• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RICHMOND BC CANADA TOURNAMENT JAN. 27th! FEATURING FALSEFALCO!

If needed, I guess WA can probably bring 2 cubes. Or 3.
Do any of you Canadians speak french? or are you not from the french parts of canada?

Je joue le renard et le Sheik. J'aime jouer comme Falco aussi.

Eggz said:
My name is Silent Wolf.

And yeah FF. TOTALLY GONNA DO A $200 MM LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no its not, youre ********.
who is actually dumb enough to bet that much too? wow, wow. i think i hate you.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Even if I won that money match (impossible) it still wouldnt cover my plane ticket.

Also, if it ever comes up, remember that I PATENTED the "shave your pubes" match. And won.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
>_>

Specifically, smartass.

Does it even matter how many people are in each crew? (So long as there is equal representation)
as far as i'm aware it doesn't even necessarily have to have equal people participating as long as the stock is equally devided (and equal between the two crews) some of the FC3 crew battles from forever ago have most people 4 stock, some of them start with 5 stock though becasue they had less people... numbers shouldn't be a problem, i'm guessing it'll be a 5 on 5 (maybe 6 on 6) crew battle

john, eric, adam, ryan, tiep, FALSEFALCO!?!?!??!!?

vs wa's top 6 foos

gimpyfish with 4 stock's vs all of those guys, 4 stocks each. fo sho.

if only i was going T-T

They have more people they can use like last time. That way, it'll be more interesting for everyone because they don't have to sit there and watch and they get the gratification of being wanted in a crew battle. =P
So I guess we'll have about 8?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Ya g money

I leave for the airport at 6

im effing looooooaded after the last 2 paychecks so I guess I care a little less about money matches. I was gonna have just one with silent but now I'll accept challenges or something.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Sexual Fire and West Coast Wes are confirmed.

So, there are five of us in all.

We'll form a temporary crew and face another if you guys want.

We've already challenged Sssp...

FalseFalco

Smash Master
YO HOMIEZ so I'm in BC today and its GAY TO HEAR that WA wont be in town friday (im assuming thats what jumpfreak meant) but I'm looking forward to chilling with adam tomorrow afternoon. My hotel room tv has av cables so im all practiced up.

Top Bottom