• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of UTA!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Gabe and Problemo Present

Rise of UTA

1215 S. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76010
(817) 265-0491

Time:
Saturday, March 31st, 2012
3:30pm - 11:00pm

Events and Prices:
Brawl Singles ($5)
Brawl Teams ($5 per person)
NO VENUE FEE!!

Prizes:
The top 3 players will win a percentage of the entry fee paid
1st place: 60%
2nd place: 30%
3rd place: 10%

We will be using the Unity Ruleset!:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

Below is a brief overview of the rules. Please visit the link to the Unity Ruleset to learn about the ruleset in it's entirety.

This will be a double elimination tournament. This means you are not completely out of the tournament until you lose to 2 opponents.

Each match will consist of the best 2 of 3 games, except for Loser's Finals, Winner's Finals, and Grand Finals which will all be best 3 of 5 games. In Grand Finals, if the player from loser brackets wins the best 3 of 5 set, another 3 of 5 set is played to determine the winner.

Settings:
3 Stocks
8 Minute Time Limit
Team Attack is set to "On"
Items set to "Off" and "None"
Pause set to "Off"
Meta Knight is banned in both Singles and Doubles

Legal Stages:
Starters:
Battle Field
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Castle Seige
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1

Counterpicks only:
Battleship Halberd
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Rainbow Cruise
Frigate Orpheon

All infinites and chaingrabs are legal.
There is a 50 ledge grab limit for all characters.

Please Bring your own controller. I, Gabe, Smashboards, and LoneStar Comics are not responsible if anything gets lost, stolen, or damaged during this event.

We're being asked by lonestar to provide our own set ups, so if you have a set up you would like to bring, please bring it if you can!! Thank you!!!!

D

Deleted member

Accepting al 1$ Smash 64 and Melee money matches.

:phone:
Ill MM in either, but bringing up melee reminds me of doubles with dojo and you, god those rests were not even possible >> I guess ill probably be bringing like 15 dollars for some mm's

D

Deleted member

I think you'll get more bang for your buck if you did ten $1 mm instead of one $10. Players usually accept either way.
It was sarcasm, could you not tell by the ganon Neutral A crap? If I am money matching the most I'd put is 5 dollars, and yes id preferably put 1$. :/

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
If Disqo, Xeven, and Batou go to this, I might too.

Because its cheaper than batous and, you know, supporting new tournaments FTW.

Sync please go. Bring leaf and smoom too:)

:phone:

D

Deleted member

lol, you'd be surprised at how many people would accept money matches like that. Smashers can be crazy.
o_O really, a 10 $mm with a dumb ganon? Waste of both your time, and the ganons money. Unless theyre both playing horrible ganon's for the fun. I might do that for C falcon, if anyone wanted to dittos MM Falcon, and doesnt know how to play him. might be fun. 1$ though, seeing as both players would be horrible so no need to be betting horrible things.

D

Deleted member

oh I just realised, theres doubles. does anyone not have a partner?

Top Bottom