• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

LOE1

Smash Lord
or soulpech can come pick me up then go pick up joe then go pick up FOW then go get otori then come get lokii then go get RAIN and then drop us all off to the tourney. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lokii needs to come to Michigan to play smash and not be in an artist alley since I can't come to Shuffle ;~;

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm LOE1's #1 fanboy :love:.

Alyssa I'm flying~. I'd pick you up if I was driving, but that would be 4 to Pittsburgh then 6 to Ann arborrrrr.

:018:

LOE1

Smash Lord
hm, i actually think i went there, but didnt notice it i guess :(.

i'll be sure to talk to ya at shuffle tho :)

also someone help delux get here, needs more timing people out

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
It's not a big deal if we can't.

I'm probably only going to go if I can get my travel paid for, since that's the one exception I'm making as far as being retired goes.

I think some of the crew members in KS were talking about chipping in to get me to go, but helping them help me increases the likelihood I go to team with Chi :p

JTsm

Smash Master
One more month...

Just lemmie know if you guys want free housing. I'm like... 15 min away from the venue. 16 is my cap.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Lokiimon Master, if Chi doesn't go teamsies plsies

(If I go)

oCaptGo

Smash Rookie
I think I've given up correcting people rofl
ill let you know if i end up going
Where are you at, Capt?

Also, i have extra prints/buttons from youmacon. League/BlazBlue/original prints + RWBY/Smash (zss, marth, mk, kirby)/BlazBlue (Rags/Jin/Noel/Tao) buttons

if anyone wants em, i can post references and bring em.

I'm from saginaw, but that's hella out of your way.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Can we have melee and/or PM? I'll even TO that ****; I feel like you could get so much extra hype doing that. Also then I'll have a reason to come.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Can we have melee and/or PM? I'll even TO that ****; I feel like you could get so much extra hype doing that. Also then I'll have a reason to come.
PMs on the docket. It's just a month away and he still hasn't updated the OP.

Top Bottom