• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
lame now i actually have to have tvs available for the kingsville thing :/

i told baron i could bring like 5 tvs i was hoping i wouldnt have to. small car + no place to put them after = lame

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Where did your avatar come from, Cloud? It's too good xD

Also, who's down for Nikefest 3 on the 26th and how do you plan on getting there?

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
this is completely correct in every way.

Broly you act like you never play brawl and that it's so easy bla bla, but essentially you main Smash. You know the mechanics, the way it works, have the tech skill, mind games, etc. Tell the street fighter mains (the really good ones) to play brawl and they would suck at it. Idk if you remember but Leo(the guy who WON the ssfiv tourney) played brawl for a little bit and was terrible at it. You've spent as much time into brawl as the rest of us, but only recently quit because you johned about metaknight and about how hard he is, and about how gay the game is bla bla, Sorry marth isnt top tier in brawl like he is in melee. You seriously would be so good if you never stopped playing and if you wouldnt've johned out like that. It seemed like you love playing brawl when you were doing well and winning, but when people started to catchup and when you started getting gayed by mk you just quit. I get gayed by mk, i get gayed by camping, but i try to figure a way through it. Sometimes i do, and sometimes i dont but i keep at it. I think a huge part of the reason of why you 'hate' brawl is because you're better at melee, and that has NOTHING to do with the game itself. That has to do with your preference and your desire to win.

That being said, I love you broly and your a beast, but sometimes your **** talk is just way over the top
i actually dont suck lol >_> but i guess im not one of the really good street fighter players =(. btw i think me and broly would beat magik and reigun in teams... just saying lol

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i actually dont suck lol >_> but i guess im not one of the really good street fighter players =(. btw i think me and broly would beat magik and reigun in teams... just saying lol
froo is good in teams , just it depends on the person he teams with if they sux

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
I think you hate the game because of all the time you spent in melee, practicing and working on tech skill, combos, reads, gimps, etc and realizing that all that practice in melee has little relevance in brawl.
actually its cause the game feels like ur punching urself in the nuts while u play... and no one likes getting punched in the nuts...

Reizilla

Just do what I do, Danny, PG. Spam/troll the **** out of them until they respect you. Which will be never, so carry on and have fun. One Piece is great for that.

Reizilla

I could probably sum up all the useful discussion that's ever gone on in there in a few paragraphs. It's mostly just a bunch of nonsense with a few people trying to look good.

Reizilla

The only thing it's any good for is video critique, which is dead, by the way, and a few specific questions. Nothing significant enough to warrant more than an occasional check up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom