• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
pikachu can suk my dik. y dont toad and pika hav hot butt sex and suk at brawl. while im owning you noobz and taking your money and pride, even your virginity

P

Pacus

Greetings, I am Pacus embassery of the Gorgonites and I am here to inform you that I am going to pwn you n00bs in the upcoming Brawl event.

That is all.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Greetings, I am Pacus embassery of the Gorgonites and I am here to inform you that I am going to pwn you n00bs in the upcoming Brawl event.

That is all.
Hahaha.

You can be my doubles partner baby. :)

Or since you decided to make a boy account you can team up with my brother since he decided to make a girl account.

<3 you that was really cute

Now I wonder if you will be confused with Pax. haha

@ Everyone else

Pacus is an inside joke between my girlfriend and I, that's why she made that her name. lol

P

Pacus

Hahaha.

You can be my doubles partner baby. :)

Or since you decided to make a boy account you can team up with my brother since he decided to make a girl account.

<3 you that was really cute

Now I wonder if you will be confused with Pax. haha

@ Everyone else

Pacus is an inside joke between my girlfriend and I, that's why she made that her name. lol
we can pwn everyone with our super pikmin skills :)

Liar The Emissary Of The Gorgonites Is Archer You Fraud!!!!
With a black president, anything is possible.

LOL my girlfriend made a Smashboards account out of nowhere..

<3 you so much Yolis. :)
The killy (me!) loves you. <3 :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well then try to get a ride from Danilo. He usually comes down in the weekends anyway. It isn't very far and he has a bunch of friends here so you should end up finding somewhere to stay for sure.

Get in contact with the Kingsville people since it is closeby and maybe you guys can figure something out for rides.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
yea take off tripping, its not necessary and the glitch will not affect gameplay in any way
Glitch? lol... But anyway tripping does affect the flow of fights and can really mess up who should be winning. I was going to post a video of an example of what I mean but for some reason it was taken down... It was a set from CoT4 Mew2king vs Ally round 2 I think? (I know you meant no tripping won't affect gameplay)

@ Pax
It doesn't matter if it's gay, it is part of the game. When you travel to big tourneys up-state and stuff tripping is going to be everywhere, you might as well get used to the fact that tripping CAN happen and you need to be ready in case it does. Tripping stays, as much as it pisses me off to say that. :/
Most big tournaments allow no tripping (CoT4 for example) and don't mind custom music either but it's just a thought.

Also today I might be going to CT's house if he's alright with that and if anyone wants to practice or something but chances are Friday is best. Does anyone plan on coming on either days or Friday possibly?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Today I can probably go for a little while but I would probably get there late. I'll talk to Shlike so he can go too, and I'll text Vickey.

Pax, I thought you said you were busy on Thursday, lol.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Well that's if it's good with CT for today. He told me it was alright for Friday and to make a post. But if more people are coming I'm going to bring my Wii then so we won't have to argue over Melee/Brawl being played... >_>

paco27291

Smash Rookie
wtf Melee too ***s, ill teach u all how to play, and also ill teach vorguen how to play brawl HAHAHA, and yea they postponed my test for tomorrow so i am taking it on monday, RAAAAAPEEEEE!!! :)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
wtf Melee too ***s, ill teach u all how to play, and also ill teach vorguen how to play brawl HAHAHA, and yea they postponed my test for tomorrow so i am taking it on monday, RAAAAAPEEEEE!!! :)
Drop by early if CT gives it a go so we can play some melee before Vorguen arrives. Show me the ways of Fox.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha, you guys can play Melee all you want, just don't take away the Brawl set ups. =P

Also conversation with Tournament Organizer of COT4

Vorguen
Is it true you allowed the no-tripping hack in your tournament? How did the community react to that?

ChiboSempai
No, I'm strongly against that being allowed at regular tourneys

I told you Syoudous. You can find that in my visitor messages.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Haha, you guys can play Melee all you want, just don't take away the Brawl set ups. =P

Also conversation with Tournament Organizer of COT4

Vorguen
Is it true you allowed the no-tripping hack in your tournament? How did the community react to that?

ChiboSempai
No, I'm strongly against that being allowed at regular tourneys

I told you Syoudous. You can find that in my visitor messages.
Not even going to argue, you should know how CoT4 went.

I went to CT's yesterday and he seemed to be okay with it for today since Syoudous was nagging him over messenger or something.
He never responded... >_> So today is good?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we've only really watched animes we like.... but yeah, as of now Basilisk is probably the worst. Well I don't know, that Spider guy dying twice was pretty epic... maybe... no it just sucks. :(

But on a good note, now we have something to compare bad animes to!

maybe....

one day we might find a worse one... don't fret... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom