• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of UTA!

D

Deleted member

I might just be bringing melee, and taking one of the wii's thats used for friendlies and putting melee on it. then im going to make every jiggs main battle every other jiggs main.

D

Deleted member

I personally wouldnt like low tiers, I'd see it as a disappointment to alot of people because not everyone has a low tier character. so that kicks out alot of people, even just simple mid tier players like kirby, peach, etc. Smash 64 sounds fun, I've never seen many Smash 64 events really in general, sounds like a good idea. melee works as well, but i guess everyone has an opinion

D

Deleted member

Neon's fox camps me the hardest in Smash 64! Darn you Neon!!!! XD
Ive never really played a fox in ssb. Ive seen aggressive ones, campy ones, and strategic ones. Wonder what the luigi vs fox match up is

Top Bottom