• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Brawl Tournament, The First and (maybe) the Last

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Um, I'm coming. Don't think I'll be entering though, just cheering and friendli'ing on the Mango tv. :) Tony you still need a ride? Aren't you on campus??

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****, I should've mentioned this sooner.

I live in the TIMBERS APARTMENTS. From the 60, you want to turn left on Blaine, go past Iowa, and you should see a sign that says the name. There are two turn-ins to the apartment complex; one next to the sign, and one a little bit farther down. Go to the one farther down, and look for apartments 41-48 (there is a plaque that says those numbers above one of the entrances). I'm on the 2nd floor.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm extremely tired right now, so I'll keep it short.

Next time you come to my apartment, please throw away your cans and pizza boxs/return cups to sink/don't spill on the carpet.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I'm extremely tired right now, so I'll keep it short.

Next time you come to my apartment, please throw away your cans and pizza boxs/return cups to sink/don't spill on the carpet.
ya I just realized that we're all ***** and didn't help clean up

sorry about that

btw thanks for hosting this it was fun... 4 wavebirds

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL, MY idea!! Mango says I'm noob to find it out though...:(

sorry about the no clean up thing, I was just soo tired, it was way past my bedtime...

3Years

Smash Lord
**** sry for not helping u clean i was realy tired and a huge headache came 2 hrs after i got there...its was really fun so thanx and next time we should do it in palms springs that is if u guys can make it...once again thanx and sry 4 not cleaning up...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Jut when people come over next time, make sure not to leave your cans laying down on the floor. I'll probably just sell food/drinks next time, and I'll be sure to get some more cheddar cheese for quesadillas :)

One of the reasons I did this was to see how well I could fit alot of people in my apartment, and I think it worked out. I'll probably be switching off with Knivez on hosting biweeklies in Riverside.

All and all, thanks for coming everyone. It was really fun :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lolz, I'm actually moving this to the next weekend, I forgot S&C was this weekend too.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna gimme a ride? Or if you live near me and if I can get ride to your house can you take me plz kk

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So like, I'm going to set a 32 person cap because I don't know how many people my apartment can fit. But it doesn't look like that many people are going to come, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

If there are not alot of people, we can just do a smashfest/STD. I don't have anything to do until 7:30 on Sunday, so if people wanted to spend the night, just bring a sleeping bag. We can also order pizza and stuff.

@ Truegamer - No free entry, I don't have the money to cover your entry into the pot. I would hope that people would just bring equipment to help the tourney go faster, not for moneys.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
COOL Riverside tourney

So like, I'm going to set a 32 person cap because I don't know how many people my apartment can fit. But it doesn't look like that many people are going to come, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

If there are not alot of people, we can just do a smashfest/STD. I don't have anything to do until 7:30 on Sunday, so if people wanted to spend the night, just bring a sleeping bag. We can also order pizza and stuff.

@ Truegamer - No free entry, I don't have the money to cover your entry into the pot. I would hope that people would just bring equipment to help the tourney go faster, not for moneys.

ill see if i can go. Im close by i just need to see if someone can cover for me at work.....if so i can bring 2 tvs and 2 wiis.....if JTB want to contact me(or anyone else) phone # 951 323 0259

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Cool beans, more people = win.

I'm trying to bring in scrubs from UCR (like J Flo) to just add to the pot.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Count us Palm Springs and Palm Desert kids in...
there will be 5 of us and we will bring anything we can fit in my trunk :D

Top Bottom