• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, because of some things that have been happening, expect a personality change in me for the next month or so.
its always good when someone wants to improve on themselves. just remember that change doesnt happen over nite. support from the right people can help alot too lol

LOL dont be a *** CT

wtf gonzalo!

answer ur **** phone already!

you have to give me a ride to andilex fest tomorrow!

also that vid was gay.......
i thought that was the kind of bromance you liked guero? lmao

either way.... WTF was up with that vid gonz lol why in the world would you search for that sheeet.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
HAHA get trolled guys. =P

"J" tried to troll me, but I liked it so I decided not to edit it out.

PS: Yes, I liked it. ;)

LOLOL did anyone other than me and J actually watch the whole video? LMFAO the armpit licking scene WTF???

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oh also guys MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW.. goign to spend the night at Herby's house and go with him tomorrow.. if anyone wants to contact me best way = online through here, Facebook, AIM / MSN, or call something.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman

LOLOL did anyone other than me and J actually watch the whole video? LMFAO the armpit licking scene WTF???
it was like 2 really gay gross lions trying to eat/ give each other a bath in the wild lmao.

i threw up a little.....

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
/whos from matamoros
gonz, vickey, j, and me

maybe gonz can make it

we have to do a scene-by-scene reenactment of that ****

defsithe

Smash Ace
that makes me sad that the top 15 brawl moments are so very not kool. u get more exciting moments in one melee match XD. but anyways good **** magik.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
**** the wii. its like the worst console ever made. >.> That game should be on the ps3 or something like that.

Also, Pax to win the jan 23. tourny in brawl(you all might as well and just send him your money and save him the time.) =D. I will be winning melee, sorry Pax. <3 I need to practice though. Unless Brawly goes beast mode and ***** me like usual.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Don't know what to think about that. Might be good, might be another failure.
Looks like an instant classic commercial to me... until you see the Wii logo.

**** the wii. its like the worst console ever made. >.> That game should be on the ps3 or something like that.

Also, Pax to win the jan 23. tourny in brawl(you all might as well and just send him your money and save him the time.) =D. I will be winning melee, sorry Pax. <3 I need to practice though. Unless Brawly goes beast mode and ***** me like usual.
I really wouldn't mind the Wii too much if it wasn't pushed so much as a "casual friendly" system. I don't know if that makes sense or if you understand what I mean but not necessarily casual but just the way they advertise it. Xbox 360 pushes it nicely (Until Natal comes along and probably ruins it) but Wii pushes it all over your face. I like the PS3 mainly because it doesn't really give you any BS about that kind of stuff. Maybe that gives a better perspective of what I meant.

Also not trying to start a console discussion, just advertisement.

defsithe

Smash Ace

but u can hack the wii all bad as$...other than that its not that great of a system. but it does however have mario galaxy :D. and i want a megaman action figure like that :laugh:

and cloud will not be winning melee unless he watches more Dr. PP vids.

also im gonna beast in melee.

dr. pp 2-0 his pool. PC 2-1 zhu!!

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
You could do the same with Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2 and a PS3. Dreamcast is probably more suitable for that kind of stuff. PlayStation is much more open though. No Super Mario Galaxy however.

So many things going on in Pound 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom