• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
got no wii to take, i dont see the big problem on using the default stages. why imply rules from midwest? its fine to try them out, not throw a tourny with new stages n expect fairness.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yes Vorguen i did lie to you
Haha you got read bro!

I'm down for trying those stages at least once in a tourney.

As to the argument..

FD is a CP stage and everyone knows it lol. I really feel it's going to be made a CP soon.

Falco vs almost anyone, Diddy vs almost anyone, DDD vs almost anyone chaingrab-able, IC's, etc.

Heck it's a pretty broken stage for quite a few characters.

Magik0722

Smash Champion

Broly

Smash Lord
wheather i quit or not doesnt mean my oppinion is invalid. try it out on friendlies this sat. ask if ppl like it. then ya know its ready.

vorguen- its dumb to think FD is broken. those are signs of a scrub. shiek on fd vs 80 percent of cast there was gay. falco on FD was gay. but no johns ITS FKING FLAT. what more do you ask. even scrubs know the flater the stage, the more viable it is in random.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
wheather i quit or not doesnt mean my oppinion is invalid. try it out on friendlies this sat. ask if ppl like it. then ya know its ready.

vorguen- its dumb to think FD is broken. those are signs of a scrub. shiek on fd vs 80 percent of cast there was gay. falco on FD was gay. but no johns ITS FKING FLAT. what more do you ask. even scrubs know the flater the stage, the more viable it is in random.
lolololol your words are diamonds, your majesty. How could I think to go against your godly opinion. I will continue being a scrub and hope to win favor in your eyes.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Seedings will be done based on a point system based on placings since the Start of august here are the current standing (BATB will be included)

If you dont like your seeding, You have noone to blame but yourself

i dont want to hear any johns

Broly - 131
Vourguen - 124
Pax - 110
Shlike - 88
Magik - 85
Andilex - 67
Vash - 65
Syoduos - 58
Shank - 38
Vickey - 31
A-Burt - 30
Murder - 29
Reigun - 21
Fro - 19
Papi - 18
Guero - 18
Cloud - 18
Derk - 17
Cast - 16
Bombchu - 13
Eli - 13
Omega - 11
Wes - 10
Cammy - 8
Will - 6
bookie - 6
Smoke - 5
JT - 4

Magik0722

Smash Champion
there are several characters that do much better on flat stages therefore its more like a counterpick for them, conversely some characters do even worse on flat stages making it a counterpick as well.
Take a look at the tournament discussion board, FD may also even go to CP in Melee as well

Also you act as though i am making a sudden decision majorly chaning the ruleset without warning

I am posting this 24 days before the tournament

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly is just too focused on "Melee" being a standard. They are different games and regardless of what was accepted in Melee and what wasn't, in Brawl FD is a pretty broken stage for many characters.

Broly

Smash Lord
no, i know both are different, but FD being a counter is ********. what more can you ask? adding platforms to help campers. fd eliminates alot of camping and gives characters that are focused on grabbing a chance. its not their fault that they cg. dont complaing about the stage, get better.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
lmao at magiks seeding, hahahahahah get ***** papi and look at guero all sad below me :( get ***** scrubs! hahaha o btw brolys right, finals the most legit stage ever, sure chain grabs are gay but after dealing with 0 to death chain grabs all the time i dont mind getting 30% to 50% when i dont die till like 140% anyways, plus ur snake vorgy dont complain about getting grabbed =P plus if u play really gay and space / land behind the opponent correctly you dont really get grabbed, so stop being predictable = final is fair imo heh

p.s. broly who are you going with? i might still need a ride :(

paco27291

Smash Rookie
haha i am 3rd when did that happen?? lol oh well i passed all my tests this week!!! genetics!!! in ur face!!! and also cell bio!! and magik ur such a badass dude i wanna be like u, can u show me how to pick up chicks please?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Seedings will be done based on a point system based on placings since the Start of august here are the current standing (BATB will be included)

If you dont like your seeding, You have noone to blame but yourself

i dont want to hear any johns

Broly - 131
Vourguen - 124
Pax - 110
Shlike - 88
Magik - 85
Andilex - 67
Vash - 65
Syoduos - 58
Shank - 38
Vickey - 31
A-Burt - 30
Murder - 29
Reigun - 21
Fro - 19
Papi - 18
Guero - 18
Cloud - 18
Derk - 17
Cast - 16
Bombchu - 13
Eli - 13
Omega - 11
Wes - 10
Cammy - 8
Will - 6
bookie - 6
Smoke - 5
JT - 4
WTF IM TOO LOW,
heres a john!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
lol fro pretending to know how to DI

jk

I NEED TWO OR THREE REGULAR TV's WHO CAN STEP UP AND DO THIS

AND OH YEAH, WE STILL HAVE ONLY ONE COPY OF MELEE, SO DON'T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN WITH JUST THAT

WHO ELSE WILL BRING ONE

loveuall

also, MAGIKs seeding is pimp/ i might use that for BATB. lawl alw lawl jk vorgys gna rigggg it for me :]
Skank I was going to take a TV but the speaker thing is huge, putting that in might not leave me room for a TV, but that is more important anyway.

also :mad: wtf lol

haha i am 3rd when did that happen?? lol oh well i passed all my tests this week!!! genetics!!! in ur face!!! and also cell bio!! and magik ur such a badass dude i wanna be like u, can u show me how to pick up chicks please?

lololol I can't wait for Magik to "internet tough guy" this one. LOL

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
lol jk vorgys brackets are good

but i really like keeping a points based seed system. its a good idea. pax will still win.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Heres the basics for the new ruleset i will be using

Those custom stages are a bit iffy but they're manageable. As far as the FD argument goes, I'm for it being neutral. I never had a problem with it but at the same time I understand why people are complaining for it to be a counterpick.

AND OH YEAH, WE STILL HAVE ONLY ONE COPY OF MELEE, SO DON'T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN WITH JUST THAT

WHO ELSE WILL BRING ONE
I'm still missing my Melee disc from Magik's tournament... But I have Papi's Melee disc so I can still support it.

also, MAGIKs seeding is pimp/ i might use that for BATB. lawl alw lawl jk vorgys gna rigggg it for me :]
Seriously?

If me and andilex go we can probably bring 2 full setups + 1 extra melee + 1 extra tv

But is there any kind of waiver for it?
Wasn't there a waive at the San Juan tournament? Only problem is they got plenty amount of TVs before we even got there at the latest (11:30amish?).

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Syodous im not goign to give you your 11$ until after the tournament since i need it for venue fee, youll get it after i win money in singles / doubles

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
That's cool, I can use it for Denny's or iHop if we bother to go out and eat.

Broly, what time do I go over tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom