• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
The attack wouldn't have to deal dame, I hadn't even thought of that actually. I would also like to see that source kaid.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Yeah, someone else said that before, and I don't believe it at all, I think it's just a way for people to argue that WD will be in Brawl. How would people know what the dev team found? It's just a rumor, most likely.

As for Ridley's tant, I don't think it should be like Bowser's. It just doesn't seem Ridley-ish :/

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
For christs sake people can we stop bringing this up, yes they found it in the sense that you could airdodge into the ground as you landed but they didn't realise the importance of it or it's use if you did it immediately after you jumped, now pleases stop talking about this, ridley's taunt should be like bowsers but rather than moving his head in a semicircle shape he should screech into the sky and wave his head back and forth it shouldn't deal damage.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I dont really no anything about Ridley, so ill just comment everyone elses ideas about his tont.I dont really care if it does damage or not...Maybe he could blow fire, but it would be off to the side, so as not to interfeer with the fighting onstage.

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
What's the point of having an Up-B that damages people below it. It would only work if you did it the same time they jumped. Absolutely no way to use it as a recovery technique,.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
hmm and how does that work exactly? does it even work in the PAL version, Ness' Baseball bat seem to reach 3 inches further than it's length anyway.

Also... what the hell are you on bout Vasilicus?

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is one of my most wanted characters but i really dont hope they make him slow like bowser . i think they should give him yoshi- like speed, falling and weight

Stryks

Smash Hero
he would be fast, have mid-jumps, but like pit and metaknight, he will have multiple, strenght similairs too bowser, a bit weaker tough, would have powerful aerial attacks...

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
I don't support Tom Nook either lol.

I'm not saying Ridly is a bad idea, To me, it just seems a bit odd.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
How am I an idiot for posting an opinion on something? I am obviously Thinking before I post because I am stating what I think about Ridly being in Brawl.

Also: I think you mean "Shrunk" down to size.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
How about you stop being an *** because someone doesn't agree with a character that is obvously supported by a bunch of other people. One person doesn't make a difference.

Get over it.

Ridley is Huge.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Why wouldn't Fox return?

Even with modifications to Ridleys size, His overall design is just weird. I don't see how it would work.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
I am not refering to his wings. Pretty much: He's Huge, not much like..body o_O.. He just wouldn't seem right. You guys can make fun of me when he does show up on Brawl though.. xD [If...he does..]

Eaode

Smash Champion
Hoodie and Darknight, both of you stfu, you sound like 8 year olds.

Ridley's body type is not wierd. We already have a puffball with 2 inch limbs, a psychic experiment with two necks, A fat guy with a big chin, a 2D character, a giant monster turtle, a giant monster ape, and another puffball wit 2 inch limbs.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Hoodie and Darknight, both of you stfu, you sound like 8 year olds.

Ridley's body type is not wierd. We already have a puffball with 2 inch limbs, a psychic experiment with two necks, A fat guy with a big chin, a 2D character, a giant monster turtle, a giant monster ape, and another puffball wit 2 inch limbs.
Now wouldn't it be ironic if they really WERE 8?

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Like I said in the Nook thread, I don't mean to get off as an ***, I also don't know much about Ridley. I'm just judging from what I see in his pics. Which is a really lanky Dragon lol. Once again, I suppose I need more info [reading to do] before I judge weather or not I'd want Ridley in Brawl. Sorry for the dumb posts people =p.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Meh it's no problem, I just think he'd make a fine aditions as he fits in place with all the other characters (at the correct size), has an easily creatable moveset, is highly popular and the metroid series needs more representatives as do the evils.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Yeah, it seems that the brawl trailer announced some unexpected characters instead of the ones people, well.... expected.

Think about it, Meta Knight instead of Dedede, Zero Suit Samus instead of Ridley?
They're messing with us xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom