• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of Smash! A Canadian Smash Tournament! Missisauga, Ontario! UPDATED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So how was this?
Wasn't really a tournament or anything like that to the word, it was a smashfest for guys to come by and just have friendlies. haha you guys should come by if it's not too much trouble and have some friendlies too. MMs are allowed so offer challenges away to those with money XD.

Marco decided to show up, and it was pretty fun since we had a mini-Crew battle recorded. Marco's team vs Andy's team. >_> myself being a rookie am still getting better, lol. OH this was the Friday smashfest, but the Saturday we couldn't do anything (turned out to be a good move to cancel it). We went to a tournament ran by someone else, wasn't too challenging on the count that 80% of them were scrubs but ChrnoX did win the tournament.

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
**** sucked that nothing happened on the 17th my crew was all pumped to come. Hopefully next time there will be no problems.

BTW, Ill admit that it was me and my crew who showed up at the house, not checking smashboards the day before. We went to a crewmates house and he has no internet so we were not aware.

Again sorry for any trouble caused.

D

Deleted member

Doubles for what? ****, I swear you guys are pulling a fast one on us NNR guys or something. what are you guys talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom