• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RICHMOND BC CANADA TOURNAMENT JAN. 27th! FEATURING FALSEFALCO!

Patooty

Smash Ace
Where you staying at? Post when you go to Adam's or call me or something I wanna plaayyyy.

Also, Canada vs THE WORLD is necessary at this tournament.

And by Canada, I mean Team BC + Team Alberta.
Any by Team Alberta I mean Carl.
And by "THE WORLD" I mean America.
And by America I mean WA.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
JUMPFREAK! I Can offer you AND your crew housing. If you are coming today give my cell a call when you get into richmond and I can direct you to my apartment. 778-892-2554. No freaking mods better edit this. I'm putting up my OWN phone number at my OWN discretion so plz mods don't go all moddy on me plzkthx.

VERY IMPORTANT WA PEOPLE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEEK HOUSING B4 4pm I AM AT WORK UNTIL 3:30. Home around 4.

K I'll be thinking about seeing Carl's hawt secksy body all day at work I mean ummm... getting to play him in smash... ya....;)

See you guys soon :)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
JUMPFREAK! I Can offer you AND your crew housing. If you are coming today give my cell a call when you get into richmond and I can direct you to my apartment. 778-892-2554. No freaking mods better edit this. I'm putting up my OWN phone number at my OWN discretion so plz mods don't go all moddy on me plzkthx.

VERY IMPORTANT WA PEOPLE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEEK HOUSING B4 4pm I AM AT WORK UNTIL 3:30. Home around 4.

K I'll be thinking about seeing Carl's hawt secksy body all day at work I mean ummm... getting to play him in smash... ya....;)

See you guys soon :)
Awesome. Thanks, seriously.

We'll be leaving B'ham at around 4:30ish.

Could you pm me your address?

We can just mapquest it...

Haha, if you'd rather not, we'll just call when we are getting close.

EDIT: BTW, can I have your first name? :p I don't want to call and be like, "hey...Noobking... X-D"

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I pretty much just heard of this tournament LOL. But put me in as mostly confirmed : )

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Time is an issue here with the crew thing.

Definetly the order is warmup, doubles, singles, and IF there is time, crews.

Jumpfreak: My name is Adam

SilentWolf: So your asking to stay Saturday night then? You can only stay at my place on Saturday night if Jumpfreak and crew are not. I have FalseFalco all weekend. IF you're crew plus Jumpfreaks crew both want to stay on Saturday night you can like... MM for it or something. lol jkjk

If worst comes to worst. I MAY be able to house the whole lot of you. But I encourage you to find alternatives or ask the other BC smashers as well (LOL ya right).

Crew's... I'm highly doubting there will be time for such things if more then 2 crews want to participate(which is clearly the case). How about USA just forms one big crew and Canada forms one big crew and we just do a best of one for PRIDE??:cool:

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I am coming to this. Be prepared for suckage, as I'll be playing new characters, and need to weed the plain bad out from the bad with potential.

mac103

Smash Rookie
i am really not that great comperd to " U people " i am horrible.....anywho it is fun to play the game.....

mac103

Smash Rookie
ooo WOW.....so it seems fire cures him?!?
i might be able to bring A chair
Im gunna get ***** tommrow...i dont even know y i am coming?

I thought you already said we could stay with you before Jumpfreak even knew he was going. =P What do we do?
I guess we should crew battle for it then. Or we just stay there.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well we didn't do to bad considering that we had a few people who doesn't have much experience at all. But I still did good. 2 off BaleFireBoy and 2 off Wes. Im am a little dissapointed that I could manage to get that last one off Wes. But I ***** none the less. Probably one of the best spacing I have done against a Marth.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'm just happy that I didn't get embarrassed in crews. Taking 4 stock was a thrill, even if I didn't take any off of that Peach player.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
I am as disappointed as Adam with my performance today. Truly subpar. I kept switching back and fourth between characters and I am pretty sure that did not help. I learned alot today though and I also had a really good time talking with some people. I have a lot of people to talk about, but I don't like leaving anybody out. Nice meeting you all and thanks for the recording and stuff.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I would like to formally apopogize to all that participated for BC in the crew battle Versus washington, i am very unhappy with myself to have done so poorly only taking one of wes's stock and i vow right here on smashboards to practice and get ken quality at smash and the next crew battle if youre willing to try it again i will not let you down

Don't take the crews very seriously at all.
Good Games everyone.
Except Tiep.
I'll post shoutouts later.

Results:

1v1:
1st - Tori
2nd - Eggz
3rd - Ryan
4th - Silent Wolf
5th - Tiep/Eric
etc...

2v2:
1st - Clod Zero (Tori/Silent Wolf)
2nd - Hitsugaya/FalseFalco
3rd - Tiep/Ryan
4th -I don't know.
etc...

I think Ryan stole the brackets or something.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
5th was Tiep/Eric because Silent... you beat Eric >> lol
Teddy is 7th again.

Brackets were messed up because when Ryan went to use the comp he broke the keyboard and it crashed the program. So brackets were gone.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I don't mean to say it was anything purposely or anything of that sort, its just funny everytime we travel and do well our brackets/videos get lost/don't get posted

GGs all, fun tourney, definately down for another one anytime, i had a blast.

Also dont forget GC/Dan Tourney

Expect to see you there.

mac103

Smash Rookie
Hats of to ryan for being the only canadien to come in the top 3 :)
I thouhgt i did good for my first tourney?!
Thax for helping me Wes i beat teh game already

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I don't mean to say it was anything purposely or anything of that sort, its just funny everytime we travel and do well our brackets/videos get lost/don't get posted

GGs all, fun tourney, definately down for another one anytime, i had a blast.

Also dont forget GC/Dan Tourney

Expect to see you there.

Ya speaking of vids. I'm still waiting for Gimpy to release all those vids he captured at the last Gameclucks I went to. -_-

Top Bottom