• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
twice.

Pax scared cause he's gonna lose to Magik.

I don't know what his tag is, Derk, but his name is, as well, Danny -_-

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I'm out of town in case anyone has been trying to reach me... if you do want to reach me Facebook and here on Smashboards are the best ways to do so. :)

I'll be back soon though, no worries the bromance will return ;D

Also, I'm a little late... but it looks like MORE ONE PIECE HATERS have realized how amazing the show is!

Welcome to the family Cloud and Vash. Enjoy the best anime ever created... I only recommend you to start from the beggining now so you can get everything there is to offer from One Piece... a lot of stuff really builds up from the VERY START (Reigun, Shlike, Guero can attest to this) lol something will happen in like episode 40 then it'll be extremely important out of nowhere later.

so i just finished the whole prison tower thing till the latest episode. not gonna lie its beast.
Yes dude! I think it's the third best saga in the show (or tied for second) so if you liked it there is definitely a lot more in store :)

One Piece is broken

dang one piece is becomig even more legit in the rgv!!!!!! all you anti-one piece losers get *****!
QFT

Unstoppable..
<3 Ace is a freaking beast

one piece is god tier
QFT

pax is low tier
Pax is club tier

if you get 3 stocked then you learn bro. then your superior skills at brawl get girls all horny and you get BLOOOOOOWN XD
I don't think I understood this lol but yeah playing against people who are significantly better than you forces you to adapt to keep up and makes you a better player.

I want to practice my Melee marth vs Broly and Vash / Cloud when I'm ready

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i promise this next tournament will be the ****. i don't want to lower entry fees to increase attendance but we will see. it would be nice to see everybody playing as much of everything as possible. the greatest games ever will be there. even if you suck at all of the games just come play anyways for the sake of the foodbank...i will be entering in every event :]

MOST LEGIT TOURNEY EVER or LEGITIST MOST EVER TOURNEY??

Halo 1 [2v2, 4v4, MAYBE 1v1]
SSBM
MvC2
ST

the hype is killing me already. where is everybodys curleh moustaches at?

and remember, venue fee = 3 non perishable goods or $3. everything is going to be donated to the RGV foodbank. dang collective tournaments 2 gud.

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
if this website fails, you can go to narutowire.com

one piece should be in the top 2 most watched animes XD
Full metal Alchemist and dragonball z are the only two animes that have ever been Re-Aired on TV in Japan out of every anime, One piece is good But WTF takes so long to find the grand line, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A WORLD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*****'s gotta get a crew, mayne. DBZ takes just as long to power up ECKS DEE!!!

Happy birthday, Pax!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
About to get my Halo 1 on tomorrow. Should be fun. :D Is there anywhere I can go to watch all the one piece episodes whenever? :o
yeah the best site for one piece is

www.watch-onepiece.com

second best place to watch is nwanime.com (or narutowire.com they go to the same place)

last resort i use www.animefreak.tv

just bookmark these

www.watch-onepiece.com

I feel like Gonzalo -_-
this

Full metal Alchemist and dragonball z are the only two animes that have ever been Re-Aired on TV in Japan out of every anime, One piece is good But WTF takes so long to find the grand line, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A WORLD
the first saga aka the East Blue saga is pretty much gathering up the crew that goes to the grand line, its not even that long. They get to the grand line pretty fast... you should watch it from the start it really is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom