• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Meleers

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Possible party at my house saturday night....all you can eat melee.....practice for Pat's and just some time to screw around with team battles and stuff. Also you guys are free to stay at my house, I got a big *** house haha. Then we could wake up, go to IHOP, and then go to the smashfest Sunday afternoon here in Riverside as well. Anyone down to attend let me know and we could set this up.

Peace

Nashun

Smash Ace
Dude. I am so down for that. Hit me up on AIM - NasuHasano155

or call/text the phone - 951-329-1886.

That sounds amazinggggggg. I'm willing to bring little caesar's pizza if enough people wanna go. I live on the border of Riverside/Corona, right off of Pierce.

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
Man, I just wish that I don't have so much homework, and have a ride.

About what time is it going to start?

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Uh what time do you guys think? Ill be out playing ITG and COD4 at Howies in the afternoon, so if you guys wanted to like go over there and play stuff and then come back to my place at night and chill, open up the smash bros buffet and just screw around. If thats the case then Id say Howies from like 2-8 and then my place after? And anyone who cant get a ride to my place but could get a ride to Howies (like you UCR people since it is close) I could take you to my place after :p

Let me know whats up

DJMirror

Smash Master
is there anyone in riverside that i can play with?

I can only play around later at night cuz i get out of work at 930pm everyday =(

hit me up

408-507-2931

I prefer that you text me first

and my aim is jays0nnn

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
maybe i should check this thread more often

Dazu

Smash Cadet
The party was fun XD The 3 that came stayed the whole weekend and we just chilled, played an *** load of melee, and ate some yummy foods too! More should come next time though haha I tried getting ahold of some of you but no answers or anything. Ah well

Nashun

Smash Ace
Got your messages but wasn't on AIM. Call/text is much more reliable since I'm on AIM almost 24/7 but I'm not always at my computer. Ah well.

Dazu

Smash Cadet
ROfl it's cool man. There might be another party tomorrow since there is no school Wednesday, but I don't know yet since I could go somewhere with some friends...but it is a maybe.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nima! sorry that i haven't respond back

what your cell again? I accidently deleted the voice mail!

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to make it to this one.

I'm going to take the bus there, it's easier this way.

I'll give you a call if I go.

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Fer sure. I should be having some people over again today...still need to know if Kira and Jkun are still coming out here today caz then we could all get together at my place, but we will see what happens.

jvill

Smash Rookie
I go to UCR if u wanna play some smash hit me up homes! im a freshman at the dorms and i gots a cube :)

dude. lets play. i've been trying to find people at ucr to play D: i'm a freshman but not in the dorms..

FsHO

Smash Cadet
yea dude just send me ur number and ill hit u up whenever i got finals this week so i may be busy but probably next week?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hey guys whats up? been a while since ive posted here and havent played smash in a while...was looking to get some going this week..any plans ?

GeoX

Smash Cadet
Oh man did not know there where so many people still smashing here in UCR. If you guys are still down for melee lets get something going. Gotta take all this rust off you know?:laugh:

GeoX

Smash Cadet
Awesome stuff. Yeah back in 05-06 i used to go to plenty of tournaments. Even went to some in San Bernandino with Fabian and Luigi. I used to play a lot with HugS and DSF back in the day, and i attended many of Ken's biweeklies at his place. Alright Ill PM you my number, and maybe we can get some friendlies in; oh my main used to be Sheik. :lick:

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Awesome stuff. Yeah back in 05-06 i used to go to plenty of tournaments. Even went to some in San Bernandino with Fabian and Luigi. I used to play a lot with HugS and DSF back in the day, and i attended many of Ken's biweeklies at his place. Alright Ill PM you my number, and maybe we can get some friendlies in; oh my main used to be Sheik. :lick:
Name sounds familiar.

Top Bottom