• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RICHMOND BC CANADA TOURNAMENT JAN. 27th! FEATURING FALSEFALCO!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol i got owned

gg eggz and gg bladewise sorry I didn't take you guys out :(

also sorry about teams John :D

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
BAH NONSENSE!!! , everyone has a bad game every once in awile, dont let it get to ya... your an incredible ganon! , and your fox aint bad either, just dont quit!!!

Although I was impressed with myself throughout the tournament. I think I should quit smash from what happened durring crews :(

Metà

Smash Master
yeah hes awesome, losing to bowser is no easy task:chuckle:
Everyone has their bad games; I did well in those matches, but got hit by a few too many fortresses, which kill Puff at anything about 90%, even with SDI. You didn't even watch the match, so STFU. I did really well with my Puff at this tourney, not losing a single match. Respect da Puff!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I dont see how Jiggs gets hit with the Fortress. Wall of pain >> You can simple space them and fortress wont touch you. Especially since Jiggs vs Bowser is the most imbalanced match up ever.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Go John

Also, I'm not positive but I think Gimpy was planning on using those for personal watching, so I'm not sure if he ever planned on posting them, so ask Gimpy about that one ^^

oh yea, you guys gonna be posting the crew battle? That was fun as well even though Adam was like not in his body when he was playing lolz, or maybe Jeff was that craaazy =P

Nice to meet you formally this time FalseFalco, shame we didnt get to play in the tourney, I was looking forward to it, which is why I didn't offer any friendlies.... now we really didnt even get to play =(.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I have crews on my camera so I'll upload those when I'm not working or at school. Should be about a week and a half tops. I dunno if I can edit it with transitions as sweet as troy's though.

Metà

Smash Master
evan its impossible to lose to bowser with jiggs..unless.......>.>
5$ MM your Fox vs my Puff. Also, John, I made a lot of careless mistakes, and the fortress out-prioritizes Puff's aerial attacks (yes, they can be out-prioritizes), which I didn't know was possible.
Evan was everything I expected in person :laugh:
I didn't actually get to talk to you or play against you (or at least I don't remember doing so), but I hope you don't mean that in a bad way. : (

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Yiiikes!

Holy Pillaring fightless birds, Batman!

I had the missfortune of facing Tori in the first round. Very impressive Falco, and His Capt was also increadable (beat my peach, i think it was a 2stock, but many argue that Peach vs Capt = a matchup that gives peach the advantage). Well, I saw alot of new faces, and learned alittlebit.... not as much as I wish i had learnt. Either way, good Tourney One and All!

~SpiN

Meta - nothing in the game out-prioritizes bowser's fortress. some things can clang it though. Fox counters jpuff, dont do it.
lysanderblack - falcon has the advantage, if hes trying.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ryan don't be so angry D= Your but a gentle boyo. D=D=D=

Yeah Meta, dont be a **** to Ryan, really. Hes like the nicest kid I've ever met.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Ryan has every Viet gang in the Greater Van backing him Evan. I'd be careful. I dare not say anything mean to Ryan :psycho:
and WA (or at least me) : )

btw, good tourney. I'll do shout outs on this thread or results thread later.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah hes awesome, losing to bowser is no easy task:chuckle:

getting 3 stocked bowser vs puff isn't a good reputation to have XD

oh also, i'm planning on putting the vids up, i've just been getting piledriven by school and what not lately, i'm in california right now though woot woot, well needed break eh?

haha, gg canada! WA ftw.

Also Evan, getting 3-stocked by Ganon on Yoshi's Island isn't a good reputation to have. GG Eggz. XD
I'm pretty sure that stage is broken enough, but vs Ganon?

Metà

Smash Master
Also Evan, getting 3-stocked by Ganon on Yoshi's Island isn't a good reputation to have. GG Eggz. XD
I'm pretty sure that stage is broken enough, but vs Ganon?
I don't remember getting 3-stocked by Bowser, and that was only a 2-stock on YI. I made a lot of stupid mistakes and killed myself twice >_< Also, the second match I beat Eggz with Puff, so my Puff isn't that bad. I'll MM anyone who thinks I'm a horrible player.

I don't remember getting 3-stocked by Bowser, and that was only a 2-stock on YI. I made a lot of stupid mistakes and killed myself twice >_< Also, the second match I beat Eggz with Puff, so my Puff isn't that bad. I'll MM anyone who thinks I'm a horrible player.
Thought some1 said 3 stock =P
MONEYMATCH YOU SAY? 10$...?
Fox v puff

Top Bottom