• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ride to NOOB3 NFL where you at?

Zone

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291809
^^^^
Thread.

It's all Melee, But I got 3 comfortable extra seats, and 4 uncomfortably.(5 seat car).

If you're interested and you live farther west of Panama City, (Pensacola, Ft Walton, mobile Alabama, ect) If you see your 7 hour ride tedious. You can drive to my place, and I will drive the rest.

Also the 3-4 people coming with me gas payment is optional. Just worry about food and entrance fee.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Umm i might take your offer on that zone.i know ill get my A** whooped but Rom 3 vids make me wanna go to a melee only tourney and just see if i can get outta pools lol(if there will be). is NOOB3 looking pretty hype?

Zone

Smash Champion
@Mars: Jacksonville is sorta way out of the way to Orlando.
Panama City is in between Tallahassee and Pensacola.

And Let me know if you're up for it Skater :D

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Mars I think we may try to get some cars from Gainesville to come. If we do we may have some spots available if you want to drive to Gville then ride with us.

Nothing is concrete yet, though.

Zone

Smash Champion
Yeah but not as hard as I was before sorta m2k and shizzing it out with once In a blue moon melee tourneys

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I need another copy of melee. my falco was kinda ok when i played against mankos samusi want a good secondary and im torn between fox and sheik lol. Zone we gotta get mad friendlies in soon ha.

Zone

Smash Champion
Think we can play in Pensacola??

EDIT:
So far looking like
Driver: Zone
4 Passengers:
Skaterbaj
Ragnarok
Tropical Taco(Maybe)

still good for 1 more person. possibly 2(If taco doesn't want to go as it nears)

DOUBLE EDIT:
Nevermind already made plans this weekend with intown friends.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'll ask him we're going to FAP2 together.

I might pick up derrick as one of the guys in my car.

If it gets crazy I might rent a van.

my ride is gonna end up being like 1/6th of the tournament lol

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I don't know man. We will probably have like 2-3 cars coming from Gainesville.

But that's some good **** though. Get Manko and those other kiddies to come and Melee all dai!

Zone

Smash Champion
Now that it has been a while I need confirmation. So I can know ahead of time if I need to rent a van.

Only 100% garantees are me taco and Derrick(ballistics). Skater/ ragnarok/ rice/ ******/ dynasty need to reconfirm with me.

Zone

Smash Champion
Get Justin to come!! Tell him that he's great and that I miss him!
Lol he's dr. Nasty he told me he would try to ask the days off. But no garantees he got the weekend after off already for his b-day

Edit: yeah he can't go.

Top Bottom