• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
I see then, so then he fell into the Phazon after MP1 when you fight him as Meta Ridley.

This Ridley from Super Metriod I believe just..comparing Rildeys here.
That or Prime rebuilt him with Phazon....although I like your idea more because I would much rather Ridley not have any connections with Prime. Seeing as how this is the last prime and all.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Uh sorry but he can't have fallen in the Phazon because that was meta ridley, for all you know the space pirates could have remade him not Prime. Also they could just make another 3d series with a different name after it's not like the metroid series will finish.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Metriod will never die anyways thanks to the VC for the Wii. Also Prime is Dark Samus where she comes back in Metriod Prime 3. In the first Metriod Prime, Prime was like a bug which thanks to the Space Pirates got all of those weapons. And aslo Rildey was rebuilt after the attack on Zebes so..Meta Ridley and that new Ridley are the same.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
That's what I meant, It's still the same ridley (brain is same) but he has to have been rebuilt for prime 3 because it can't have just been metaridley falling into phazon otherwise it'd be phazon metaridley not phazon ridley.

xenero

Smash Apprentice
Remember though that Nintendo never officially said if Ridley was one single "space dragon" or a species.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I agree with you...but if he is resurrected in MP3 how many times will that make it? They have to make it somewhat different to spice up the plot.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Uh, let's see, we have movesets, we got taunts, we disussed his costume, his Kirby hat.... We even discussed his occupation versus the Mother Brain....

What ahven't we talked about? :/

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Um...seems like you guys covered just about everything.Lets see...idk if it would be appropriate to discuss a stage for him in this thread, since this is a character discussion, not a stage discussion. Besides that, everything seems covered that i can think of...

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
you just contradicted yourself, how can bigger than bowser be too small but you want him bigger than ganon but smaller that bowser? I think he should be a teensy bit bigger than bowser (that is, the melee bowser), only in height though as bowser should be wider and ignoring ridley's tail (whi,h should swerve left and right behind him-left and right as in to the character's view not ours- upwards), somewhat longer but not much.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Of couse he would still be lighter than Bowser though. He is a pretty skinny dragon creature. Ridley deserves to be in the next game. Sakurai specifically stated that the Metroid franchise is too under repped and that is one reason he added Zero-Suit Samus. But this is not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom