• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sonic can go to hell. I never understood why people love him, well besides the "Mario and Sonic were Archnemesis in the good 'ol days" Argument.

Hopefully most of the Characters i whant would be in Brawl. They all have a chance, Ridley, Sakurai Sayd he whanted more Airborne Fighters and more villains and give better Rep to franchises like Metroid. Ridley will be in.

Wolf, well Fox needs a Villain and having 4 characters for the Star Fox franchise isn't a lot.

The Black Knight, well if Ike gets in(and i'm sure he will) he would need a Villain.

Ganondorf...

D. Samus, well if she/he/it isn't in the game i don't care, but she/he/it would make a fine addition to the Metroid Roster.

So i'm a very happy Smasher. And since i main Mario and Samus, i'm already happy.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
All of your choices seem logical enough.
I just want:

RIDLEY!!
Krystal
King Dedede
Rick
and Tom Nook.
All of those guys will get in for sure except Rick (who has almost no chance), and Nook (who has about 2/3 chance).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Shuma, I probably want Sonic in for the reason you want Ridley in? I've played Sonic games and enjoyed them, so I guess I would want Sonic (Same goes for Krystal). You probably played and enjoyed Ridley's character in the games and would want him in.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
All of your choices seem logical enough.
I just want:

RIDLEY!!
Krystal
King Dedede
Rick
and Tom Nook.
All of those guys will get in for sure except Rick (who has almost no chance), and Nook (who has about 2/3 chance).
who is Rick?? oh wait...do you mean Kirby's hamster friend??

my most wanted characters are logical enough to get in the game.:lick:

Ridley
DeDeDe
Wolf
Geno
Lucario
Sonic
and Stafy.

and please, NO DARK SAMUS Please. Two versions of her is enough:ohwell:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Not geno... i hope, i don't understand why people whant him, but whatever, and... who is this "Stafy"?

Shuma, I probably want Sonic in for the reason you want Ridley in? I've played Sonic games and enjoyed them, so I guess I would want Sonic (Same goes for Krystal). You probably played and enjoyed Ridley's character in the games and would want him in.
Yes, i assume you're right.

and please, NO DARK SAMUS Please. Two versions of her is enough
Have you actually played MP2?

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
I don't know who Stafy is, but I like random obscure characters.
As for Geno, I don't know who he is, and I don't think he should be in brawl (he is Square-Enix).

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I've played MP2, Shuma, and I can tell you that she is about as interesting as a Goomba when it comes to character.

My Most Wanted (because I guess that's the topic at hand)

-Ridley
-Captain Olimar
-Geno
-Ike
-Krystal

My Most Unwanted (in no particular order)

-Pokemon
-Dark Samus
-Megaman
-Tingle
-Starfy

Sonic80

Smash Rookie
Ridley would be a great addition, and I don't think he would be like bowser. They should at least make him moderately fast to differ from bowser or ganon.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Darn it, I can't edit posts. I forgot to put a random NES character on my list (Simon Belmont, Mach Rider, Balloon Fighter, etc.)

You're right Colbusman, most of the people who don't like Geno have never played Super Mario RPG.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I don't know who Stafy is, but I like random obscure characters.
As for Geno, I don't know who he is, and I don't think he should be in brawl (he is Square-Enix).
I think any character who has a large amount of fans deserves a chance, Please as many Nintendo fans as possible. How can you say you don't know who he is then turn around and say you don't want him? I demand you play Mario RPG!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
talk about ridley already. this isnt a mario rpg for brawl topic. n e ways, ridley is too big. hes not as small as you think he is...prolly cuz u never played metroid prime...unless u have. then you would be stupid forgetting how big he is. right now, hes about the size of giga bowser. another thing all the characters that are confirmed. they were playable in other games, even as little as the way u played zelda.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
talk about ridley already. this isnt a mario rpg for brawl topic. n e ways, ridley is too big. hes not as small as you think he is...prolly cuz u never played metroid prime...unless u have. then you would be stupid forgetting how big he is. right now, hes about the size of giga bowser. another thing all the characters that are confirmed. they were playable in other games, even as little as the way u played zelda.
I'm tired of you people. You come in this thread dissing Ridley, you're asking for it. :laugh: Seriously though, we've proved just about every argument wrong, so you really shouldn't bother.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah shiek, ganondorf, roy (who didnt even apepared in a game before melee), metaknight (not sure about him) are all playable outside of smash... right...

Ridleys size? just another small minded person that cant use their imagination:
Were stupid for forgettin ridleys size in metroid, ok then ur ******** to forget ridleys size in the melee intro:

Also ridley has had multiple sizes in the metroid series, compare MP1 ridley with mp3 ridley, and if we use the ridley size already established in one smash game (the melee intro) then he'll be just a tad taller than bowser, thats it...

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
omgglypuff those pics of ridley in smash...its the NES ridley. hes actually 5 5imes bigger now. oh and about bowser, many different companies make mario games. all with bowser in a different size. and about the playable char outside of brawl, sure ganondorf wasnt a playable char, but hes in smash. not brawl. metaknight was actually playable in kirby nightmare in dreamland. enough about other things. ridley wont be in it. u still want him in? ok. hop around and shoot fire then. thats all you can do.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ganondorf not in brawl? hes a freaking shoe in, wit the sword of sages, I HIGHLY doubt sakurai wont add the biggest villain in LOZ series...

Did u NOT see the melee intro pic in my other post? check what hes holding his his bottom claw/foot, its the metroid infant, u know the one from SUPER metroid? from the SNES game? sakurai made ridley that size in an intro then he can make him that size playable...

Ridley is on sakurai top five list, and most of the japanese guys want him in playable, u know japanese, the people who dislike the new metroid games? and yet they want him in! also retro studios made Metroid prime, not nintendo, thus nintendo had little to do with hos big they made him in the prime games, play zero mission and fusion, ridley size is big but not too big, give him the melee intro size and hes playable...

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
RIDLEY IS NOW IN BRAWL! HES BEEN REJECTED! SHUT UP ALREADY! and about ganondorf, i want him in too but hes a clone of falcon. luckily, theyre deciding on who stays. unluckily they think falcon shood stay more than ganondorf.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dude WTF?!

CHARACTER ARE BOUND TO CHANGE, theyre not gonna keep falco and ganondorf, thanx to assault they have a variety of new moves and weapons for falco, and with the sword of sages ganondorf can be changed COMPLETELY!!

Ridley is now in brawl, ridley has been rejected, wtf? size is THE least of the problem for characters:

see super mario sunshine and super mario 64, games developed by NINTENDO and not 2nd parties, and bowser is freaking HUGE, and yet he is a tad taller than mario in smash, bowser has multiple sizes and not just ONE size, similair to ridley...

kirby is supposed to be a few inches tall, and hes just a tad smaller than mario, look at pikachu, hes a small mouse and look at his size in smash! not the same as in the pkmn games!

Look ridley already has an established size in smash, look at the melee intro, with THAT size he can be easily playable!!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
yea but ridley wasnt PLAYABLE. all chars in brawl are playable char from other games. why dont NO ONE GET IT?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
RIDLEY IS NOW IN BRAWL! HES BEEN REJECTED! SHUT UP ALREADY! and about ganondorf, i want him in too but hes a clone of falcon. luckily, theyre deciding on who stays. unluckily they think falcon shood stay more than ganondorf.
I didn't understand any of that... Learn to speak/type proper Engrish, then come back and argue your case. :p

And, at Caael, that was hilarious XD.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
RIDLEY IS NOW IN BRAWL! HES BEEN REJECTED! SHUT UP ALREADY!
:( I don't understand.

This is probably the worst argument I've seen yet.
Why do people hate Ridley? If you hate him so much, you should want him even more
to use as a punching bag
. :X

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
wtffa off topic. ridley rejected. not in brawl. annoyed by typing so much with a wii. need usb keyboard.

Fawriel

Smash Master

Ganondorf was never playable.
Zelda was never playable in an official game.
Doctor Mario wasn't really playable.

Serious question: How old are you?

Oh, forgive me. I forgot that you are secretly Sakurai himself, since only he could possibly know that Ridley has been rejected. Bummer.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
WRONG. they just keep thinking that sakurai will put ridley in. its not hard at all to understand that...ALL CHARACTERS IN BRAWL ARE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS IN OTHER GAMES

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Err.... No, they're not.

Stop changing arguments, you're not making any sense. I'm starting to think that you're an eleven year old who's just arguing for the hell of it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Lord Kirby, pray tell me when or where Zelda was playable.
I'd list Ganondorf, too, but you seem to be under the moronic delusion that he won't be in because he was a clone in Melee, which is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT but whatever.

...actually, why the hell am I even trying to argue here?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ganondorf, shiek, zelda and roy werent playable before smash and yet there they are, DEDEDE, sakurai own creation is on the top fivce list, do u honestly think he wont be in because he aint playable???

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
u guys just ignore lord kirby. he's just goin around into every character thread and making dumb arguments why x character wont be in brawl. In short hes a moron just tryin to piss everybody off

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dude WTF?! ARE U FREAKING REATARDED?! MELEE came out in 2001, TP came out 5 freaking years later!! what ur saying sakuria can see the futurea dn will only add character that are playable either in the past present or future?!

also zelda wasnt even playable! u use link and epona to point to the correct direction since u cant guide the arrows they go straight!!

Zalda, shiek, ganondorf, roy have never been playabke BEFORE melee and there they are, what part of THAT dont u understand?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom