• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
dont be dissing the catfish, after i saw him play in north carolina it made my falco sad lol.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
So I'll be making the official tournament thread later on today, I added a few extra rules and stuff. When I post it, make sure you review over it to discuss on any particular changes you may dislike (This is only for Brawl).

Defsithe or anyone that plays Melee, please send me the ruleset via PM so I can add it.

defsithe

Smash Ace
does it have to be the newest ruleset? cuz i dont agree with them taking stadium away from neutral and corneria is completely gone i tihnk

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
does it have to be the newest ruleset? cuz i dont agree with them taking stadium away from neutral and corneria is completely gone i tihnk
Whatever you guys feel the most comfortable with, I don't even know the new ruleset so I can't even say so for myself... I'm familiar with the old Melee ruleset but I don't know everything that was listed. I'm sure everyone else would prefer the old one instead anyway. Unless there's a big disagreement later on.

defsithe

Smash Ace
syodyous this is the link to genesis thread they have a melee rule set there
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

i think we should tweak it a bit though. instead of DK64 being a neutral is be a counter pick. and instead of ******** stage striking system.

each player gets one reset for the first match on random, and each player also gets to strike a stage.
so they would strike whatever they dont wanna play on, say one picks coneria and the other FD. they then go random the first match (unless the agree on a stage) the random comes up; either player can reset if they dont wanna play on it. then they gonna go random again if the other player doesnt like it he can reset also. if a stage was reset u can still counter pick it if u wanted.

other than that i think the rules should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom