• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
fixed haha
2011playoff ticket's shank? nothing would make me happier :*, except gatorade gum. who want's to team in halo 1 with me, i rule.

also ill be getting a hotel room tonight again! wii/xbox/beer/liqour, don't miss out again! message me!

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
me,vash,strange,pax would win halo. =] unless pax wants to get broken and bring strider back >.>.

Theres no way Majoras can win since he cant beat me! >:D and theres no way you can win captain tourney since me and pax go hyperbolic time chamber whenever we play. Pure falcon dittos.

Fro would win everything else there. =]

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hey Magik, there's a new player in Weslaco, from Austin. When I get his number, I'll send him over to you.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wouldn't blame him. Everybody knows it's a given I'm winning everything.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
I AM CALLLING IT

PAX 2 SCARED TO COME TO MELEE + H1 TOURNEY

ten2scareds
haha reigun sux... have u ever place top 5 in a tourny...? and i aint scared... its just i expect a low turn out in that tourny... so its not worth going... i am not gonna give up valuable time for MCAT study time... or application time to schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom