everyone I met, got the name of, played with, and then goldfish'd the name and face of - great to meet you all and I hope to see you at the next tournament. And learn your names! And remember those names!

Great games. Out fer now.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dakpo - I get that I have a bad attitude but whatever you say generally doesn't change it. Overtime I'll have to learn myself what I should and shouldn't do, but whenever you comment stuff you're just
Obviously you cared enough about the experience to write a shoutout for it.

iLight

Smash Lord
Tournament was fun, sad about how I did in bracket but just need to get better. Shoutouts to everyone I played and chilled with, @Blondie if I do go back to C-stat sometime I'll hit you up to chill.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG - The instant I asked you to play friendlies you said no, yet you wanted to beat me to prove something on the character thread
I wasn't serious btw. If I wanted to be on a notable list of people, I'd do it in tournament instead of only trying specific people or using them as examples to put me on. I didn't want to play friendlies because I was getting drained throughout the day doing all 4 events. We can play some other time if we have our Marth pride on the line or whatever I guess :p and yes you should play Marth exclusively instead of TL imo. You want a character vs Infinity? Try Marth. He has plenty of tools in that MU, can ask either one of us about it in depth more if you would like I doubt he would mind.

This was a really fun tournament.
DMG - The after party was great. Finally got to play the great DMG in Mario Party. You're so freaking good at the minigames and very knowledgeable about the Mario Party "meta" too. On Pirate Land, I almost considered buying a dueling glove just to duel you, but went for the Bowser Bomb instead.
Awestin - Congrats on winning PM singles. Somehow, you keep getting weirder and that amazes me. (in a good way) OMG YES AWESTIN KEEP IT UP

I had a lot of fun. Pirate land was looking mad hard for awhile as I toiled away on the first island for like half the ****in game! Just glad I got all 3 bonus stars at the end. Had to make up for how brutal MP1 was to me :(

Oh yeah shoutouts to Melee people I played. It's been awhile since I played Melee itself (PM has been the game for me the last year and a half or so, maybe even 2+ years), I hope I was decent competition for you guys!

Edit: I HAD FIRST SEED AFTER SWISS?!?!?!? Not bad. The only thing I can say is that I wasn't expecting to play Oracle again so soon in bracket after already having him Round 1 in Swiss. As far as numerical seeding went with Swiss results, I mean yeah it did make sense, but I kinda wish I got to play some other people. Not because I lost to Oracle or Disafter either: give me equally hard or harder bracket meetups like Awestin/Denti and it woulda been kind of cool since it would have been two different people to play. Besides time, that was the only complaint I had with Swiss and I think it's great for players who may have not made bracket or barely made bracket, to get a lot of matches in. Swiss (with correct things in place to keep the tournament moving along) probably would work just as fine as bracket, so don't hate on it too much guys!

Jesi

Smash Ace
Well that was fun! Thanks for filling in my time Saturday night as all the Halloween parties I was going to go to got horribly rained out (outdoor venues). Emo! But Smash was there to fill in the time. :)

Shout-outs (haven't done this in forever!!)
Oracle - Thanks for hosting, great turnout! Nice to see you post some lessons to be learned at the top of this thread haha
Sethlon - glad you did so well, as usual. You're such a nice guy, you deserve it. :)
Aliami - Fun friendlies at the end there, thanks for playing, and maybe I will enter a PM tourney in the future - who knows.
Boomstick - Haven't seen you in forever, come to more tourney's! You and Poot made it much more fun for me haha
PootdaBox - Long time no seeeeeee, more smash. :)
Austin - You seem like a cool dude, ggs in tourney. :)
Razck - Thanks for being my impromptu team-mate, don't worry too much about not winning stuff. I've been playing for probably half your life span (dear God) and have lost soooooo maaaaaany games, just make sure you HAVE FUN! :D
WaterlessFishie (Gabe) - Good matches, see you in a couple weeks! Stay gentlemanly. lol
@SwissFormat - Weird... I think I liked it though... I think it would have been fine had the tournament as a whole been organized a bit better (I know there was 3x's the expected turn-out etc. etc.) and had a bit more visibility. There were some salty individuals with the way the 16 man bracket got selected haha.

I was also tag-teaming calling matches/updating the bracket with someone up at the front desk for a while there during 1st/2nd round of melee singles and I don't think I ever caught your name... but thanks for helping out! You were very polite. haha

That's all, perhaps you'll be seeing more of me at some of these tourneys.

Also Note: If you want more girls (and to be honest people in general) to get interested in games, please treat them respectfully. Do not make up john's when you lose a match, say something demeaning - win or lose, or lie about how a match went down. Fragile egos, and poor sportsmanship are so unattractive. Practice being polite and respectful here and it will carry over IRL - which is always a +1 in most people's books. :)

Thanks to everyone I played friendlies with too if I didn't catch your name! :)

D

Deleted member

I cared enough to throw it out there because you're always encouraging me but after a while it's like the same thing. I'm always discouraging myself but eventually my goals of results and attitude are going to face themselves and correct to what should be an amazing result. This will have to be the outcome of myself however...

D

Deleted member

I cared enough to throw it out there because you're always encouraging me but after a while it's like the same thing. I'm always discouraging myself but eventually my goals of results and attitude are going to face themselves and correct to what should be an amazing result. This will have to be the outcome of myself however...
Believe in the heart of the cards.

D

Deleted member

Also sethlon when are the vids up? No rush, I can wait a week or 2 but I would like me vs UTD :)

Top Bottom