• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIT Stylin on you 3! 9/11/2010

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
4. Tiger - Shame we didnt get to do doubles would have been interesting, im 100% positive we would have won.

5. James G - Good job placing as good as you did, i was fairly confident you had game 2 vs tiger when i came back you lost Lol. Just work on consistency and you'll do just fine!
100%??? Nah Brah. Neil and I would've *****.

And I will be one of the best soon....you'll see.....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think you guys are forgetting the nationally acclaimed team sanford and son...

keep playin with me, and youll be up there in no time

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
But yeah good **** everyone. The power going out sucked but w/e at least I got in mad friendlies before then. I definitely plan on getting on those power rankings before summer vacation :lick:
We should be new rivals. I've been needing one.

13. Snowman - Good set man, your Falco showed some promise. Keep at it.
Thanks. For whatever reason, I was in the perfect mindset while playing against you. I was calm, focused, and wanting to win bad.

Next time you're at the apartment I want to get a lot of matches in. I don't get to play Samus, ever.

Pyro: I enjoyed playing you again, I remember all the matches we got in at Smash Club back in the day. It felt like forever ago.

Foy: We needed to warm up together a lot more before we entered, I know we could have ****ed **** up. Sorry for showing up so late.

Goggles: I wish we did that Doc ditto, I would have enjoyed that a lot.

A nub: You're Falco is excellent, I'd love to get more dittos in together.

Burak: Chinese food.

Everyone who I ran around with during the power outage: Climbing up the catwalk was such an adrenalin rush, loved it. Being three or so stories high in pitch black and being on mad sketchy platforms and ladders with nothing but the lights of our cell phones, couldn't be any more fun.

I had a great time, I wish I didn't chock up on my matches and did so horrible. But hey, it'll push me to do better.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Wild thornberries would beat Sanford & San aka Never Wins doubles together.

ibrawledwithabear

Smash Rookie
I had a great time, it was nice meeting everyone.

Some shoutouts:

Goggles - You're a funny *** mother****er.
San- We didn't play each other, but you're a beast.
Cura, Pika, Tiger, JamesG - You're all really nice guys. I didn't talk to many other people.
Sheth - Awesome set, dude. It was a lot of fun to play you. Great job on setting up the tourney. I had a lot of fun.

You'll all be seeing me at more tournaments! I hope. Haha

x13mako

Smash Ace
Spin- Jigglypuff.
-
Cura- Main Fox and thanks for the support, "You wont beat goggles"
Tiger- Second best animal name
James G- Tough luck with the brackets
K.I.D Goggles- **** Sonics
Phil- I'm stupid but gg's
Beta- I barely saw you.
Tommy GreenShirt- **** Sonics
Sharky- Nice hat
Mako- lmao fail placement
Azeal- you =/= meatwad
Ogre- Use dem cp's
Sheth- Cool tourney
CousCous- Pause

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I'm surprised I did half as well as I did considering I've played next to no Brawl over the past summer.

I actually thought twice about paying to enter. Glad I did though, it was fun.

Alas, I still have yet to land a 9 during a tourney match. Oh well, maybe next time...

Also, god **** Meta Knights in this tourney :p

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Wow, I'm surprised I did half as well as I did considering I've played next to no Brawl over the past summer.
If people don't know how to play against G&W, they won't beat G&W. bair bair hammertime.

That said, I'm really surprised you didn't go lolimar.

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to speed run pikmin. I'm on pace to do it in 9 days but I'm riding a serious failcopter on the distant spring.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
That said, I'm really surprised you didn't go lolimar.
I switched to Olimar once against Moss when he switched to Snake. Suffice it to say, my Olimar still isn't too reliable. Relearning Game & Watch (unsurprisingly) came much easier for me.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@spamus-yep, next time ill just play a bad character like fox or something, or maybe i'll learn how to beat samus eventually. or hopefully we just won't play next tourney, i think you've managed to knock me out of like every tourney i go to around here.

@snowman- you've improved, but I feel like a lot of times you're not thinking about what you're doing. I think if you come out to smash club on fridays, or if i ever get over to the apartment we can play some and i can punish you for bad habits or w/e. i'm positive that playing against jesse a whole bunch won't let you catch all of them, just the really blatant ones.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
1. San - Good job never losing (as I'd expect) i wanna mm you next tourney.
1. Cura - mm vs marth as stated before
1. PikaPika! - stop being so good with thunder, its frustrating.
4. Tiger - you're MK is booty, stop changing names.
5. James G - No johns, you beat me. Like I said at the tourney I severely underestimated you and I apologize. You were probably the most fun match I had that day and I can't wait to play you again.
5. K.I.D Goggles - Stop crying about losing.
7. Angel - YOU'RE ****ING TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME ;)
9. Phil - You're about the same level you were last year before we left, and you haven't played at all over the summer. That in itself is something to be proud of. You just need a slightly higher level of mixing things up, and reading what your opponents are doing and you'll be on the PR in no time.
9. Minic - Seriously, why are you still using Lucas. >_> you and your low tiers.
9. Tommy GreenShirt - Didnt play you but you seemed pretty legit, I'm definitely scared.
13. Sharky - I really dont know what to say to you lmao. Our set was literally the most intense I played. You got a ****ton better at fighting MK...stop going to nationals and playing other MK's >_>
13. Azeal - Dude, I know you were mad upset about getting this low, but seriously you got mad good dont stop here. Stop messing up on AT's and you'll literally be amazing.
17. Sheth - You're bad. STOP GETTING DEAD LAST AT YOUR OWN **** TOURNEYS.
17. CDW - You really don't deserve this kind of placement. Your wario isn't bad but you literally have no mixups at all. I think your main problem is you're playing like 6 characters at once and not advancing any of them. Drop everyone but wario/yoshi and learn them better.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
I'm not scared to use MK against someone like Matt (bar dittos) but super scared to use MK on sharky. He knows that matchup pretty well.

And yeah, everybody underestimates me. I'm #6 on the PR though, so I'm not sure why...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Thats cause your still a relatively new player. Not everyone has had the chance to play again you.

Top Bottom