• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of Smash! A Canadian Smash Tournament! Missisauga, Ontario! UPDATED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I dont feel like reading 9834798234 noob GTA threads someone tell me if this is a tournament or a smashfest and if it's actually happening

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
Yo Flan, I'm still not on the staff list... And if it's on the 17th then where is it? Well it doesn't matter cause ur driving me there anyways but...

Oh yeah and I can bring extra controllers

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
Yo Flan, I'm still not on the staff list... And if it's on the 17th then where is it? Well it doesn't matter cause ur driving me there anyways but...

Oh yeah and I can bring extra controllers
Yo hey Aaron sup? Yeah I can bring extra controllers too

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
So um... when will we be updated on the time and place? Cause if it's not soon, I won't be able to come...

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
All i know is that the tournament is not this coming weekend. The tournament won't be until Easter. For anyone who wants to come, there is a Smashfest at 1 pm at 31 Clansman Trail.

D

Deleted member

All i know is that the tournament is not this coming weekend. The tournament won't be until Easter. For anyone who wants to come, there is a Smashfest at 1 pm at 31 Clansman Trail.
Wth? Aren't you from waterloo?? Now you're organizing smashfests in missisauga?

So **** unorganized

or maybe i'm just confused.. but still.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay time to settle this thing up once and for all.

The tournament for his Saturday as in March 17th is cancelled. I won't be able to host it at my friend's place anyway since his basement at the moment still can't do more than 4 TVs.

I'm trying to find a PROPER venue like you guys requested, and that's what I'm doing. I've looked through 3 places and I've been actually turned down because I'm not a resident there and whatnot. I got a friend who has said that he'd go talk to a church about us holding it there, he hasn't done it yet which is whatever so I'll get to it myself.

Like I said before, I'm trying to avoid something like last time, but it's hard when you barely have personal free-time.

So yeah, I'll get back on details of the smashfest and stufflez

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
It would be interesting if Sauga got good, formed a crew.... and tried to take out nnr...
Hahahahaha....

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
If you have announced the date, time, address, and prizes put them in the first post so people don't go searching for the details
Im a maybe

HAK_Devil

Smash Rookie
kay time to settle this thing up once and for all.

The tournament for his Saturday as in March 17th is cancelled. I won't be able to host it at my friend's place anyway since his basement at the moment still can't do more than 4 TVs.

I'm trying to find a PROPER venue like you guys requested, and that's what I'm doing. I've looked through 3 places and I've been actually turned down because I'm not a resident there and whatnot. I got a friend who has said that he'd go talk to a church about us holding it there, he hasn't done it yet which is whatever so I'll get to it myself.

Like I said before, I'm trying to avoid something like last time, but it's hard when you barely have personal free-time.

So yeah, I'll get back on details of the smashfest and stufflez

But that thing on the 17th at 31 clansmen trail is still on then right?

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
One question, where is the smashfest being held? In a church? A community centre? Someone's house?

D

Deleted member

Someone please tell me if they clean up their act or not tomorrow

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
You're really hell-bent on proving Adnan back, huh Jake? xP

Anyway, it's not his fault last-minute things happened. o_O Just today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom