• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
so brawly says he is done with the game, and magik u seem to be better than reflex in the MK match up, he seemed totally lost
Why am I not surprised? lol

Nor will I be surprised when he shows up to our next tournament. lol

wow

10 wows

Magik, I took $3 from 1st, 2nd and 3rd to pay 4th, not $9 or $10 from you. Sorry for the issue.

Here is the results threads if anyone would like to do shoutouts!!!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8810754#post8810754

Awesome thanks! Writing out shoutouts.. I'll post them on both threads so everyone reads them. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
1- Pax = Best doubles partner ever... <3 Ihop was fun lol sorry for smacking a cup and breaking it right in front of you by accident... lol

1- Vorguen = CAMP!!!!

3- Magik = You're Falco is a beast. I have a lot of hope for your Falco.

4- Shlike = Keep it going Herby! You still owe me 8 dollars... lolol jk <3 Get that **** back up so you can own it up in the next upstate tourney. :D

5- Stiltz = STILTZ!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you came man! Thanks for the Olimar / ROB practice and seriously man I can't say enough how awesome it is that you came. You need to come more often for sure!

5- Broly = Don't get down, everyone loses sometimes. It happens, and you train harder to win better. We all still love you.

7- Derk = DERK!!!! What a beast dude! You're getting better AND better! Keep travelling and playing with us man, we need your G&W practice!

7- Syoudous = DOOOOON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Also I saw your matches vs Stiltz, gotta get the ditto down! You're definitely an epic player for the RGV so make sure to **** hard next time we travel.

9- Andilex = Nakama! You are too good my friend. You ***** so hard in doubles you had me so scared. Keep the motivation because I know you will do excellent next time we travel.

9- Vash = I loved our set during winner's quarters. Thanks for the Wario experience, I really needed it and now I feel a lot more confident in that matchup. Also don't get discouraged, you're a BEAST at this game and you need to keep travelling with us.

9- Vickey = BRE!!!!! BRO, or however you say it now a days. lol, keep it up man, you're Kirby is a beast and you have gotten me to the level I am at by training me hard every day and with more than just one character. Sorry that I'm not as epic as you at picking up characters and that I'm only good with a campy Snake. I still love you though, and I know you have **** coming for everyone.

9- Cloud = Dang!!! LOOK who stepped it up! Cloud being a beast! I saw your set vs Stiltz too and he told me you were good. Keep it up, you're really good and I'm impressed.

13- MURDR = My Snake bro! Keep training me in the ditto! We need to hang out soon and just game it up (smash, sf4, halo, wow, etc)

13- Guero = BEST PIT IN THE RGV!!! You're a beast, keep your training up and I will continue to train you I promise! <3

13- Danilo = I'm glad you finally started joining the tournaments! It's really nice to have you play with us man.

13- Sama! = DAAAAAAANG Sama stepped it up too! Good stuff dude, I'm proud of you Priskit. <3

17- ASF1nk = Contact me and play with us more often!

17- Nothx = Why are you so sexy? We need to hang out more. <3 David

17- Aaron = You're Falco is GOOD. You need to keep playing with us seriously.

17- Shank = Thank you for everything you did for us and for me. You're an awesome friend and I love you. <3

17- Wall-E = Keep that ROB up and play with us more often!

17- Bombchu = Stick to one main! Build a character hard so you can master him, it will benefit you in the long run. <3 you Danny and I'm proud of you for making it to the top of the bench where you sat next to me. :D

25- Baron = I have no idea why you stuck to Donkey even against King DDD. You're crazy, find a DDD counter!

25- Ronin = Dude I'm glad you came over! Keep playing with us dude.

25- Boss = I heard a lot about you man, you need to get back in the game with us!

25- Dad = Will! Stop being such a beast, play with us more often!

25- Aurice = Javi!!!!!! I loved bromancing with you at Ihop. Thank you for all your Naruto discertations too... lolol jk <3

Also

Veta = Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. I'll keep helping you with Snake!

Demon Jim = Thank you for everything man. This tournament was amazing and I hope to see you around soon. We need to get the RGV big!

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
He used Ivysaur.

oh i get it know, it all depends if syoudus wants to upload those, or i can get them from him.
I was recording Shlike's matches earlier and came upon my matches against Andilex and above (including yours)... They don't play right for some reason... I don't know why. The first match me against Andilex play fine until halfway through where we stop moving for a second and then end up desynced. It's the same for every other match except they desync within a few seconds. I'm going to try and see if I can fix it somehow but from the looks of it they may not be savable. :|

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I have been messing with what may be the causes and I have had no such luck. Which is why I said they may not be savable.. I'll still try to fix them later but I have no clue as to why they're messed up. Shlike's matches played fine and so did my first match against Andilex until halfway, so I'm unsure.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Magik I saw the video of Reflex, I wasn't impressed. Although he threw out more Ivysaur that's for sure...

Which reminds me, if you hardly use Ivysaur why did you make it your character thing?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
<3 you vorguen

ill try to get the hanna scrubs to make theor accounts so they can be official members and we can grow in crew size (and many other sizes) ;)

also, cammy made his account but it cant post on this thread :/ so what can i do?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Magik I saw the video of Reflex, I wasn't impressed. Although he threw out more Ivysaur that's for sure...

Which reminds me, if you hardly use Ivysaur why did you make it your character thing?
i´ve always thought he did that for mind games, but would magik really mind game people over the internet?

hmmmm my angel senses say yes

Magik0722

Smash Champion
what about the replay on final destination? I understand the one on smashvile being corrupted because of the Pokemon trainer glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom