• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Mr~C

Smash Apprentice
Count me in this tourny. Im coming forsure getting back in the smash community. Hey tech, are you down for some Tekken Tag 2? I'll have a set upp ;)

Patches

Smash Master
Anyone into metal? If there's a show playing somewhere this weekend, I'd be down to go and mosh. Anyone else man enough to step into the circle pit with me?

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I am in practice, playing like a beast, mind and fingers are flowing at Melee/Marvel speed again, and ready to **** some *****es in the ***. To the hilt. No lube. Bite the pillow and scream my name.

Need a good partner with some doubles smarts for this. Don't be afraid to team with a :peach:, I will **** *****es up. My :metaknight: will cover you better than ANY trojan condom. My :marth: will convert even the jankiest of your hits into bricks of gold. I will help you sandwich even the likes of Ally harder than any Eiffel Tower you've ever ****ing seen with any of my three characters. I assume Dan is teaming with Seagull?

/adver****ingtisement baby

LOE1

Smash Lord
well, lets give this a shot

gio, how about we put our differences aside, and **** teams?

Top Bottom