• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
You guys went to chesebrough?

:phone:
Yeah, the only problem is that we couldn't connect the speakers because they were being used for commentary. I don't know how it will go though since it'll be during the school year. May not be a problem.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Official commentator hype. :p

Would like to know ahead of time who might be able to house me and a possible car?

Also, Rob, let me know if you need any help staffing. More than happy to help out when it comes to an MI tourney, ESPECIALLY in my favorite place to smash, Ann Arbor. <3

kd-

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry D: I actually didn't know who you were tbh :c

I'll play you next time though for sure :3
I don't know who you are either ^_^;; If you saw three players on the melee setup at PS4, I was the one sitting on the ground in between the two chairs (That ain't 3chairz).

Chad will be a household name after this tourney! :awesome:
****tiest household name in existence. Better to remain unknown.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I don't know who you are either ^_^;; If you saw three players on the melee setup at PS4, I was the one sitting on the ground in between the two chairs (That ain't 3chairz).
ahh, that might have been why I didnt see you xD I think by the time you came I had to go back to taking care of my stream.

Sorry about that though, I'll be sure to play you next time :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yup, Dempt and kd will be part of the legendary commentary team at this.

Official commentator hype. :p

Would like to know ahead of time who might be able to house me and a possible car?

Also, Rob, let me know if you need any help staffing. More than happy to help out when it comes to an MI tourney, ESPECIALLY in my favorite place to smash, Ann Arbor. <3
It's too early for housing inquiries right now, most of our locals don't even know this event exists yet lol (blame Melee players for never checking Smashboards).

We could always use a helping hand at the event. I'll talk to you about it some more on FB.

kd-

Smash Lord
The anticipation is half the fun. Whether or not the mm's go through doesn't matter, it's just a way of saying, "I want to see/play/talk to you when this tourney happens"

Top Bottom