• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i am going to FS8!!!!! thats my gift to u all *****es!!! that i am for sure going only that i cant take anyone :( sorry, i am gonna be up there visiting family already since like the 7th

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
well this is an EXTREMELY late post on my part but I finally am getting around to it. As some of you know I lived in Michigan most of my life and moved to Texas around the summer of 2008. I was living with my uncle and aunt for the time being. After about a year, the living situation with me and my uncle wasn't going so well, we were constantly arguing back and forth about the arrangments with the house and other things. Since I didn't want us to end up hating each other if I kept living there, I decided to move back to Michigan. This completely came out of nowhere, and thats why it seems I have vanished from the scene for a while. So basically this is my goodbye post to you all, I loved the smash scene down in Texas, and I thank all of you for helping me develop my skill in melee/brawl.

Shoutouts:

Vorgy - You are very good and you seem be getting better and better everytime I played you. Not to to mention we probably had the most intense sets in brawl whenever I happened to come out to one of your tourneys. Sorry I never ended up being able to go to HOBO with you haha

Shlike - never really played you too much but your ZSS is amazing. It seems whenever we were at a tourney together we always had good conversations in-between and after matches, good times.

Cloud - For being so young your technical skill with falco is awesome. Stick with it and I bet you'll be claiming the top melee spots at the tourneys.

Vash - Rarely saw you too, but when you and axel were together it was hilarious. Along with cloud and pax your falco was a beast too, along with your ganon too haha. Also nice job being the only person to beat my dedede as PIT at that one tourney lol

Broly - You are an incredibly gifted player. You were always right there with me in the finals either giving me a hard time or just plain whoopin up on me . I'll never forget the time you took 7 stocks off of me, cloud and mikey to win in that one crew battle at shlike's place lol

Fro - OMGGGG always beating me in every money match we played. I don't think I ever beat you in a money match. Not to mention you always rocked me in teams lol, god **** fox and his shine

Magik - thanks so much for teaching me basically everything I know in brawl, and playing all those friendlies with me. Maybe once you accept the fact that wario is the best character in brawl you'll start winning every tourney LOL

Mikey - mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, my melee friendlies partner, and witness to me 4 stocking rob$ and rayzorium in san antonio. man we beasted up those teams, gabe and sos just got lucky omg. and god ****nnnn your marth wrecks my marth everytime, i just didn't know what to do everytime we played lol

Pax - And last but DEFINATELY not least pax, the legendary melee player haha. It was so fun to play you in most of the tourneys, they were always down to the wire and just completely insane., good thing they were recorded lol . and nice job adapting to every player in melee and competing at a top tier level, first fox, then falco, then JIGGS god ****it

To anyone I didn't list I'm sorry but these are just the people that I talked to the most . It was fun while I lasted, and it will miss you all.

-Shady

defsithe

Smash Ace
SHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

we did own in teams :D
too bad u wont be there for the next FS
ill own gabe for u XD
me and rey miss u
T_T

Mikey - mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, my melee friendlies partner, and witness to me 4 stocking rob$ and rayzorium in san antonio. man we beasted up those teams, gabe and sos just got lucky omg. and god ****nnnn your marth wrecks my marth everytime, i just didn't know what to do everytime we played lol

-Shady
im siging this

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Daaaaaaannngg, I wish we could have played more. I have been working on my falco soo much to play you again, but now your gone. =[ Your captain is too **** good, maybe one day i will be able to tech read that much.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Vorgy - You are very good and you seem be getting better and better everytime I played you. Not to to mention we probably had the most intense sets in brawl whenever I happened to come out to one of your tourneys. Sorry I never ended up being able to go to HOBO with you haha
DUDE!!!!!

Are you really gone? Damn, that sucks bro, I'm going to miss you.

:(

You seriously always impressed me too in Brawl, we came SO close every match and you hardly ever played Brawl at all.

I really hate that so many people are leaving, I'm going to miss you and CT. Now I'm emo. :( lol

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Pax - And last but DEFINATELY not least pax, the legendary melee player haha. It was so fun to play you in most of the tourneys, they were always down to the wire and just completely insane., good thing they were recorded lol . and nice job adapting to every player in melee and competing at a top tier level, first fox, then falco, then JIGGS god ****it

To anyone I didn't list I'm sorry but these are just the people that I talked to the most . It was fun while I lasted, and it will miss you all.

-Shady
We will miss u dude.... best captain falcon i have ever seen :D had to practice and practice and practice to get around it lol , if u ever come down ( and i hope u do) give me a call to play 545-3733

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Guys... I have a very very important announcement.

Our friend "Pax" .... IS GAY!!!!!!!!

So I get on MSN because I'm bored, and his MSN said:

"Paco - why do we care so much about one person when there are 6 billion more to meet...."

....at least 3 billion of those have a penis no?

pinche pax joto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom