• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RHODE ISLAND STRIKES BACK!!! - Ocean State Smash - BRACKET IMAGES UP! - 1st - $196

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Doubles

1: Irish Mafia and KevinM (Irish Mafia and KevinM) ($60.50)
2: Yong and Edmund (Yong and Edmund) ($33.00)
3: Foxlisk and Crush (Foxlisk and Crush) ($16.50)
4: Marth ditto money match? (Tichinde925 and Sai)
5: Jeff and Nick (Jeff and Nick)
5: Tom and Hailey (Tom and Hailey)
7: Mike and Alex (Mike and Alex)
7: Nial and Christian (Nial and Christian)
9: John and Alex D (John and Alex D)
9: Matt Ryan and Maxwell (Matt Ryan and Maxwell)
13: Zack A and Diana (Zack A and Diana)

Singles

1: Irish Mafia ($196.00)
2: Kevin M ($56.00)
3: Yong ($28.00)
4: Foxlisk
5: HaileyM
5: Edmund
7: Crush
7: Tom
9: MyTummyHertz
9: Nial
9: Alex got DQ'd so they gave his spot to Zao
9: Tichinde925
13: Anthony
13: Christian
13: Sai
17: Scott L
17: Mike P
17: Pat

This was a really good turnout for our first tournament, with just under 20 entrants for the singles bracket!

Shotouts coming soon! Will post bracket image when my laptop isn't about to die!

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Some of the results I'm actually surprised about, nicely done Mafia (KevinM WTF!). Only thing I hope you do next time is run the event on a Saturday so Maine can show up and eat your moneys, NUM NUM NUM!

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Just as an aside, any feedback about the venue/how I ran it/ what I could do differently is completely welcome seeing as this was my first tournament and I'd love to improve it and do more in the future. So feel free to let me know what could be changed

I feel like there could have been a better configuration for the placement and position of the TVs so as to have more ergonomic seating.

Other than that, an maybe some more chairs, it was good as it was. I wonder what it'll be like next time with the addition of more setups and players, but I'm sure it'll work out.

Top Bottom