• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Herby... The voice actor for that old Namek that's the elder that raises Gohan and Krillin's power during the Freiza saga is the same voice actor for the Millenium Earl in D.Gray-man.

I'm 99% sure it's the same voice.

And do as you wish Guero, I post shoutouts pretty much every tournament.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
BATB SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Pax = Best doubles partner ever... <3 Ihop was fun lol sorry for smacking a cup and breaking it right in front of you jfkgrj3gkrgtjkltrognmktlrgfbhjvmg,by accident... :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrassol

1- Vorguen = CAMP!!!!

3- Magik = You're Falco is a beast. I have a lot of hope for your Falco.
fvjoigtjvgio
4- Shlike = Keep it going Herby! You still owe me 8 dollars... lolol jk <3 Get that **** back up so you can own it up in the next upstate tourney. :D

5- Stiltz = STILTZ!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you camjmn,mfkfjmvrbnvklgtjljkome it is that you came. You need to come more often for sure!
:):):):):laugh::laugh::laugh::bee::bee::bee:;);):mad::confused::urg::p:ohwell::ohwell::p:urg::psycho:

5- Broly = Don't get down, everyone loses sometimes. It happens, and you train harder to win better. We all still love you.

7- Derk = DERK!!!! What a beast dude! You're getting better AND better! Keep travelling and playing with us man, we need your G&W practice!

7- Syoudous = DOOOOON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Also I saw your matches vs Stiltz, gotta get the ditto down! You're definitely an epic player for the RGV so make sure to **** hard next time we travel.

9- Andilex = Nakama! You are too good my friend. You ***** so hard in doubles you had me so scared. Keep the motivation because I know you will do excellent next time we travel.
wnfv,nrgmknvmfgvnb,grbnkmtg,;lbjklm;,jbhvbnmnbvghbm,;nbugvhbjlm,;hbvghbnjml,jhygijnomknbhugvmknjbhugvbhinjo,lmnhbyugvhbinjmnjbhuinjomkl,nhbyuinjomlnhbinjom
9- Vash = I loved our set during winner's quarters. Thanks for the Wario experience, I really needed it and now I feel a lot more confident in that matchup. Also don't get discouraged, you're a BEAST at this game and you need to keep travelling with us.

9- Vickey = BRE!!!!! BRO, or however you say it now a days. lol, keep it up man, you're Kirby is a beast and you have gotten me to the level I am at by training me hard every day and with more than just one character. Sorry that I'm not as epic as you at picking up characters and that I'm only good with a campy Snake. I still love you though, and I know you have **** coming for everyone.

9- Cloud = Dang!!! LOOK who stepped it up! Cloud being a beast! I saw your set vs Stiltz too and he told me you were good. Keep it up, you're really good and I'm impressed.

13- MURDR = My Snake bro! Keep training me in the ditto! We need to hang out soon and just game it up (smash, sf4, halo, wow, etc)

13- Guero = BEST PIT IN THE RGV!!! You're a beast, keep your training up and I will continue to train you I promise! <3

13- Danilo = I'm glad you finally started joining the tournaments! It's really nice to have you play with us man.

13- Sama! = DAAAAAAANG Sama stepped it up too! Good stuff dude, I'm proud of you Priskit. <3

17- ASF1nk = Contact me and play with us more often!

17- Nothx = Why are you so sexy? We need to hang out more. <3 David

17- Aaron = You're Falco is GOOD. You need to keep playing with us seriously.

17- Shank = Thank you for everythingAH **** you did for us and for me. You're an awesome friend and I love you. <3

17- Wall-E = Keep that ROB up and play with us more often!

17- Bombchu = Stick to one main! Build a character hard so you can master him, it will benefit you in the long run. <3 you Danny and I'm proud of you for making it to the top of the bench where you sat next to me. :D
,m jlkrjf4tkgop5jtg
25- Baron = I have no idea why you stuck to Donkey even against King DDD. You're crazy, find a DDD counter!

25- Ronin = Dude I'm glad you came over! Keepnjkrjvlognvlkgrnjkgmrkcnr playing with us dude.klnmefl;jrlk;gmktkgo
lfkjjkfjktjgtjog5iygj6oikjllvvou man, you need to get back in the game with us!

25- Dad = Will! Stop being such a beast, play with us more often!

25- Aurice = Javi!!!!!! I loved bromancing with you at Ihop. Thank you for all your Naruto discertations too... lolol jk <3
mn,cnjklnhlkkhklfvjkrvlkjvlgk
Also PH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Veta = Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. I'll keep helping you with Snake!

Demon Jim = Thank you for everything man. This tournament was amazing and I hope to see you around soon. We need to get the RGV big!

Veta

Smash Rookie
Vorgy - Awesome time hanging out with y'all this weekend, sorry I sucked but I'll train much more!

Guero - Don't let your losses get ya down, coz!

Vicky - You're awesome!

Potato - You rock at Brawl, don't give it up!

Random guy I don't know name of yet - It was nice to meet ya, hope I can get to know you more!

Magik - Sorry, no tv :( but thanks for the sofa to sleep on!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Veta! We need to train. Next time I play Brawl in Brownsville I'll call you so you can come okay?

Also go to the Snake guides section and see if you can learn anything about Snake, that's where we all started. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Didn't you have a lot of fun when we travelled last time? It's really worth it man. A lot of good players want to play you too and we need you for crews.

You should do it dude, we miss you a lot Ruben. :(

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So hopfully i will be able to cover the entirety of the gas money we need for the next tournament we travel too. That being said, more people will want to go becasue itll be much more cheaper to go, and of course there is the physical constraint of the amount of people we can actually take. So here is the tier list for the people getting picked to go

God Tier:
Magik

Top tier:
Owner of the Car we are taking

High tier:
Drivers

Shit tier:
everyone else

roninwarrior24

Smash Rookie
GGs to everyone at the tourney. I didn't get to play Smash much, though (I was too preoccupied with Tekken lol).

Question, though: Is there a specific place where you guys regularly meet, or do you guys just go wherever?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
ggs everyone I played.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
ASF1!

Contact me man so you can play with us and train with us.

956-266-1924

Text or call me

GGs to everyone at the tourney. I didn't get to play Smash much, though (I was too preoccupied with Tekken lol).

Question, though: Is there a specific place where you guys regularly meet, or do you guys just go wherever?
Hey Ronin! Welcome to our boards. I usually try to let you know what is going on, however, the biggest problem is you don't have texting. I usually text people when there is some sort of event or something, but usually it is also announced here on our boards. Just check them regularly and chat with us here, and hopefully get texting. I'll try to remember to actually call you next time something goes down.

<3

Vickey

Smash Cadet
shoutouts: (vickey style)

1- Pax = MK = (182$) split
1- Vorguen = Snake = (182$) split
3- Magik = PT / MK / Falco / Wario / DDD / (38$)
4- Shlike = ZSS (9$)
5- Stiltz = MK (HOUSTON!!!!!)
5- Broly = Marth / Falco / DDD
7- Derk = G&W
lit7- Syoudous = MK / DDD
9- Andilex = Diddy
9- Vash = Wario / others
9- Vickey = Kirby / MK
9- Cloud = Falco / MK
13- MURDR = Snake
13- Guero = Pit
13- Danilo = MK
13- Sama! = Pikachu
17- ASF1nk
17- Nothx = Pit
17- Broustein
17- Aaron
17- Shank = Wario / Lucario / Falco
17- Bird
17- Wall-E = ROB
17- Bombchu = Pit / Zelda
25- Daniel G
25- Baron = Donkey
25- Ronin = MK
25- Boss = Snake / Falco
25- Dad = Samus / Fox
25- Aurice = Diddy
25- Jake

good ****

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LMFAO I freaking love you Nacho.

Also I can't wait until we travel again... this break from travelling was much needed and I am ready to train hard and hopefully do well. Everyone get ready! More Shlike smashfests coming soon apparently too! :O

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Some random thoughts that I had wanted to express, now that Shlike just addressed my first (which I'll go ahead and post again)

Shlike =

We need your get togethers again, they brought the crew together a lot and it gave a lot of people (like yourself) a reason to practice. Please keep hosting them, at least once a week. We have nowhere else now. You're Zero Suit is also a beast. You always pick up alts and mess with them but it only shifts your focus away from what you're really really good with. Your Zero Suit. I sincerely believe you should focus on her again like you always have, practice a little more, work on the self control, and you'll hit a top 5 in an upstate tourney no joke. You're like a lightning-fast Brawl player and you're SCARY when you're focused.

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS WILLING, STEP IT UP AND HOST GET TOGETHERS PLEASE!

I can't, because I live in Matamoros or I would 24/7. Broly is not doing them anymore because he hates us, and CT can't because of his baby brother.

Magik =

I believe in your Falco, it is beast. I think you should bring him up to **** even almost main status. It takes a LOT of patience to camp, and even more with Falco because his camping is very... strange? or Awkward? I think the way you played will and can take you far, and I think he may prove to be a very valuable tool for you. I believe your roster would be perfect as Falco / MK / PT.... Snake too but I know you don't want to inclue him. Hopefully you think it's a good idea too, and secondly to use your counterpicks a lot more upstate. You do much better in tournaments where you don't go full PT, especially Hobo 12? or 13? where M2K and a bunch of pros came and you broke top 10.

Andilex =

Keep up the way you've been playing. You've been camping hard with Diddy and you've been improving a lot. Focus more on learning your matchups and stages and not on worrying about what you can or can't do. You CAN beat anybody, and you're one of our most skilled players. Never give up. :)

Pax =

This one is easy. TRAVEL WITH US. Hobo 21 is confirmed to be December 12 and MK legal. We won't have school! You are already **** with your MK, you MOLEST every single one of our tournaments, and it's about time you represent the RGV and MOLEST all of Texas. Travel with us, you'll have fun like you did in Final Smash. <3

Broly =

I don't know if you'll read this, but don't give up. Don't stop, don't quit. The RGV is not the same without it's king and random rants that we all fight about. Seriously, you need to come to our next trip. I'm hunting you down at school. Everyone has their bad days, and you train harder and don't give up. I don't know why you stopped using Marth as much, you're Marth is at a level that does not need you to pick anybody up. You should do what you did when you were ****** the most, go full Marth. I'd understand Falco for MK, but other than that, stick to what you were ****** us all with. I love you, you're a good friend, and don't be emo. <3

Syoudous =

This is more personal, than game related. We all love your company, and you're a good friend, but you need to remember, when we're in a group, everyone needs to put in their part. Just like I can't be making us all do something because I want to on my own, you can't either. You can't be rude about things, and you can't overreact for little things. Also, you have to make sure to wear the right deodorant. I can't stress this enough because I know it's a sensitive subject, but I'm sorry you don't smell very good. I'm being honest, I don't mind it that much, but others do. You can't use spray deodorant, that stuff doesn't work. You have to use bar deodorant and you have to make sure it says "Anti-perspirant". I hope you don't get offended, but this has to be said and many people would agree, sorry that I was the one to bring it up. When it comes to Brawl, you're set. I already offered to order you a new control if your current one is worn out. Find one and let me know, I will order it for you. Your MK / DDD combo is beast and perfect for any and every matchup, you don't need any advice, many of us could take advice from YOU. I love you man, and hope to hang out and play more often.

Derk =

You're G&W has gotten to another level. I know without a doubt that you do not need a secondary. Practice those bad matchups and get them down, don't give up, and play with us as often as you can. You definitely have a lot of potential, and I really want you to travel with us as much as possible. You're an awesome friend and I love having you around.

Fro =

Your bison is a beast. I'm impressed, now **** in Brawl! Travel with us like usual, and show us what a beashtly bishon can do with Lucario. lol <3

Cloud =

You have gotten leagues better. You too should keep playing with us and travelling. I believe you will be better in Brawl really soon than you were in Melee. Keep it up, I expect big things from you.

Guero / Cast =

My boy scouts! Come over to my house more often so I can train both of you! <3

Shank =

You're an awesome dude, and when you're not sandbagging you're a scary smasher. Please get serious, I know you'll be freaking epic! Lets get together and play as often as we can. I want to make more trips to Weslaco, and you should come down too. We also need to discuss a bajillion things about the crew and where we can go with everything, I think we can make big things happen, and Magik has some really good ideas too.

MURDR =

Keep that Snake up man! Don't quit on me, and hang out with us more often. I really miss you Mark. You got your Snake down a lot better, using those grenades like a pro. ;)

Rei-Gun =

Fake sick more often and come down to play with us... :(

Papi =

The crew needs you dude. Everyone loves you, and you have always provided us with some of the best Ice Climber practice. You're one of the best Ice Climbers I have ever played, and you would **** everyone upstate if you tavelled with us. I believe in you a lot too, and Mami thinks that if you really never play with us that Mami will be sad. Make plans to travel with us December 12!

Vash =

You're one of our best players, keep your practice up and don't get discouraged, even if your brother doesn't want to travel doesn't mean you can't. Come with us either way, we'd love for you to come and it would be a lot of fun.

All in all, I love everyone, lets make the RGV ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
Fro =

Your bison is a beast. I'm impressed, now **** in Brawl! Travel with us like usual, and show us what a beashtly bishon can do with Lucario. lol <3
i wasnt just talking **** hah im a legit player =P i was getting props from everyone all night, including all the top houston / texas players hah thanks for all the support herby and thanks magic for making me step it up by calling me a scrub mid tourney match hah <3

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Let me rephrase that.

Fro play Brawl with us more often, I think you're overall experience in Smash and Fighting games proved to me that you can be one of our best Crew members.

Travel with us more often, and come to our get togethers. I love hanging out with you and making fun of your hair and Bison while you make fun of my gay tactics and getting ***** by Syoudous. lol

noThx

Smash Rookie
Who would be up for a get together at my place in Mcallen, Pizza brawl lan, this saturday,and maybe a small tourney?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout time!

Vorguen- i love you and ur snake makes me feel all tingley <3

Veta- PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIckey babe- best *** in the crew lol <3

Don- i love how those first 3 names all started with a "v"

Derk- ur skill changes mind game me

bombchu- dont use zelda or DDD, just use pit and ur level will increas 3 times as fast

pax- norfair giving you trouble? lol <3 i sabes ke guey, ya se me olvido como ablar español

vash- why havent we played yet? :/

broly- i think about you when im in the shower ;)

herby kun!- you are the Nami to my Sanji... or Sanji to my Nami, either way ur my favorite birthday bro. lol

fro- where is my money match?

shank- i want to seranate and marinate you ;) lol sorry if i gave you a little extra work at batb :p

danilo- u be ******

prescot- ur pika is better than ur wolf, keep at it and youll get good pretty soon.

baron- a 90-10 matchup against ur favor means nothing bro. rofl combo

winchester (murdr)- purple hat trade mark

magik- EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i got to see you excited :p

andisexy- i was sure you were gonna go sponge bob again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgIYjd8Kq38

syoudus- u so smart maaaaan :) i feeel dum wen im around u, ges i has too put atention in skool
lol

no thx- some 1v1 matches yes thx

ronin- you cant be at full power without both super jonin brothers lolz

cloud- mk too sexy

paco27291

Smash Rookie
so andilex gave me a koo idea, dont think we have done it yet but well how about we say how we all got our gamer tags, ill go first, well mine is Pax as u all know, but the story of how i got it came from well Paco which i originally started with and then it was Pacs cuz of pacsun but then i ended up changing it to pax since it looked cooler lol, sounded like Pacs, and I also found out it meant peace which was pretty koo so yup

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
David, get Dano to go and i will too as soon as I get in from Kingsville.

Vorgy, only half a line? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom