• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Holy Crap guys!!! You're gonna break the scroll wheel on my mouse!!!

Though I suppose it's worth it if it's for RidleyXD

Edit: Should've known that was gonna happen >.<

Fawriel

Smash Master
Something tells me Ridley should be a projectile spammer.

It would certainly fit the style of his fans. o_o

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I agree on the Projectile spammage, bombs and plasma beams sound good.

But also, lets not forget about the huge claws and tail.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i know a huge flaming war is about to start so i'll simply state three reasons why ridley will probably be in

1. he's very popular
2. he is a staple in the metroid series which needs more characters
3. he is the same style of character as bowser and ganandorf in fact some say he's a mix of them (i'm not implying a clone i'm simply saying he's monstrous like bowser and evil like ganandorf)
however he's more in both categories

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
<Is also English

It saddens that someone from my own country uses such a ridiculous excuse as 'he doesn't fit with the other characters'. Since when has fitting in been an issue in Smash? We have a frikkin Italian plumber duking it out with an elfish swordsman, an electric charged rodent, an intergalactic bounty hunter and an 8 inch puffball, and that's barely breaking the surface. Fitting in is the least of Ridley's or anyone else's worries.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
also realistical logic doesn't fit either
(he has to be huge) yeh and since when was mario and bowser the same size

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I AM A SMASH LORD!
BOW DOWN BEFORE ME
whoops, wrong place.
@Professor Pro
i was kidding, please don't be a complete ******, or Caael really will kill you. Or maybe he already has.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Guys...I don't think Bowser should be in Brawl. I mean...there is no way he can fit. He's HUGE! There's no way they can shrink him down, and even if they did...he would look weird. I mean, just look at him...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i love the sarcastic humor everyone displays now. we've pretty much gotten to the point where even if ridley was confirmed tomorrow, we would be like "Hey, i knew that was going to happen. Cool he has confirmation for all the noobs that said he wouldn't fit."

Ridley for Brawl

and no, bowser should never be cut. you went too far

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I fear the day that Ridley is confirmed, for when he is, this thread will leap 50 pages a day, containing nothing but spam that is far worse then what is currently being posted.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
You should've been here when the Ridley music update was revealed. 10+ pages in one day. If he's actually confirmed, then so help this thread.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i want to see more activity. threads like these were so lively and fun when brawl was announced, but now nothing really happens...

i miss the good old days in the krystal, diddy, and ridley threads

Caael

Smash Lord
i hope ridley is not in it because he does not go with the other characters in the game.
the whole idea of ridley being in the game in my opinion sounds like a joke
I thought I already told you to hang yourself!!
You live in England eh? Well I've sent my top assassin Caael, who also lives in England, to dispatch you.
Nyehehehe....
I AM A SMASH LORD!
BOW DOWN BEFORE ME
whoops, wrong place.
@Professor Pro
i was kidding, please don't be a complete ******, or Caael really will kill you. Or maybe he already has.
No, I will. If he doesn't hang himself this time, he's dead.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I know you didn't ask me, but I personally think it needs a tail. He'll look sort of like the Mewtwo Kirby. Besides, the wings seem kind of pointless.... and Meta Knight already has similar purple bat wings...

Caael

Smash Lord
i hope ridley is not in it because he does not go with the other characters in the game.
the whole idea of ridley being in the game in my opinion sounds like a joke
I thought I already told you to hang yourself!!

Right. Lets just settle this now. If you argue again, I will actually hunt you down.

Super Smash Bros Brawl is a game coming out for the wii, right? Yeah, it has nintendo characters in, from many popular series. Now Metroid has recently become a very popular series, and many people were dissapointed with Super Smash Bros Melee ( The prequel to brawl) with it's lack of Metroid characters.

Now Ridley, you see, is an awesome space dragon who commands over the space pirates. He comes from Metroid. He is NOT a Bowser clone. Ridley is popular, awesome and eats people like you for breakfast, brunch, lunch, lupper and supper. Lots and lots of people want him in. You are among the 0.1% who dont.

Now, if you're going to go about the realism factor of the game, consider this:
A racing driver with muscular man boobs grabs a bird out of the sky, and punches the balls out of a sexually confused buffball that sings into a microphone to make people fall asleep. An oldy dressed lad in green with a pointy hat and a magical boomerang uses his magical shield to dodge away from the singing, into a humanoid fox. Now not only is this fox humanoid, it also talks and is scottish, and comes from the far future. He has a gun and shoots the green elfish bloke.

Pwned.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I know you didn't ask me, but I personally think it needs a tail. He'll look sort of like the Mewtwo Kirby. Besides, the wings seem kind of pointless.... and Meta Knight already has similar purple bat wings...
Thats why I was tempted I could just be lazy and slap Meta's wings on.

Tail it is

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Well it's like Lunch and Supper. Like Brunch, but two different meals combined.
I know that, but couldn't you of just said dinner? Anyway, I'm taking this too far, so I'll shut up.

And Caael shouldn't just be mentioned, he should be his own trophy. And he should have his own theme music, too, which will most likely be Slipknot judging by his old sig....

Caael

Smash Lord
I know that, but couldn't you of just said dinner? Anyway, I'm taking this too far, so I'll shut up.

And Caael shouldn't just be mentioned, he should be his own trophy. And he should have his own theme music, too, which will most likely be Slipknot judging by his old sig....
: D : D : D : D

Slipknot would record their own song just for me
Wait, wait, wait, are we sure he has really dispatched Prof. Pro yet? I need proof before I support his trophy...
Well if he posts here again, then i'll have to dispose of him, and if he doesn't, then you support me : D

In every other topic you post in, you must put RFB at the bottom ( Ridley for Brawl) to show how awesome he is.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL

Will this do? Big, obnoxious, catches your eye..... It has all the right qualities I'm looking for. And what are we supposed to achieve by putting this in our posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom