• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't know, in hero they died 7+ times, maybe since we didn't watch very far we didn't see the spider guy dying a few more times. I think Gonzukekalo could have died at least three times, tops four. More wouldn't have the same emotional effect. Maybe Rukio could have come and Bleachigo could have killed her.... maybe.... no wait, Rukio doesn't die she's a Soul Eater... oh wait... Allen Skywalker... maybe

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
tenzen's power is this small creature that lives inside him and regens his body should he die...

also dont say basilisk is the worst anime you've seen in front of other anime fans... you might get into a fight :p

but hey its your opinion.. basilisk is by far one of my top 10 anime...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
... well played.
I'd say "Orly? Well, people hate Hobbes."
But then I'd be lying. Everyone loves Hobbes.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Shady

Neutral:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpick:
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Corneria
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 1
Rainbow Cruise

@ Straked / Shlike

lawl noobs

@ Chicken Tenders

I love you too... but Basilisk is just terrible for me. For me the most important thing in an anime is probably character development, to basically "Fall in love" with the characters but Basilisk just didn't do me, I really didn't like one character in that show.

@ Magik / Shady

Distant Planet was not banned because of Magik's fault, well kind of, but it was unanimous except for you Shady.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sorry about that. Do you smell or something?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Another get together at CTs house tomorrow 5pm. Pax you better show up. Also it's nice having a minimum amount of people but playing others would be nice.

@Vorguen
Sorry about sandbagging horribly but I honestly didn't feel like playing MK right there and then when you asked me to. I felt like playing other characters at that moment and Snake was just a random pick. Snake's fun.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Syoudous

That is funny that you mention it. It's fine, in the end it is all for fun. Besides, I wasn't being serious either, and Snake ditto'ing you was fun.

@ Pax

You are going to get owned in Melee and Brawl. :)

@ Engulfedinthearmsofaman

Call me anytime when you are in Brownsville. I know the directions perfectly, and my phone is up there on the first post. Save it your phone. If you need any other numbers in case I don't answer (which I doubt, I'll be especially anal about having my phone) just save Shlike's and Chicken Tender's which are also on the first post.

I mean, that should cover it I think. Do you have any other questions?

defsithe

Smash Ace
mikey will not be attending brawlfest 2. im sorry maybe next time. well looks like shady is gonna win melee since im not there. lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not even going to argue, you should know how CoT4 went.
tripping had nothing to do with how cot4 was ran -_-
no need to bring that up

however, no tripping shouldnt be allowed imo unless EVERY wii at the whole tourney has no tripping on. if its not on every wii (hard to do normally), then dont do it. its not fair for some ppl to have to deal with it when other sets are trip free.

kk sounds good. if we cant find it well give you a call.

oh also was anyone that does play pkmn plat/diamond/pearl gonna take there game?

it would be fun to play some matches
im holding a online paid poke tourney now on smashboards if u wanna enter, check out the stickied thread there $6 to enter, play on shoddy

Vorguen

Smash Champion
mikey will not be attending brawlfest 2. im sorry maybe next time. well looks like shady is gonna win melee since im not there. lol.
You should seriously come. Oh well, if you don't, come to Brawlfest 3.

haha last time i beat shady in edinburg :), we'll see, and mikey with pikachu pfff.. easy
Pax is going to lose. It has been predicted by the gods.

tripping had nothing to do with how cot4 was ran -_-
no need to bring that up

however, no tripping shouldnt be allowed imo unless EVERY wii at the whole tourney has no tripping on. if its not on every wii (hard to do normally), then dont do it. its not fair for some ppl to have to deal with it when other sets are trip free.

im holding a online paid poke tourney now on smashboards if u wanna enter, check out the stickied thread there $6 to enter, play on shoddy
Agreed / eiter way I don't want tripping on any Wii's. When we travel out of the RGV and out of state we will have to be dealing with tripping anyway.

guys.. delay on the smash party at my house tonight... I got a job?!
so im here till 5

then gotta talk it over with dad and what not about what were doing
You got the graphic designer job?!?!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom