• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
Man, I hope the Ridley post is the largest cuz he's my first pic, but it's crazy how the same topics keep coming up. We talked about Meta-Ridley like in the first few pages and got real in-depth with it. But go ahead, keep the post going, maybe Sakurai is reading and noting how many people are joining in the topic.

TDub301

Smash Journeyman
Well, how many pokemon are there? There's bound to start being some that look like other Nintendo characters, well, not just nintendo, but just other creatures from different games, period.

icymatt

Smash Lord
Well, how many pokemon are there? There's bound to start being some that look like other Nintendo characters, well, not just nintendo, but just other creatures from different games, period.
I can see that happening. Konami did that with Yu-Gi-Oh!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
I kinda noticed something. You guys know the pokemon aerodactyl? It kinda looks like Ridley. Their heads and bodies (except that Ridley has arms.) look similar. Coincidence?
and you know Aron? why not compare it with Samus? Samus Aran, Aron.
they both use suits of armor... kind of... and blaziken and c falcon. 2 fire type birds.
umm... cubone and link... their mothers died at birth and they use weapons...
what else...
how about charizard and ridley? feraligatr and those crocs from DK

Skywalker

Space Jump
Ridley should be included in Brawl -- he (she?) has appeared in nearly every Metroid game, so I don't see why not.

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Bump*
Sorry for the double post, but if u support ridley:

Use the banner!, ur free to use it but some +rep would be sweet XD...

Stryks

Smash Hero
??? yeah... lol hey I had nothin to do so i made the for brawl sigs, also who said we should open a shop for rep? *CoughSABERCough*

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
How come when everyone sees something like that they can instantly disregard it as disturbing and leave it at that. When I see something like that I file it away as an interesting possibility.

Now i'm going to be thinking about the ramifications of an attraction existing between Ridley towards Samus all day. Thanks guys...

Aiser

Smash Lord
I think Samus thought he had a nice **** and ridly just wanted some fresh white *** <.<

NeMo =)~

Smash Apprentice
Though I wouldnt use him he does seem like a weird character yet playable, which usually results in fun gameplay. So I would rather see him in that not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom