• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Yeah i should be able to go all my easy mid terms are on the 1st day so i should be clear. we should practice sometime this week or something. Also this is how my warm up works.

1st Falcon - For all the tricks and L - Cancels
2nd Fox - For all the technical stuff and L- Cancel
3rd Falco - Beast is unleashed

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
Yeah i should be able to go all my easy mid terms are on the 1st day so i should be clear. we should practice sometime this week or something. Also this is how my warm up works.

sucks to have midterms after Christmas break

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
I'm more then likely hitting up the San Antonio tournament this weekend. Hope some of you all head out to it to show support to our TX homies. I will be helping out with the tournament anyway that I can as well and the director of Revolucion! is the same director for the Final Smash tournaments.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257880

-DJ-

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

is there gonna be a second car going to fs8

if so, is there room?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
magik fix my wii i can no longer play gamecube games :(
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74024

Sounded like a problem I had with Brawl. You can try buying the above or do what I did but I highly suggest the above. What I did was grabbed a gamecube disc and taped a soft cloth so everytime it spun it would "clean" the lens. But the fear was the disc getting stuck inside the Wii which is why I don't suggest it...

make a flyer for e-whoring on myspace
I will soon.

this

and someone tell me how brawl works before saturday
all you have to do is get a small percentage lead and start flying back and forth under the stage..........

so pick a flying character
Meta Knight, Meta Knight and Meta Knight.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Chicken Tendaz is what I always thought Ness was saying when he does PK Thunder :dizzy:
LOL when I was little I used to think it was a Pikachu rip off move because it sounded like "Pika Thunder" to me..

make a flyer for e-whoring on myspace
I've been waiting for a flyer to pass out, when there is one somebody let me know. :)

zamg snakeee posted in our thread!

quick someone hold down herby before he attempts some sort of ****
LOL no more **** from Herby he isn't our friend anymore because he got a girlfriend...

:(

all you have to do is get a small percentage lead and start flying back and forth under the stage..........

so pick a flying character
LMAO you vs Andilex = CLASSIC

Cloud MMO dude, make it happen, i'm playing Lost Saga, look into it.
I'm playing WoW.... T_T

@ Syoudous

Get me some flyers! And I updated the OP. :)

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

And calm down about going to the tourny jesus christ. Just save the money or by yourself something nice. >.>

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
LOL when I was little I used to think it was a Pikachu rip off move because it sounded like "Pika Thunder" to me..

I've been waiting for a flyer to pass out, when there is one somebody let me know. :)
Ness' N64 voice was the best.

Also, I tried asking CT for older flyers he made as reference to what I'm supposed to make. But he never answered so I did it with my own "style".

Color: http://i50.tinypic.com/ilhbwk.jpg

B&W: http://i49.tinypic.com/j60wu1.jpg

Hopefully I covered what's important. Originally I didn't include the "prices" so it was kind of a hassle to go back and rearrange a few things.

And calm down about going to the tourny jesus christ. Just save the money or by yourself something nice. >.>
Or come to my tournament.

its easy for you to say,
you dont even play the game
... ???

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
i'm going syoudous dont worry. And i do play melee thank you very much and you dont see my spamming every chance i get to get a ride over there. So please get your facts straight brooo

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
kicking me when im down? cool story bro. if not going to fs8 isnt enough to get me upset, now i have you on my a*ss mocking me because im upset. i really dont want to argue with you cloud. id like to not have to lie to myself and pretend that everyone in the crew is my comrade. i know i will never win a tournament, but i dont go to win, i go to strengthen the bonds i have with the people around me. if you cant understad that, then i guess ill just have to keep lying to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom