• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
lolololololololol @ this thread.

@ guero
missing one tourny aint the end of the world calm down. its just a game. everyone take it way too seriously. yeah its kool to prove yourself and and that jazz; but i the end if there isnt room for another person, there isnt room. and u don't strengthen your bonds with fellow "crewmates" at tournies; all that comes before the tournies, at smashfests and random gatherings.

so if you would like for your voice to be heard among the more experienced players, get to really know them first. it took me a couple of months before i started rolling with the Valley Crew back in 05'. I would attend their tournies and other local hosted events. i would invite them to smashfests/tournies that we would have back at gotham comix in harlingen. eventually i started getting invited to their fests. and guess what i didnt have a car i had to find an alternate and of traveling to these things, before i even started traveling with VC.

my first big tourny was Word to Your Mother 2, me and my friend found a way to get Austin, found housing and attended our first major tourny on our own. this carried on to even more tournies upstate when we started playing pokemon competitively.

so the point is if you are really determined to go to FS8, you can get there on your own. if your problem is with the players and their closed circle of friends, that's the way any crew is.

and this is coming from the person that is just about the least closest to the RGV Crew. but still i <3 u guys

@ cloud
hey cloud do you know if there will be any RGV melee people without a teams partner? if not so i can ask in the FS8 thread.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Cant go. My mom wont let me go due to the weather because she apparently thinks everyone in the world crashes or something. Either way I have a project due and I got to watch the MLG National Championships for the 100k. Gonna be sick.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Cant go. My mom wont let me go due to the weather because she apparently thinks everyone in the world crashes or something. Either way I have a project due and I got to watch the MLG National Championships for the 100k. Gonna be sick.
:(

ur going. im gonna get vorguen to bromace you and ur parents again and then after an hour of driving ur gonna make us wait for you to get picked up

lol

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
not my fault gonzalo doesnt know when to stop or turn around <3 would have been like 15 minutes but he made it into like 12030123012 hours so was your alls loss =]. I got home happy and got to play Halo.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Ok I got hosuing with Nike20

and guero, give me your phone number, I may be able to get you a spot in one of the cars

Does anyone know how to get a hold of vorguen, its pretty important that i talk to him

defsithe

Smash Ace
mikey wants a ride toooooooo. please? (956)778-3430 can probably provide housing at my uncles apt. and expert navigator and loaded with cash for gas.

i need to ask my uncle, if someone confirms me in a car i will ask.

defsithe

Smash Ace
yes i do no hamm, i would like to ride with smash players if possible though. so ill ask him if it comes down to that.

also to fro melee teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom