• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ROAD TO APEX* - King Funk's Castle II: Måske [KFC2] - RE-OPENED/SPOTS AVAILABLE

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Wonder what character I'll be playing this time.

Looked at my schedule for the upcoming semester, looks fairly manageable. I'll come. I can always leave if I have any work to do.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Six danes, seven swedes and nine norwegians confirmed. Could be some good crews, right?

Hara

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll book tickets for this in two weeks. Gonna check how everyone else is traveling.

700 more SEK in paycheck than planned ftw.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
OK, a lot of people are still asking me for housing from sunday -> monday, but I'd like to tell that I or other danish smashers CANNOT provide housing for you. Please avoid as much as possible booking for flights/trains any day before/after the 4th/7th!

Aside from that, preparations are going well, book your tickets before prices get too high!

WIDL

We Are Born
So I'm assuming we can use the kitchen? I just wonder what "equipment" is there? Is it possible to borrow like a frying pan etc? :awesome:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
So I'm assuming we can use the kitchen? I just wonder what "equipment" is there? Is it possible to borrow like a frying pan etc? :awesome:
Yeah sure. But we'll only allow people to use the kitchen if they promise to clean up their stuff after they are done cooking, otherwise it'll be a mess.

stelzig

Smash Lord
I'm confirmed, I have just bought my tickets.
Need housing from wednesday to tuesday :D
Do you have some special agreement with KF already? Otherwise this might be a problem...

OK, a lot of people are still asking me for housing from sunday -> monday, but I'd like to tell that I or other danish smashers CANNOT provide housing for you. Please avoid as much as possible booking for flights/trains any day before/after the 4th/7th!

Jonas

Smash Champion

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I'm confirmed, I have just bought my tickets.
Need housing from wednesday to tuesday :D
I'm really glad you bought tickets and that you're coming. :bee:

However, you should always read through the thread to get as much information as possible, because I did tell people that we can't really provide housing for people before and after the tournament.

Anyway, I'll try and find a solution anyway. If you have Skype please add me (jfvissing) so we can talk about it.

Aside from that, preparations are going well, book your tickets before prices get too high!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Anyway, I need to remind everyone that we will need some additional setups. If any of you have the possibilities of bringing a Gamecube or Wii we would really appreciate it.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
come to think of it, i may bring a small tv. when i say small, i mean ridiculously small. cabinsmash!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Attention to all those who are going!

General info about Denmark:
  • do not, under any circumstance, take any kind of public transport without a ticket ; there's a HUGE amount of control in Denmark and you don't want to get caught red-handed
  • if you plan on visiting the city/going around, I recommend buying a 2-zone "klippekort", which is a 10-clip transport card which allows you to use bus/metro/trains around Copenhagen for 1 hour ; it costs 140 kr. but that card can be shared with others (of course use it multiple times for that purpose)
  • for those arriving from the airport, remember to buy a single 3-zone ticket ; for those arriving by train from Sweden, you can use your train tickets for danish public transports for one day
  • be very careful of bicycles, there is a bicycle lane on every street in Copenhagen so always keep an eye out for them
  • remember to get some DKK (Danish Kroner) before entering the venue, there are ATM's which accept pretty much all sorts of cards at Copenhagen Central Station, at the airport and 5 minutes away from the venue
  • you can use a credit card at every shop and restaurant in Copenhagen

Also I'm adding more contact info on the first post of the thread.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Are there spots open now? Two other norwegians want to join the invasion of copenhagen, if that's the case.

Armada

Smash Lord
Yeah some people from Sweden can't make it anymore so King Funk decided to let more people come.
I can't say for sure how many more spots it is but 2 should be okay (especially considering the way he wrote when he said more spots is avaible)

Top Bottom