• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of Smash! A Canadian Smash Tournament! Missisauga, Ontario! UPDATED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
How come I've never seen you at other tournaments? Or at least never been aware of it...
Mostly because I don't have the time. I've only been to like two other ones, one of them being canceled halfway through :(. This time though it's at a good time, so I'm most likely going to come.

Cerberus07

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone in toronto or scarborough that wants to get together and play? ahha since we're never getting a location?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Update: March 17th is too soon for me to hold a tournament. Like DK told me at CotS "If things aren't working out 100%, postpone it or cancel it" which is what I'll be doing.

I am postponing this till about the Easter holiday. I have been looking around for a venue, I wanna make sure this thing goes well all the way. But, I'll see what I can do for a Smashfest "Downsmash me, I'm Irish" (If you are irish, you're getting a IRL Peach downsmashing, no johns) on March 17th from 12-9.

Feedback and such is much appreciated.

P.S - I also apoligize for my lack of time to update and such, been extremely busy lately.

xCUREx

Smash Rookie
Ill probably be coming to this, but don confirm me yet. I'll wait till I get the adress.

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
Ill probably be coming to this,but don confirm me yet. I'll wait till I get the address

And yes tyrant wolf he is related to xF8ALx as am I. Not family-related though. :)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ill probably be coming to this,but don confirm me yet. I'll wait till I get the address

And yes tyrant wolf he is related to xF8ALx as am I. Not family-related though. :)
Crew battlez?

LOL I'm like challenging everyone nowadays. >_> Don't get any ideas NNR.

yet..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Update: March 17th is too soon for me to hold a tournament. Like DK told me at CotS "If things aren't working out 100%, postpone it or cancel it" which is what I'll be doing.

I am postponing this till about the Easter holiday. I have been looking around for a venue, I wanna make sure this thing goes well all the way. But, I'll see what I can do for a Smashfest "Downsmash me, I'm Irish" (If you are irish, you're getting a IRL Peach downsmashing, no johns) on March 17th from 12-9.

P.S - I also apoligize for my lack of time to update and such, been extremely busy lately.
If you could hold a smashfest, then why not just hold the tournament?

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
Wait,wait wait, so could someone tell me is there or is there not a something smash-related on the 17th. We dont care what it is we just wanna finally play some people outside of our hometown.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie

So wait a min...wats goin on now?

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
so let me get this straight... the tournament origanally being planned is now postponed until the Easter holidays? and what is the difference between a tourny and a Smashfest?

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest's are basically just a gathering to play, with possible money-matches and crew battles, while a tournament has brackets and pools and Is a more serious enviorment.

And could some-one give me a straight answer as too whats going on?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
And could some-one give me a straight answer as too whats going on?
Straight enough?

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Darn it! If you can still make a smashfest on that day, i'll come! I hope i will be able to make it at Easter as well.

BTW what was wrong with the basement?

xTOXNx

Smash Apprentice
Ok thanks lanowen I diden't really understand what I was reading. So smashfest on the 17th? If its in missisuaga me and Cure will 96.7% chance we will be there.

The first post should get updated,no?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
*headdesk*

If some of us can meet during weekdays of March Break would be nice...I can just walk. I also wanna go to this smashfest because it looks like lots of people are coming. Crew battle=win. I never got to play in one yet, always had to leave.

My mom won't let me go anywhere, **** it.

I've brought up all my points, no avail, not just smash either, smash has gotta be the least of it.

I've been dead for 14 years, I won't let 14 more go by.
</billytalent>

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Okay so tournament on 17th = no, but smashfest on 17th = okay?

As long as there is something smash related on the 17th I'm fine, just a specific date and time is needed before I can say I can come.

Yoshi King

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoshiKing8
Guys, sorry for not having been on and keeping up with everything in the last couple of days... I was in a car accident on the way to a friends' party. Thankfully everyone was okay, but I got a concussion and the back part of the car I was in shattered, cutting up my hands. They're still movable, but they've got bandages all over them, and it's kinda hurting to even type this message despite how slowly I'm going... so I think that unless I'm completely healed by next Thursday, I'm going to have to sit this event out.

However, assuming I don't get in any more car crashes (XD), I'll be raring to go for the next tournament this summer. Hope to see you all there.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Okay so tournament on 17th = no, but smashfest on 17th = okay?

As long as there is something smash related on the 17th I'm fine, just a specific date and time is needed before I can say I can come.
Yea, same here

^To yoshiking, **** that sucks. Get better soon!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Guys, sorry for not having been on and keeping up with everything in the last couple of days... I was in a car accident on the way to a friends' party. Thankfully everyone was okay, but I got a concussion and the back part of the car I was in shattered, cutting up my hands. They're still movable, but they've got bandages all over them, and it's kinda hurting to even type this message despite how slowly I'm going... so I think that unless I'm completely healed by next Thursday, I'm going to have to sit this event out.

However, assuming I don't get in any more car crashes (XD), I'll be raring to go for the next tournament this summer. Hope to see you all there.
If your hands hurt so much you really shouldn't be typing paragraphs. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom