• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley-X sucks, he sucks more than Mecha-Ridley/Robo-Ridley, infact, he isn't ridley, is a yellow blob that turns blue and looks like Ridley. ****suck****. Nothing makes sense.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
I always liked the way that Zero Mission Ridley looked better than Ridley X. Ridley X looks like he's constantly in some weird sort of pain that locks his arms out like that, with his mouth open.

But for Brawl I'd be find with an updated melee Ridley. The purple is classic.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh i hope they have the Original Updated Ridley(Zero Mission's Ridley) with Purple, black(Meta Ridley), Brown, Red(original), Green Colours schemes and The blue(Phazon ridley).

Aniway, it looks like Samus has the Zero Mission look... and Zero Suit Samus is in there, so i'm going to assume Ridley will be the one from Zero Mission.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Meh i hope they have the Original Updated Ridley(Zero Mission's Ridley) with Purple, black(Meta Ridley), Brown, Red(original), Green Colours schemes and The blue(Phazon ridley).

Aniway, it looks like Samus has the Zero Mission look... and Zero Suit Samus is in there, so i'm going to assume Ridley will be the one from Zero Mission.
yes i assume he'll have his Zero mission apperance ... but i liked MP3 blue Ridley.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I guess it all pretty much depends on the real design for me. Colors I will be ok with since there are going to be a few. I'm not sure which Ridley should be used since... I don't know which are from what game and what he did there. I'll leave that discussion up to all of you... Which has already been going on..

Carry on... Ridley for Brawl!

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman

His original sprite was purple, though yeah, the concept art is red. The question is then, which is more "classic" and "old school"? The red... or the purple?

I go with the purple, seeing as how a lot of concept art can be not representative of the actual game (Megaman 1 cover, anyone?).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I can't say much for that because... My favorite color is purple... So I'm going to have to go with the purple color.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Purple is the best for his default color, obviously. But we were just talking about which Ridley from which game do you like the most. I said I liked the one from fusion because he cracked me up. I didn't say he was the coolest or the best looking or anything. I just liked him the best. The coolest/best looking/most awesome/fill-in-the-blank, clearly goes to Meta-Ridley from Prime. But, I still like Rid-X better. :p

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Ridley from Zero Mission. All other Ridley's fail to his awesomeness.
no. he screeches throughout the whole d*** match, and it was really, really, REALLY annoying fighting him. i would rather have the roars from Prime. it's evil and animal like, like a dinosaur or dragon!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
no. he screeches throughout the whole d*** match, and it was really, really, REALLY annoying fighting him. i would rather have the roars from Prime. it's evil and animal like, like a dinosaur or dragon!
A true Ridley fan would never say anything derogatory about Ridley. Maybe you're not a Ridley fan at all.... Perhaps you're a supporter of another thread sent to kill the competition.... You're really a Diddy follower aren't you?

SHUNNED SHUNNED SHUNNED SHUNNED

Desruprot

Smash Lord
enough, Ridley did make a brief appearence in SSBM, but so did Wolf O'Donnel. I do not deny that it is possible. I just tend to work with hard evidence vs. most scepticism.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
A true Ridley fan would never say anything derogatory about Ridley. Maybe you're not a Ridley fan at all.... Perhaps you're a supporter of another thread sent to kill the competition.... You're really a Diddy follower aren't you?

SHUNNED SHUNNED SHUNNED SHUNNED
what, you can't tell me straight in the eye that your favorite character in the whole video game universe has some sort of flaw? i mean even with that small annoyance, ridley still rocks. that's what makes him that awesome!

ridley for brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
enough, Ridley did make a brief appearence in SSBM, but so did Wolf O'Donnel. I do not deny that it is possible. I just tend to work with hard evidence vs. most scepticism.
So did Goroh.

*Gasp*

Oh Noes!.

Well... sorry, but that's Ridley, and that's how the real Ridley is supposed to look, i have nothing against Meta Ridley, other than the fact that it was the easier boss of Metroid Prime.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ew... now that you say that Goroh thing in SSBM... >< Scares some inside..

But it still does give him more of a chance as a PC eh?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
zamus profile suggests that she is a selectable character....

i don't know how will this affect Ridley though. =\
It um.. it affects him some how.. I just can't come up with a reason... If she is in fact a selectable... shes taking up space and.. Less of a chance for Ridley?...

I don't know..

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well.... that's nothing new. we ALL know Ridley is almost positive... What about the BK Mr. Close ties with nintendo?

(no, it's not sarcasm).

Cenedar

Smash Ace
At least he isn't being rude and all "NO RIDLEY FOR BRAWLZ" like the last one. You know, the guy that gave us all headaches.

@1337marth, how exactly are you tied to Nintendo?

Ridley for Brawl

the grim lizard

Smash Master
We need more posts on this thread today because I have a cool post I want to make, but I want it to be at the top of the page...we need 10 more posts.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
The number of posts per page can be changed in the user cp, so your post won't be at the top for everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that before hand.
I know that, but most people have it set to 15 per page. I'd rather that than have it be in the middle of the page for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom