• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
this looks like a good tourny to go to

as long as there are no funky stages

hopefully kevinm and the rest of new england mediocrity can come to this to donate to charity

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This > FC.
Hopefully the price for this tourney won't be nearly as high as the price of FC.
It'll be about half the price assuming you enter every event.

project m side event?
I'd need a reliable Project M TO who could get 4-5 setups to the venue, do player check-in on their own laptop, and then run the event. Message me if you'd like to organize something.

this looks like a good tourny to go to

as long as there are no funky stages

hopefully kevinm and the rest of new england mediocrity can come to this to donate to charity
There won't be more than 8 legal stages. And New England attendance would be super hype! Slox and anyone else who comes from either coast, you guys would get guaranteed housing at my place.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Warlock Don is bigger than this tournament.

Perhaps life itself.

He is the Alpha.

He is the Beta.

And he IS the Omega.

PS: I'm entering this to time someone out with :sheik: and :jigglypuff: and skip into the sunset.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Of course the best tournament I've been to. Thanks for taking on another one Rob!

Lovage

Smash Hero
nahhhhh Rob wouldnt do that to us. hes a man of the people. super rare now a days
juggleman aka rob harn is not only a man of the people, he's a man of incredible TO prowess. he's at hyuga level TO sickness

omg it's da fooookn big house mennggg

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated the thread with info about the venue and prices. Also, a Project M side event is confirmed, get excited!!

Top Bottom