• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
i dont talk **** ever idk what u guys are talking about :dizzy: anyways mikey im probably gonna team with broly axel or vash depending on who teams with who so sorry :( or even in some weird turn of events pax if he wants to. also someone needs to take mikey lol

roninwarrior24

Smash Rookie
...and I though Fro was *quitting* competitive gaming lol.

Anyways, good luck to you guys entering the SA tourney. I'll probably end up going to the Syoudous tourney, though.
Although I feel that I will never get that good if I can't travel and consistently play against the crew, and/or learn how to camp with MK.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
birth by sleep tomorrow
It's been out and about for some time now. News of it got leaked early on.

Apparently Pax got 5th at FS8.

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATZ PAX!
Way to be focused on one person.

Anyway from what Andilex told me:

Andilex beats Smooom, loses to DMG in Winners.

Magik beats "Mike" an Ike player, loses to Sethlon in Winners uses only Pokemon Trainer according to Andilex.

Broly/Vash don't care about tournament matches, they've been playing friendlies.

Andilex beats Red Shadow, Rocket Trainer, loses to PhantomX in Losers.

Magik beats Cross, Echo, a "scrub Ike", loses to Bwett in Losers.

Vash lost to S.O.S. in Melee (Unknown in Winners/Losers).

Andilex eats italian food.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
I hallo to the east side, I been a beast since I was knee high
But now I'm goon since I'm tree high
As a matta fact I'm in the sky, as a matta fact I'm in the ride of every black and the white human being
Can't forget about the Europeans, n the Asians, n the Haitians, the Jamaicans, the whole nation, if I forgot ya I don't hate ya that's just my human nature YEEEE DIGG!!

edit: Vash money matched Darkrain and should have won but taunted in the last match and darkrain got off. Too good.
Vash lost to S.O.S and then Pax
Pax is a beast almost beat darkrain also.
Axel and Fro didnt play apparently.
Brawly was doing who knows what.
Brawl sucks so I dont care about that, Dojo most likely won because he is the best.

defsithe

Smash Ace
I hallo to the east side, I been a beast since I was knee high
But now I'm goon since I'm tree high
As a matta fact I'm in the sky, as a matta fact I'm in the ride of every black and the white human being
Can't forget about the Europeans, n the Asians, n the Haitians, the Jamaicans, the whole nation, if I forgot ya I don't hate ya that's just my human nature YEEEE DIGG!!

edit: Vash money matched Darkrain and should have won but taunted in the last match and darkrain got off. Too good.
Vash lost to S.O.S and then Pax
Pax is a beast almost beat darkrain also.
Axel and Fro didnt play apparently.
Brawly was doing who knows what.
Brawl sucks so I dont care about that, Dojo most likely won because he is the best.
lol taunt johns. that y you play a character with a taunt cancel like pikachu XP

and everyone only played melee XD

pax owned up real bad. lost to xelic twice but that is understandable really close the second time.

vash suks and fell for SOS's mind games.

i suk and just lost, i need more melee.

no, no, no... you dont understand. this is the good kind of std.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GtE0BZXJA

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
nope vorgy stopped bromancing.... so the thread died..

also without all the **** talking between you guys the thread kinda has nothing to talk about
4 people (not including you) posted after i did.

compare that to the nothing after ur post.

so in conclusive ending,

you are the zombie hord inffected with hueva, and were the final survivors that dont care for hueva

paco27291

Smash Rookie
so wut happened to everyone? and i didnt john out the last minute for the past tourny like u said i would CT so in ur face!!!!! and yup hope jan 23 is epic but i say we start making flyers and distributing them in gamestops, malls, schools

defsithe

Smash Ace
gamecrazies are usually the most likely to put up fliers in my experience.
gamestops like 3/4 of the gamestops me and gobz would go to allowed it.

so yall will face my new secret character in melee XD. you shall face their wrath.

and i wont go pika at all....unless im really desperate. i might not go marth either :O.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
yup hope jan 23 is epic but i say we start making flyers and distributing them in gamestops, malls, schools
gamecrazies are usually the most likely to put up fliers in my experience.
gamestops like 3/4 of the gamestops me and gobz would go to allowed it.
It's up to you all but I really don't think it's worth it (just me). If you all go and spread flyers I will distribute them too myself I guess.

Oh and also, I'm in need of 2 composite cables. They look like this:

Usually they come free with DVD players and stuff like that, if you have any you're willing to let me have/borrow/use for the tournament let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom