• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rivals of Aether - Official Thread

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
I have 2 questions.
So, I just started playing RoA yesterday, and I love it so much!!!! However, there are 2 issues.
#1) When is the ranking system expected?
#2) How do I change my online name? I NEVER put in a username, and it shows "BlindSpot1994" Why? How do I change this?

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
Got it :)
And that's fine. I'm just happy that they're actually going to implement a ranking system. Also, is there a reliable tier list yet? I'd think for as long as the game has been out, there would be an idea as to who the best character is by now. Or.... is the game really that balanced? If I were to take a guess with just a day of playing, I would say Forsburn, and Zetteburn are tied for first. What do you think?

OrganicOrange

Smash Cadet
Anyone know how to play Aether stages when you invite a friend online? Playing basic stages kinda gets boring after a while

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Lilly has a new mechanic!
New character has a command Grab!
TOWER OF FREAKING HEAVEN!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

xAxLegitxLegendx

Smash Rookie
just saw this game because of steam. got it and playing it. strong smash-clone with a lot of it's own flair. i thought this would be more popular in these parks. really good game

SiO2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sprocket
Man, I would love to see this game on Nintendo consoles (in addition to PC and Xbox).

I must be playing Sm4sh too much, because half the time I expect to see a footstool when one fighter jumps on top of another.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Hey. So I just downloaded this game. First thing that happens is it crashes when I move my cursor over the character select screen. This happened on multiple menus, and with both a gamecube controller and my keyboard. I also reinstalled the game twice and downloaded DirectX. Nothing is working. Here is the code I keep getting:

D3DXCompile failed - result

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_cs_drawplayerbg_scr (line 13)
called from - gml_Object_cs_playerbg_obj_Draw_0 (line 2)

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
Considering recent developments with this game, I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more attention.

BagrB0y

Smash Cadet
Huh, ironically just found this.

Been really enjoying RoA since Beta, also REALLY digging Ori combos- Getting a bash read is always so satisfying

Top Bottom